Zwave Dry Contact
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Zwave Dry Contact of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Zwave Dry Contact of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,373 Reviews Scanned
- High output power 110VAC to 220VAC
- Remote ON/OFF control via the Z-Wave controllers
- One-push manual ON/OFF control with the front panel push button
- Support External ON/OFF key connects to the module
- Screw terminals for wires connection - Flexible mounting structure. Mount inside gang box or any place.
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Check to make sure your home automation controller / security panel is interoperable with our device. NOT ALL Z-wave Controllers are compatible. Please visit our website, ask your controller manufacturer, or call us with questions.
- One 24VDC / 110 VAC Relay to control any low voltage device via Z-wave. Controls garage doors, motorized shades, gates, solenoid valves, etc. Relay can be set as momentary or Latched.
- One SIGNAL Input terminal block to receive low voltage (digital, analog, or pulse) signals via Z-wave. Use with reed sensors, contact sensors, door bell buttons, Security panel relay's, water leak probes, water level sensors, temperature probes, float switches, etc.
- 9V AC power adaptor included. Low voltage wire is NOT included
- Please visit our website and youtube page for application details and how-to video's. Wiring diagrams are also downloadable on our website product page under "files"
- COMPATIBILITY: The Ecolink Door/Window is manufacturer tested to be compatible with the following ZWAVE Plus Home Automation HUBs or controllers: Samsung SmartThings Certified, V1, V2, V3. Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite. Homeseer. Dlink staples connect. While it may work with your ZWAVE hub, Ecolink cannot guarantee it.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL: Easy installation by simply pulling the battery Tab to begin the Learning process. Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of ZWAVE home security hubs. Features industry leading rare earth magnets that allow for up to a 5/8 inch sensor to magnet gap. Perfect for most door or window applications.
- WHITE or BROWN housings INCLUDED: Both White or Brown plastic housing choice included to match any décor.
- 3 YEARS BATTERY LIFE: Tamper sensing Premium design outlasts the competition and boasts a battery Life of up to 3 years.
- Ecolink is a leading developer of low power, highly reliable wireless solutions, including a wide range of intelligent wireless security, sensing or home automation devices.
- 3 RELAYS IN 1: Control 3 dry contact relays independently with one MultiRelay. Connect an optional wall switch for manual on/off control or use your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) for wireless control and automation. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Does NOT fully work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels like Ring, Vivint, or Alarm.com. Custom handler required for SmartThings, go to Zooz support page for details.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Great to automate your garage door (up to 3 doors with just 1 MultiRelay!), commercial garage doors at your business, gas fireplace, sprinklers, doorbell, landscape lights, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
- DIY INSTALLATION: Power it with a standard USB C cable and a 5V power supply (do NOT use USB chargers or Apple accessories) or 12-24 V AC/DC power source. Wall-mount ready. Power adapter or USB cable NOT included. Jumper wires NOT included. Do NOT power with 110 V!
- RELIABLE Z-WAVE: Comes with the latest S2 security and a powerful Z-Wave Plus signal repeater to boost your network. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- HUB COMPATIBILITY: This is an advanced Z-Wave device and it requires an open Z-Wave hub to display correctly. It was tested to work well with Hubitat, Vera, openHAB, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler (please go to Zooz support page for details). ADT Pulse, Vivint, Wink, and Ring all offer partial control (one relay or all at once instead of individual control for the relays).
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Zigbee communication protocols
- Smallest 3-in-1 Z-Wave Door / Window Sensor. MultiSensors include magnetic contact, dry contact relay, and a tilt sensor. The tilt detection must be in operation with the magnet sensor in its description.40% smaller than previous generation at only 2.8”x0.75”x0.7” (main body)
- Best battery life, optimized to use up to 66% less battery power to communicate than previous generations. 3 year+ battery life powered by 1 x 1/2 AA battery
- Security sensor with its own security. Door / Window Sensor 7 has inbuilt tamper sensor, and is protected by 3 layers of anti-wireless hacking including Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2. Slimline rare-earth magnet technology offers instant alerts when moved
- Perfect Z-Wave scene triggering sensor. Door window sensor 7 can remind you to close the doors and windows you left open, if you use it work with Aeotec’s Nano Shutter, it can even close them for you
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Ring, Open Z-Wave, Nexia, Domoticz and more., Frequency: 908.40 MHz, 916.00 MHz, ID: ZC10-19066568
- WHAT DOES IT DO? Install it behind your push-button garage opener switch, or at the low-voltage installation for your fireplace, or any dry contact circuit to get on/off Z-Wave control and status updates to your smart home hub.
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? Check for NEUTRAL wire in the switch box (VERY IMPORTANT) if connection to 120VAC. If powering the relay by 24 VDC, you'll need a separate power supply. You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub to use this device (scroll down for details), like SmartThings, Vera, or Home Center Lite. Does NOT work with Wink or alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- DIVERSE INSTALLATION: It's so small, it will easily fit in any location and can be paired with a momentary or on/off wall switch for convenient local control. The relay adds to your system through auto-inclusion making the set-up quick and easy!
- EXTRA FEATURES: Advanced configuration is available for expert users with open Z-Wave systems (parameter setting input required). THIS RELAY IS NOT SUPPORTED BY WINK, PIPER, OR ALARM PANELS (ADT Pulse, Vivint, Honeywell, Simon XT, and others).
- IS THERE TECH SUPPORT? Yes! You can always contact the seller or manufacturer for help with wiring or programming your Qubino relay. You'll get additional instructions and step-by-step directions for any installation.
- Wireless Z-wave Switch
- 1 Z-wave Controlled, Isolated, Dry-contact Relay Output
- 960w (8a) Max Incandescent Load
- 2,400w (20a) Max Resistive Load
- 2 x Signal Inputs
- 2x Relay Outputs
- Connect your wired security panel / zones to Z-wave
- Easy installation and works perfect with your garage door opener and Alexa,please off power on state in ewelink app when used for garage door,with detailed instruction include.
- This wireless ewelink wifi relay switch supports inching /self-locking mode.you can add the device to the APP to remote control most home appliances or devices.
- DIY Your Smart Home,Support Remote turn on/off ,Timing Schedules ,Device Sharing, Group Management
- Voice Contorl and WIFI APP Remote control your home appliances through the App eWeLink by your phone, available on both Android and iOS
- The WIFI Relay support 2.4G WIFI only,doesn't support Mesh wifi system and 5G WiFi network.If your router with dula band,please close the 5G channel firstly.You can put it close your router to finish pairing,then take it to where it be fixed.
Top Rated Zwave Dry Contact to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Zwave Dry Contact from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Zwave Dry Contact. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Zwave Dry Contact from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Zwave Dry Contact Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Zwave Dry Contact based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Zwave Dry Contact that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Zwave Dry Contact to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Zwave Dry Contact with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Zwave Dry Contact, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Zwave Dry Contact Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Zwave Dry Contact have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Zwave Dry Contact descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Zwave Dry Contact. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Zwave Dry Contact (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Zwave Dry Contact are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Zwave Dry Contact:
(1) Zwave Dry Contact Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Zwave Dry Contact should be in line with its value. You can compare Zwave Dry Contact reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Zwave Dry Contact is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Zwave Dry Contact materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Zwave Dry Contact to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Zwave Dry Contacts come in various sizes. Do you need a large Zwave Dry Contactor a small one? Think about where you will use your Zwave Dry Contact in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Zwave Dry Contacts also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Zwave Dry Contact would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Zwave Dry Contact will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Zwave Dry Contact you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Zwave Dry Contact? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Zwave Dry Contactto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Zwave Dry Contact will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Zwave Dry Contact. It is hard to know exactly how an Zwave Dry Contact will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Zwave Dry Contact of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Zwave Dry Contact you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.