We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Xvr Dvr of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Xvr Dvr of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,802 Reviews Scanned
- XVR501H-8-S2 Does Not Include Hard Drive
- Includes Mouse GDMSS or IDMSS for Phone App
- P2P Network easy setup 2 Hard Drive Slots
- Display Interface1x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x TV
- Internal HDD2 SATA Ports, up to 10TB capacity
- 5-in-1 16CH Embedded DVR, Support HDCVI / AHD / HDTVI / Analog / IP video inputs
- H.264+/H.264 dual-stream video compression, 30fps@720P,15fps@1080P; 1080P realtime preview
- Max 16 + 8 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 5MP
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System, HDD not included
- Dahua OEM Model XVR501H-16, No logo, HDCamClub Free Technical Support
- Recording Mode: Manual, Schedule (General, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Recording Frame Rate: Main stream: 4M-N/1080P(1~15fps); 1080N/720P/960H/D1/HD1/BCIF/CIF/QCIF(1~25/30fps); Sub steram: D1/CIF/QCIF(1~15fps)
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection: Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22x18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression, Save up to 80% of hard drive space (hard drive is not included)
- Support up to 5MP HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS (Recording 5MP N Resolution) and up to 6MP IP video inputs (Recording 6MP Resolution)
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System: Tripwire, Intrusion, Abandoned, Missing Object, Face Detection
- 8 Channel DVR and 4 Channel ONVIF NVR (No poe for IP cameras)
- One Click P2P QRCode Scan for remote phone and computer view and control access
- H.264+ Codec, Save Storage up to 70% (You can save 1.5 HDD for the same long recording)
- 12 Channel DVR NVR (8 Channel HD Aanlog Cameras [up to 4MP] and 4 Channel ONVIF IP Cameras [up to 5mp]), 5-in-1 (Support HD-CVI, TVI, AHD, CVBS 960H, ONVIF IP), No PoE (For IP camera, you need use 12V DC or external PoE Switch)
- Intelligent Video, Smart Search: Tripwire, Intrusion, Abandoned/Missing Object, Face Detection
- P2P: Scan the QRCode for remote access via Phone and Computer, Support 128 Remote User Login, plug and play
- UL Listed Certificated, Smart Fan (automatically turn on and off based on CPU temperature), 1 Channel audio in and out (2 way audio), 1 HDD Slot (HDD is not included), up to 10TB; ONVIF Support: Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Hikvision, Dahua, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotec , Avigilon
- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs up to 5MP
- Max 24 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 6MP; Max 96Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Tribrid 16+8 CH Embedded HCVR, Support HDCVI/Analog/IP Video Inputs
- H.264+/H.264 dual-stream video compression, Up to 4K (3840x2160) resolution preview and 4MP recording, HDMI/VGA
- Support 16 HDCVI/CVBS video inputs
- Support 16+8 IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP, Max 96Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Dahua OEM Model HVR702AN-16-4M, No logo, HDD not included, CCTVONE Lifetime Tech Support
- Support Audio Recording even if your camera has no microphone | This Hybrid DVR Recorder customizable motion detection for diferent unexpected movements | Email and Message alert.You won't miss any necessary moment with remote and local playback.
- Enjoy 24/7 non-stop video recordings | This DVR video Recorder with Advanced H.265 Video Format | Offers smooth live stream without latency,long recording time | Compare to H.264 DVRs with the same HDD,Saving 60% storage Space.
- Quick Remote access | This Hybrid DVR Video Recorder Widely use in home or business surveillance system,You can view all of you cameras in free smart app for live view,playback on smart devices with internet connection.
- Dahua OEM Penta-Bird 5in1 XVR 8Ch + 4Ch 1080P Digital Video Recorder Support HDCVI AHD TVI CVBS IP video inputs DVR
Top Rated Xvr Dvr to Buy Now
Xvr Dvr Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Xvr Dvr”]
Why You Should Buy Best Xvr Dvr from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Xvr Dvr. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Xvr Dvr from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Xvr Dvr Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Xvr Dvr based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Xvr Dvr that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Xvr Dvr to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Xvr Dvr with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Xvr Dvr, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Xvr Dvr Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Xvr Dvr have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Xvr Dvr descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Xvr Dvr. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Xvr Dvr (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Xvr Dvr are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Xvr Dvr:
(1) Xvr Dvr Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Xvr Dvr should be in line with its value. You can compare Xvr Dvr reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Xvr Dvr is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Xvr Dvr materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Xvr Dvr to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Xvr Dvrs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Xvr Dvror a small one? Think about where you will use your Xvr Dvr in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Xvr Dvrs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Xvr Dvr would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Xvr Dvr will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Xvr Dvr you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Xvr Dvr? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Xvr Dvrto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Xvr Dvr will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Xvr Dvr. It is hard to know exactly how an Xvr Dvr will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Xvr Dvr you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.