We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Vtech Zoo of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Vtech Zoo of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,963 Reviews Scanned
- This 4-in-1 instrument lets your child choose to play the piano, violin, xylophone or saxophone with more than 20 songs and melodies; create, play and sing along
- The zebra piano has light-up keys so your little one can follow along or learn to play a song at three different levels; whammy bar and scratch disc enhance fine motor skills and adds cool sounds
- A microphone lets kids sing along and hear their own amplified voice; features 100+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Animal band button lets you play with the alligator from Zoo Jamz Guitar and the lion from Zoo Jamz Microphone (each sold separately)
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included for demo only; new batteries recommended for regular use); ages 18 months to 4 years; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes easier to open in a plain brown box
- Grab the real-working microphone and sing along to 30 classic kids’ songs and melodies like, “Wheels on the Bus” and “The Alphabet Song”
- Explore wacky voice-changing effects including low and high pitched, robot and echo voices
- Includes interactive adventure and music kids can play by blowing into the microphone to make bubbles, help the lion catch music notes and more
- Press the five light-up buttons to play games or choose songs to sing that introduce letters, numbers or animals
- Intended for ages 2-5 years. Requires 3 AA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
- Drum heads and cymbal light up when tapped for pattern and motor skills development
- Step on the bass pedal to watch the elephant trunk move back and forth to trigger cool bass drum sound effects
- Four game modes including Counting, Catch the Lights, Follow the Leader and Free Style, encourage musical creativity and independent play
- Encourage your little one to follow along with the included 16 melodies, six sing-along songs and four drum styles or create their own beats
- Two drum sticks and a bass pedal encourage coordination development
- Eight light-up buttons and strings allow your little musician to Jam to the included music or make their own; light-up buttons also add funny animal sounds to the melody
- Sing along to eight familiar tunes with the giraffe; play along to kid-friendly songs or create your own music; be a rock Star with the cute giraffe
- Turn the dial to choose acoustic, electric or distortion guitar to learn about different types of guitar sounds; giraffe's tail plays cool guitar effects
- Animal band button lets you play with the zebra from zoo Jamz piano and the lion from zoo Jamz microphone (each sold separately)
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); ages 18 months to 4 years; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes easier to open in a plain brown box
- This friendly caterpillar features eight colorful light-up bars that kids can tap with the mallet to create sounds
- Learn to play a song by following the lights and pressing the keys accordingly to advance the song, note-by-note
- Play any way you like in Music Composer mode
- In Follow Me mode, listen to a music note, then tap the correct light-up bar and repeat the sequences to advance to new levels
- Grab the mallet and pull the caterpillar along by the cord
- VTech's Go! Go! Smart Animals Happy Paws Playland, features three light-up buttons that introduce time concepts, colors and play sing-along songs, melodies and fun phrases
- SmartPoint cat responds to 8 SmartPoint locations in the playland with different phrases, music or playful sound effects; teaches the letter C, the color orange and the name of the animal through pretend play
- Move the elevator to hear the elevator recognize each floor and play a fun response; build motor skills by turning or moving the elevator, telescope, hammock and more
- Includes 6 track pieces; works with Go! Go! Smart Animals, Go! Go! Smart Wheels and select Go! Go! Smart Friends tracks (each sold separately)
- Requires 2 AA and 2 AAA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 1 to 5 years
- Enhance your child's creativity with Go! Go! Smart educational toys; kids build their own toy train track and push cars around the track for miles of fun
- Interactive role-play features include an electronic train station, bridge and tunnel, and a conveyor belt hill; 32 interchangeable track pieces included
- Features VTech SmartPoint technology; 10 SmartPoint locations interact with SmartPoint vehicles to trigger fun phrases, music and sound effects
- Includes 1 motorized SmartPoint Train and an educational cargo car toy that teaches the letter "T" through pretend play; 3 included AAA batteries
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Animals track pieces can be connected for maximum play; a great early learning center for children ages 1 to 5
- Electronic farm toy barn features buttons that introduce colors, numbers, and plants when pressed; infant toy requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- SmartPoint rooster responds to 7 SmartPoint locations with different phrases, music or fun sound effects; rooster includes 2 AAA batteries for demo only, use new batteries for regular use
- Rock the watering can on the animal toy playset to watch the plants in the garden grow or pick the 3 shape play pieces from the garden and drop them in the silo
- Reggie the Rooster teaches the letter R and the name of the animal through pretend play; farm toy is intended for toddlers ages 1 to 5 years old
- For even more fun, add other Go! Go! Smart Animals to the Grow and Learn Farm; works with all other Go! Go! Smart Animals and Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets
- Press each of the toy animal’s light-up buttons to hear three sing-along songs and learn the letters “H,” “S” and “G”
- Roll the animals over SmartPoint locations on Go! Go! Smart Animals playsets (each sold separately), and they’ll respond with different phrases and more
- Push the animals to hear fun sounds and melodies. Push them again to add fun sound effects.
- The SmartPoint animals also work with Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets (each sold separately)
Top Rated Vtech Zoo to Buy Now
Vtech Zoo Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Vtech Zoo”]
Why You Should Buy Best Vtech Zoo from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Vtech Zoo. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Vtech Zoo from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Vtech Zoo Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Vtech Zoo based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Vtech Zoo that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Vtech Zoo to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Vtech Zoo with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Vtech Zoo, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Vtech Zoo Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Vtech Zoo have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Vtech Zoo descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Vtech Zoo. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Vtech Zoo (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Vtech Zoo are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Vtech Zoo:
(1) Vtech Zoo Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Vtech Zoo should be in line with its value. You can compare Vtech Zoo reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Vtech Zoo is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Vtech Zoo materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Vtech Zoo to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Vtech Zoos come in various sizes. Do you need a large Vtech Zooor a small one? Think about where you will use your Vtech Zoo in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Vtech Zoos also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Vtech Zoo would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Vtech Zoo will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Vtech Zoo you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Vtech Zoo? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Vtech Zooto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Vtech Zoo will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Vtech Zoo. It is hard to know exactly how an Vtech Zoo will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Vtech Zoo you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.