Wearable Pulse Oximeter
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Wearable Pulse Oximeter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Wearable Pulse Oximeter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,245 Reviews Scanned
- Patented Ring Sensor, comfortable and easy to use
- Free APP for mobile phone and tablets
- Professional PC report for sleep analysis, easy to share and print
- Rechargeable battery up to 16 hours continuously record, the best choice for overnight monitoring
- Build-in smart vibrator, wake you up if blood oxygen level too low
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy to read display
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist based Pulse Ox sensor. (Not a medical device and not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Fitness and health monitoring tools include estimated wrist based heart rate, all day stress tracking, Relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max, body battery energy monitor and more
- Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others; Lens material: Polycarbonate. Strap material: Silicone
- Get vibration alerts for All notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android device users). Display resolution: 48 x 128 pixels
- No AAA batteries, rechargeable! Wear it on your wrist overnight, it records your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate and motion continuously. It’s a perfect sleep aid to monitor effect of CPAP machine!
- Soft patented silicone ring sensor don't make your finger numb, never slips from your finger, completely release your finger!
- Adjustable vibration alert nudges you to wake gently when your blood oxygen saturation falls below your defined level, remind you to change your position to reduce the snoring and breath more oxygen.
- The Free ViHealth iOS & android app lets you share overnight blood oxygen trends and reports easily, also watch your real-time O2 & heart rate on your phone or tablets!
- With our free PC software, you can export sleep report, save it as PDF or CSV format, share unlimited reports to your doctor or friends! ONLY for PC with Windows system, not compatible with Mac!
- ❤What Can E.C.G Do?: Updated smart watch adopts innovative electrocardiogram to provide you a comprehensive evaluation of your real-time heart health ,just touch the electrode button to get your E.C.G in 30 seconds on wrist with professional HRV heart health report, get a picture of your overall heart health.Perfect companion even if you are not a tech-savvy.
- ❤See How Well You Sleep:We upgraded the algorithm for sleep monitoring.Wear a MorePro smartwatch to gain accurate detection of your HRV and SPO2 at night. Automatic record of your apnea times,SpO2 average value, respiratory rate,hypoxia time,cardiac load,sleep activity amplitude,deep sleep, light sleep, and REM sleep stage at night, even a short sleep during the day. Better master your sleep quality to customize your sleep goal on morePro app, H band app and WoFit app.
- ❤Intelligent Health Monitor: PPG green + infrared light dual detecting for blood pressure and heart rate to improve the accuracy of your health monitoring.Turn on BP and HR automatically monitor feature in the MorePro app,tracks real-time blood pressure and heart rate automatically & continuously, you could get completely report in the App.(Please note: this data is not for medical purposes )
- ❤All Day Long Wearable Tracker: fitness watch will track your all-day activity,including running mode,steps(step challenges),distance,calories,sedentary remind,timer,stopwatch,clock,event remind,find cell phone and see call,text or calendar notifications on screen & get push notifications from your favorite apps.(Generally, the battery lasts for 7 days by light load, and lasts for 2 days by high load)
- ❤Convenient USB Charge & Wider Compatibility： Built-in USB Charge enables you to charge anywhere. Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 or above, IOS 8.0 or above, Android 4.4 or above.
- Runs automatically when you wear it, accurately and continuously tracks and records your blood oxygen levels, heart rate and body movement.
- Free APP and PC Software allow you to download, review,save as PDF/JPG, print and share your reports easily with no extra cost.
- Built-in smart vibration feedback when it detects the blood oxygen level or heart rate out of threshold you preset on the App.
- Patented finger ring sensor totally free your finger while ensuring accurate measurements. Lightest, smallest, most comfortable for continuous tracking.
- You Will Get: 12 month Worry-Free Warranty, Lifetime technical support, Top grade customer service of fast response within 12h.
- WEARABLE OXYGEN MONITOR: Soft ring sensor is comfortable, feel wearing nothing and never goes off from your finger for daily use. Continuously records blood oxygen saturation, heart rate and body movements up to16 hours. Not recommend use for sport.
- SMART AUDIO REMINDER by LOW BLOOD OXYGEN LEVEL in APP DASHBOARD: The audio reminder in App Dashboard will be activated when O2 level falls below the pre-set threshold, monitor your family's real-time O2 Saturation on the phone, know their symptoms instantly. The reminder works only when your phone stayed in Dashboard and not locked.
- SMART AUDIO REMINDER by LOW BLOOD OXYGEN LEVEL in DEVICE: Detect O2 Saturation, the audio reminder in device will be activated when the O2 level falls below the pre-set threshold, prevent from a low-oxygen status. You can switch on or off the reminder, adjust the volumn and threshold of the reminder in APP.
- FREE APP for ANDROID and iOS: Unlimited storage in App Vihealth, easy access and viewing history. Check detailed analysis, graphic report and trends of blood oxygen saturation, heart rate and body motion. View real-time blood oxygen & heart rate in App Dashboard. Share unlimited reports with your doctor.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY IN DEVICE: Display O2 Saturation and pulse beat conveniently on LED display. Can work without phone. Not recommend use for sleep breath problems.
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
- PATENTED SOFT FINGER RING SENSOR designed for the comfortable overnight Sleep Monitor to free your finger from the constrained clip of the fingertip pulse oximeter.
- THE ADJUSTABLE VIBRATING NOTIFICATION for low blood oxygen level during your sleep.
- FREE MOBILE APP on Smartphones and Tablets, compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+, offers insights of your sleep. Comes with a readout display to let you know your numbers in real time.
- LOOKEE, A TRUSTED BRAND is helping millions of people to sleep better.
- WORRY-FREE 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND LIFETIME LOOKEE TECH SUPPORT
- Wireless Real-Time Monitor: PI histogram on the dashboard helps you adjust the position to get the strongest singal. Oxylink and APP will beep when detect blood oxygen level drops lower than the threshold you pre-set.
- Wearable Oxygen Monitor: Soft ring sensor makes it comfortable and never goes off from your finger for daily use. Oxylink doesn't provide readings during sport, what you need do just stop moving to stay still about 10s to get the readings.
- Continuous Monitoring: Continuously monitoring and recording blood oxygen levels, heart rate and motion, continuous using up to16 hours.
- Free APP for Android and iOS: The Vihealth APP shows the graphic report and trends of blood oxygen saturation, heart rate and motion. Data analysis can help you avoid unhealthy conditions and improve your lifestyle.
- You Will Get: 12 month Worry-Free Warranty, Lifetime technical support, Top grade customer service of fast response within 12h.
- Compatible with the iTouch Wearables App from either the Google Play store for Android smartphones or Apple store for iOS iPhone. Simply download the app, have Bluetooth enabled, and follow the in-app instructions to pair your device to your phone in seconds! Additional assistance can be found in the manual included.
- Get up & Go! Easily track your steps, calories, and distance, along with 8 sports modes to match your routine. Choose from Walking, Running, Cycling, Jump-Rope, Soccer, Badminton, Climbing, and Basketball. With an extended battery life and IP-67 water resistant technology, you'll be sure to continue your activities all day long.
- Measure your heart rate, blood oxygen level, and sleep with the one-touch sensor. You'll effortlessly stay on top of your health, while staying in touch with others. Instantly receive incoming calls, texts, and other social notifications from your smartphone directly to your watch screen! You'll never miss a beat again.
- Water, Scratch, & Dust resistant glass LED-screen! The vibrant colors and full-touch input make it simple to use this watch anywhere, anytime. Fully take advantage of the features offered by checking the weather, setting alarms, starting a timer, controlling your tunes with the music remote, or snapping a picture from your phone with the camera remote!
- Excellent Tech Support and Customer Service are here for you 7 days a week via email or phone call. Let us help you set up your smart device, walk you through any troubleshooting needs, or assist you with any questions you have.
Top Rated Wearable Pulse Oximeter to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Wearable Pulse Oximeter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Wearable Pulse Oximeter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Wearable Pulse Oximeter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Wearable Pulse Oximeter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Wearable Pulse Oximeter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Wearable Pulse Oximeter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Wearable Pulse Oximeter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Wearable Pulse Oximeter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Wearable Pulse Oximeter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Wearable Pulse Oximeter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Wearable Pulse Oximeter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Wearable Pulse Oximeter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Wearable Pulse Oximeter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Wearable Pulse Oximeter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Wearable Pulse Oximeter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Wearable Pulse Oximeter:
(1) Wearable Pulse Oximeter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Wearable Pulse Oximeter should be in line with its value. You can compare Wearable Pulse Oximeter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Wearable Pulse Oximeter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Wearable Pulse Oximeter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Wearable Pulse Oximeter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Wearable Pulse Oximeters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Wearable Pulse Oximeteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Wearable Pulse Oximeter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Wearable Pulse Oximeters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Wearable Pulse Oximeter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Wearable Pulse Oximeter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Wearable Pulse Oximeter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Wearable Pulse Oximeter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Wearable Pulse Oximeterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Wearable Pulse Oximeter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Wearable Pulse Oximeter. It is hard to know exactly how an Wearable Pulse Oximeter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Wearable Pulse Oximeter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Wearable Pulse Oximeter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.