Tmobile Lg G4
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Tmobile Lg G4 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Tmobile Lg G4 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,951 Reviews Scanned
- This phone will work with most GSM carriers around the world. Does not support CDMA technology (Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular, etc.)
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - H811; 4G bands LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700) - H811; Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps; GPRS Yes; EDGE Yes
- CAMERA Primary 16 MP, f/1.8, 28 mm, laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash; Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps; Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.; 3GB RAM Internal 32 GB; Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow); Chipset Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808; CPU Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57); GPU Adreno 418; 5.5" IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density); Multitouch Yes; Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3; LG Optimus UX 4.0 UI
- Dimensions 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 - 9.8 mm; Weight 155 g (5.47 oz); SIM Micro-SIM; Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery; Stand-by Up to 360 h (2G) / Up to 440 h (3G); Talk time Up to 19 h (2G) / Up to 20 h (3G)
- This Unlocked cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost mobile or Virgin mobile.
- 6.0 inch P-OLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixels Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 & IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Non-Removable Lithium Polymer 3300 mAh capacity
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB
- Dual 16 MP & 13 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, HDR, Panorama + 5 MP Front Facing Camera with f/2.2, 22mm (wide), 1/5 inch Sensor size, 1.12 pixel size
- Android OS, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835, Octa-Core (Quad Core 2.45 GHz Kryo & Quad Core 1.9 GHz Kryo), Adreno 540
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- LG 16 Megapixel Camera (5312 x 2988 pixels) laser w/ Autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED Flash + Front-facing 8 Megapixel Camera, optical stabilization, HDR, stereo sound rec., Manual Modereo sound rec., Manual Mode
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop), 1.8GHZ 64 bit Hexacore Processor, with X10 LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- This phone works with the T-Mobile network ONLY. T-Mobile SIM card required. GSM: 850,900,1800, 1900, UMTS: Band 2, 4 (Roaming Band: 1,5), LTE: Band 2,4,12 (Roaming Band: 3,5,7)
- Unlocked for all GSM Carriers Worldwide (not unlocked for use with CDMA Carriers). 4G LTE bandS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 20, 29, 30
- 5.3-inch IPS LCD Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4 & LG Optimus UX 5.0 UI
- Dual 16MP Rear Cameras + Front-Facing 8MP Camera
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo + 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh Battery
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (and the NANO Sim card is enclosed) Being that this device is only good for the T-Mobile Network it will not work on other Networks Until the device is used for 2 years on the T-Mobile Network, and at that point you may contact T-Mobile for assistance in having the device unlocked
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode which means this device can operate on more than one band at one time and automatically detect which band is the best supported at any given time The 23 Bands supported are as folows (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) (WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5) (LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B46/B66/B71) (LTE Roaming B1/B3/B7/B20/B38/B39/B40/B41)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 3,300 mAh (Non-Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 490 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo. Comes with Charging Cube and Cable. No Headphones.
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of $829.99 directly from the carrier
- Unlocked for all GSM Carriers worldwide. Not compatible with CDMA Carriers (like Verizon & Sprint).
- Dual 16MP Cameras; G7 ThinQ provides the creative eye, so you can get your perfect shot with AI CAM.
- Voice Recognition: The G7 ThinQ picks up your voice from even farther away and in noisy places like the car, on a boat, or when music is playing.
- Boombox Speaker; G7 ThinQ uses its inner space as a resonance chamber to amp up the bass and deliver a premium, loud, and room-filling audio experience.
- DTS : X 3D Surround Sound; 7.1 channel surround sound delivers cinematic audio on the go and brings a new sense of realism
- This is GSM unlocked device. It will not work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon or Sprint. PLEASE CHECK WITH SELLER IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF COMPATIBILITY.
- Product includes Phone, Charging Cube and Charging Cable. No Headphones. Canadian Internationally Unlocked Model. No Boot loader.
- Camera, Photos and Video: 16MP Normal and 8MP Wide Angle Lens 8MP FFC / Dual RFC Dual Rear Camera Video Calling, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow); Operating System and Processor: 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- GSM 2G: 850, 900 (E-GSM), 1800 (DCS), 1900 (PCS), UMTS 3G: B1 (2100), B2 (1900 PCS), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), LTE 4G: B2 (1900 PCS), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B12 (700 ac), B17 (700 bc), B29 (700 de)
Top Rated Tmobile Lg G4 to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Tmobile Lg G4 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Tmobile Lg G4. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Tmobile Lg G4 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Tmobile Lg G4 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Tmobile Lg G4 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Tmobile Lg G4 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Tmobile Lg G4 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Tmobile Lg G4 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Tmobile Lg G4, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Tmobile Lg G4 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Tmobile Lg G4 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Tmobile Lg G4 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Tmobile Lg G4. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Tmobile Lg G4 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Tmobile Lg G4 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Tmobile Lg G4:
(1) Tmobile Lg G4 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Tmobile Lg G4 should be in line with its value. You can compare Tmobile Lg G4 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Tmobile Lg G4 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Tmobile Lg G4 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Tmobile Lg G4 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Tmobile Lg G4s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Tmobile Lg G4or a small one? Think about where you will use your Tmobile Lg G4 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Tmobile Lg G4s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Tmobile Lg G4 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Tmobile Lg G4 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Tmobile Lg G4 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Tmobile Lg G4? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Tmobile Lg G4to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Tmobile Lg G4 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Tmobile Lg G4. It is hard to know exactly how an Tmobile Lg G4 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Tmobile Lg G4 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Tmobile Lg G4 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.