Yard Butler Aerator
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Yard Butler Aerator of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Yard Butler Aerator of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,829 Reviews Scanned
- Four 3-inch spikes penetrate and loosen compacted soil
- Spike aeration loosens soil and thatch to let air, water and fertilizer down to the roots
- Spike aeration also stimulates root growth by separating the roots
- Your lawn will look better with less water and fertilizer
- 32 galvanized knives to penetrate the soil easily.
- Pulls plugs up to 3 inches deep for thicker and healthier lawn.
- Flat free tires for smooth transport.
- Simple-to-use cantilever transport handle for easy raising and lowering.
- 3 Year Limited Consumer Warranty; Made in the USA with some imported materials
- Aerate & Relieve Compacted Soil: 24 heat-treated, 16-gauge Steel plugging spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3-inch plugs of soil, allowing water, seed, and fertilizer to reach the roots. Brinly plug design is narrower with sharpened ends to allow easier penetration and require less weight.
- Long-lasting construction: durable, all steel design with Fully-Enclosed Weight tray holds up to 150 pounds of any type of extra weight for maximum soil penetration and depth. Tines are heat-treated for strength. No flat wheels for durability.
- Easy transport: for crossing drives, walks and rooted areas, Brinly plug aerator includes a single transport lever to engage transport mode using the 10" Never flat rubber tread tires.
- Works safely on turns & uneven terrain: three independently rotating, Welded Tine sections minimize turf damage during turns and help provide consistent penetration on uneven ground
- Universal Hitch: a single pin, universal Hitch easily attaches to every lawn tractor and most ztrs and ATVs.
- Penetrates and breaks up grass and compact soil to allow air, water and nutrients to reach the roots, promoting growth
- Designed to automatically eject 3. 5-in long soil plugs with each step
- Slip-resistant, traction groves on the footplate, add safety and stability
- Heat-treated steel on the footplate and spikes for lasting durability
- ComfortGEL grips deliver comfort and control to gardeners who seek an easier, more therapeutic gardening experience
- Large 36 in. Working width covers larger areas at once
- 10-Gauge steel frame is extremely durable
- Enclosed Weight tray holds up to 80 lb. For increased soil penetration
- Universal design works will all brands of riding mowers and tractors
- Adjustable hitch accommodates different tractor heights
- Faster and easier to use than other manual aerators. Simply step and tilt. This patented lawn aerator (U.S. Patent No. 8,714,275 and other patents pending) makes core aeration easy and enjoyable for do-it-yourselfers (DIYers) and professional landscapers.
- New and improved clog-resistant tines. Case-hardened for extra durability. The tines may be sharpened or replaced when worn.
- Soil must be very moist but not wet. Designed for operators between 4-feet and 6-feet 5-inches tall. Recommended minimum operator weight to use one set and two sets of tines are 80lbs and 150lbs, respectively. Recommended for aerating small yards or areas not accessible by motorized lawn aerators. It can be used to aerate large yards but will require significantly longer time and effort than a motorized lawn aerator.
- A soil core remover is included. Aerate areas not accessible by motorized aerators. Designed for all kinds of soil, including heavy clay soil.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the full purchase price and pay for the return shipping cost within the 30-day return period. Some assembly is required.
- 40" weight tray holds 100 lbs for soil penetration
- 10 galvanized steel spike disks for thorough aeration
- Folding hitch for easy storage
- Easy assembly
- Easy maintenance
- Aerate and relieve compacted soil: 10 Tine stars with 8" Diameters each feature 12 spike tips to penetrate soil up to 2" In depth, allowing water, seed, and nutrients to reach the roots. Stars are constructed in galvanized steel to inhibit rusting for continued use season after season.
- Durable construction: All-steel design with rigid weight tray holds up to 110 pounds of extra weight for maximum soil penetration and depth. Nylon Spacers between each star deliver maximum strength and durability. Tine axle is constructed in 5/8 in. solid steel.
- Save time on the job: Each 8” diameter star rotates independently and Continues revolving during tractor turns, resulting in fewer passes due to missed areas.
- Universal Hitch: a single pin, universal Hitch easily attaches to every lawn tractor and most ztrs and ATVs.
- Simple assembly: includes Manual with parts break down and full pictorial assembly instructions.
- THE BEST TOOL FOR LAWN AERATION: This essential lawn tool does not clog, will not break and is designed to work on any type of turf. Your lawn and the soil under it needs to breathe, but the build-up of lawn thatch inhibits this. The Truly Holey Manual Lawn Aerator Tool breaks up compacted soil, allowing water and fertilizer to penetrate into the root zone, encouraging faster growth and healthier grass or turf.
- DEEPER SOIL PENETRATION: Utilizing the foot bar on our lawn aerator tool will ensure deeper turf aerification, creating soil cores, on average, as deep as your index finger, even in hard clay or high traffic areas. The aerating tines never clog up and soil cores eject easily. You will be confident that your lawn has been fully aerated.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Our lawn aerator tool is made with heavy-duty yet lightweight steel that meets the highest quality standards. It is powder-coated in Golf Ball white so it is easy to find on any landscape. The “T” bar handle is easy to grip and provides a more natural stance while aerating. We have full confidence that this tool will last you for many years to come, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on our welds.
- BUSINESS OR RESIDENTIAL USE: Whether you own or work for a lawn care business or are simply a garden or lawn care enthusiast, our lawn aerator is sure to be your new must-have tool. Truly Holey is perfect for small problem turf areas such as diseased or dry spots. It will get into those tight corners, narrow park strips, as well as in between stepping stones and tree roots where a machine has no chance. You will finally be able to ensure lawn perfection.
- THE FOUR SEASONS DIFFERENCE: Since 1981, we have been the industry leader in the service of aerating and dethatching lawns in San Diego County, California. In the 38 years that our company has been in business, we have never had a Truly Holey wear out. It is our company’s policy to conduct our business in a manner that gives full attention to every detail for our customers.
- 【Bring New Life to Lawn】With the length of 1.2-inch rolling spikes, you will be able to roll deeper into the ground. As a result, the soil will get loose, making it easy for water, oxygen, and nutrient to diffuse into the soil pores. As time passes by, the grass and plants will grow more rapidly and splendidly.
- 【Equipped with a Protective Shield】The biggest feature of this rolling lawn aerator is the use of a protective shield, which prevents the splash of the mud. Not only will your clothes and shoes remain clean and dry but most importantly your feet will stay safe and unharmed.
- 【High-security & Space-saving Design】It includes a 3-piece steel tubular handle sections, which should be connected with a snap-fastener to ensure safety while in use. Also, these sections are very convenient to disassemble, making them easy to store away when not in use.
- 【Labor-Saving & Lightweight Tool】The length of the handle is about 40.5 inches which allows you to operate the aerator without bending down. Also, the width of the spike is 18 inches to increase the extent of soil turning. Thanks to its light-weight design and compact size it is easy to push around even on rough terrain.
- 【Simple to Assemble】To assemble the handle, you only need to connect and tighten the 3 tubes. After that, you can connect the handle to the roller by tightening the fasteners. The whole process takes only a few minutes. Afterward, your lawn aerator is ready for use.
Top Rated Yard Butler Aerator to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Yard Butler Aerator from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Yard Butler Aerator. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Yard Butler Aerator from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Yard Butler Aerator Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Yard Butler Aerator based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Yard Butler Aerator that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Yard Butler Aerator to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Yard Butler Aerator with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Yard Butler Aerator, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Yard Butler Aerator Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Yard Butler Aerator have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Yard Butler Aerator descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Yard Butler Aerator. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Yard Butler Aerator (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Yard Butler Aerator are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Yard Butler Aerator:
(1) Yard Butler Aerator Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Yard Butler Aerator should be in line with its value. You can compare Yard Butler Aerator reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Yard Butler Aerator is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Yard Butler Aerator materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Yard Butler Aerator to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Yard Butler Aerators come in various sizes. Do you need a large Yard Butler Aeratoror a small one? Think about where you will use your Yard Butler Aerator in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Yard Butler Aerators also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Yard Butler Aerator would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Yard Butler Aerator will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Yard Butler Aerator you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Yard Butler Aerator? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Yard Butler Aeratorto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Yard Butler Aerator will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Yard Butler Aerator. It is hard to know exactly how an Yard Butler Aerator will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Yard Butler Aerator of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Yard Butler Aerator you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.