We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Wd Raid of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Wd Raid of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,808 Reviews Scanned
- Massive capacity storage with auto and system backup
- RAID-0 ready out of the box
- RAID optimized WD Red drives
- USB 3.1 Gen 1-ready, USB 3.0 compatibility
- 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Centralized network storage and access from anywhere with computers or mobile devices
- High-performance 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB memory for seamless media streaming and ultra-fast file transfers
- Multiple RAID configurations and automatic backup options to help guard important data
- Automatic file synching across all your computers for up-to-date access from anywhere.Volume encryption and password protection for enhanced data security
- Multiple RAID options:With the RAID settings of the My Cloud EX2 Ultra, you can customize your system with the configuration that’s best for you. Use RAID 0 for enhanced performance, RAID 1 for mirrored data protection, or a JBOD / spanning structure for non-RAID configurations.
- 12.0 TB Dual bay USB 3.1 Gen 1 and eSATA equipped performance RAID enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, span, and independent modes
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 & eSATA connectivity-Accelerate your workflow with transfer speeds up to 407MB/s
- 7200RPM Drives, 256MB Data Buffer
- OWC 3 Year Enclosure Limited Warranty
- One central place to store all your photos, videos, music and files
- Everything is automatically saved twice with Mirror Mode.Supported browsers:Internet Explorer 11 or higher,Microsoft Edge,Safari 8.0 or higher,Firefox 45 or later on supported Windows and macOS platforms,Google Chrome 50 or later on supported Windows and macOS platforms
- Auto backup for photos and videos on your phone; Supported Streaming Options: H.264 and H.265 via Android and iOS media playback.
- Includes 2 x 4TB drives (3.9TB usable capacity in default RAID 1)
- Quick and simple setup from your phone
- Revolutionary data transfer speeds from Thunderbolt technology
- Two Thunderbolt ports deliver the speed and flexibility needed for high-speed multi-tasking
- User-selectable RAID 0/1 for speed or data protection
- Daisy chain multiple drives for enhanced workflow efficiency
- User serviceable so you can replace or upgrade a drive without any tools
- Encrypted sequential throughput performance at over 113 MB/s reading and 112 MB/s writing
- Dual-core Processor with AES-NI encryption engine
- 2GB DDR3L memory (expandable up to 6GB)
- Advanced Bars file system offering 65, 000 system-wide snapshots and 1, 024 snapshots per shared folder
- Live transcoding of up to two concurrent H. 265/H. 264 4K video streaming
- IronWolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 24 bay, multi user NAS server environments that demand powerhouse performance
- Store more and work faster with a NAS hard drive that provides ultra high capacity 10TB and speeds up to 214MB/s
- Specifically built for less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file sharing performance, lower power consumption, and extra data protection even in the event of power loss
- Easily monitor NAS drive health using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system, and enjoy long term reliability with 1.2M hours MTBF
- Five year limited warranty and two year Rescue Data Recovery Services included
- Conquer tough workloads with enterprise-grade WD Gold HDDs. Available in 1TB to 14TB* capacities. | *As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Enhanced reliability with up to 2.5M hours MTBF
- Specifically designed for use in enterprise-grade data centers and storage systems
- Improve performance with our vibration protection technology
- Get peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty
- Available in large capacities with support for 1 to 24 Bays
- Enhanced reliability with 3D active Balance Plus technology and error recovery controls with NASware 3.0 technology
- Extended drive testing to ensure each drive is tested for extended reliable operation
- Vibration & shock protection
- 5 Year Limited warranty
- Revolutionary Thunderbolt technology
- Two Thunderbolt ports for high-speed multi-tasking
- Dual-drive storage system with user serviceable drives
- User-selectable RAID 0/1
- Thunderbolt cable included
Top Rated Wd Raid to Buy Now
Wd Raid Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Wd Raid”]
Why You Should Buy Best Wd Raid from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Wd Raid. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Wd Raid from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Wd Raid Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Wd Raid based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Wd Raid that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Wd Raid to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Wd Raid with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Wd Raid, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Wd Raid Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Wd Raid have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Wd Raid descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Wd Raid. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Wd Raid (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Wd Raid are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Wd Raid:
(1) Wd Raid Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Wd Raid should be in line with its value. You can compare Wd Raid reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Wd Raid is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Wd Raid materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Wd Raid to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Wd Raids come in various sizes. Do you need a large Wd Raidor a small one? Think about where you will use your Wd Raid in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Wd Raids also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Wd Raid would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Wd Raid will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Wd Raid you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Wd Raid? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Wd Raidto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Wd Raid will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Wd Raid. It is hard to know exactly how an Wd Raid will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Wd Raid you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.