Unlocked Nexus 4
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Unlocked Nexus 4 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Unlocked Nexus 4 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,100 Reviews Scanned
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- 4.95-inch True HD IPS+ Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3-inch
- Android v4.4 (KitKat (upgradable), Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 8
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM (no microSD Slot for Expandable Memory)
- Features a 5.2 inch touch screen LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1.8GHz processor, 2GB RAM and a 2700mAh battery
- 5 MP front camera with 12.3 MP rear camera, featuring IR laser-assisted autofocus
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Fast charging: up to 4 hours of use from only 10 minutes of charging
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 TD-LTE 2500 - XT1103 (Bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 29, 41)
- DISPLAY Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 5.96 inches (~74.1% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~493 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- LATFORM OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 CPU Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 GPU Adreno 420
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery
- CUTTING EDGE HARDWARE
- ANDROID 4.2, JELLY BEAN
- GOOGLE TO THE CORE
- 4.7" TRUE HD IPS+ SCREEN
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: Bands 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8, 4G: LTE Bands 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 25 / 26 / 29 / 41
- 5.96" AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 85, Adreno 420 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4128 x 3096 pixels) w/ Autofocus, optical image stabilization, dual-LED (ring) flash + Front-facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM
- Browsing the Web is a breeze with the Google Nexus 4 cell phone, as it has a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- A smart keyboard on this 16 GB Google Nexus predicts the next word to finish the entire sentence, making messaging easy
- A 4.7-inch Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen brings the images to life
- Featuring Google Maps, 3D Maps, turn-by-turn GPS navigation, and more, this smartphone (unlocked) makes finding places simple
- With Android Beam, the Google Nexus 4 cell phone allows you to share photos, videos, applications, and contacts in a jiffy. And, to capture every detail, you can use the 8 MP camera of this black Google Nexus smartphone
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
- PLEASE NOTE: Generic UL Certified Charging Adapter and Generic USB-C Cable Included. No other accessories are included. For Fast Charge you will need to purchase a compatibile charger separately.
- Your own Google Assistant - Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. To start, just say, ”OK, Google,” or touch and hold the Home button. And the more you use it, the more useful it gets. It’s your own Google, ready to help.
- Your phone, never full - Never lose a memory with unlimited storage for your photos and videos, all stored at full resolution in Google Photos. And use Smart Storage to let Pixel help free up space when you need it. Just set it up once and say goodbye to those annoying ”storage is full” warnings. By default, photos and videos back up over WiFi. Backup over cellular is available via Settings>Backup & reset.
- Your photos, smarter. It’s easier than ever to capture that perfect shot. Take crisp photos, even in low light. And catch action shots as they happen with Smartburst. Once you’ve captured the moment, Google Photos keeps all your photos backed up and organized, so you can find and share them faster than ever.
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
Top Rated Unlocked Nexus 4 to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Unlocked Nexus 4 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Unlocked Nexus 4. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Unlocked Nexus 4 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Unlocked Nexus 4 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Unlocked Nexus 4 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Unlocked Nexus 4 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Unlocked Nexus 4 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Unlocked Nexus 4 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Unlocked Nexus 4, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Unlocked Nexus 4 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Unlocked Nexus 4 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Unlocked Nexus 4 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Unlocked Nexus 4. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Unlocked Nexus 4 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Unlocked Nexus 4 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Unlocked Nexus 4:
(1) Unlocked Nexus 4 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Unlocked Nexus 4 should be in line with its value. You can compare Unlocked Nexus 4 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Unlocked Nexus 4 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Unlocked Nexus 4 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Unlocked Nexus 4 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Unlocked Nexus 4s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Unlocked Nexus 4or a small one? Think about where you will use your Unlocked Nexus 4 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Unlocked Nexus 4s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Unlocked Nexus 4 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Unlocked Nexus 4 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Unlocked Nexus 4 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Unlocked Nexus 4? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Unlocked Nexus 4to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Unlocked Nexus 4 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Unlocked Nexus 4. It is hard to know exactly how an Unlocked Nexus 4 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Unlocked Nexus 4 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Unlocked Nexus 4 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.