We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Surfboard 8200 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Surfboard 8200 of 2022 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,414 Reviews Scanned
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance - Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router - Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed - A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming - Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings - Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
- 1500VA/900W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sine wave output to safeguard workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment equipment
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Six battery backup & surge protected outlets; Six surge protected outlets; INPUT: NEMA 5-15P right angle, 45 degree offset plug with six foot power cord
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY; dollars500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 800 Mbps. Easily setup your modem with the SURFboard Central app
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem, AC2350 Dual band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including CableOne/ Sparkligh, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Grande Communicatio, Mediacom, RCN, Service Electric, Spectrum (Charter, TWC, BHN), Wave Broadband, WOW. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream DOCSIS 3 1 OFDM channels Best for cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps. Cable internet service required
- Wave 2 AC2350 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app Add SURFboard skills to your Alexa network for voice management of your Wi-Fi settings
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
- input voltage：120 -240V
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and Cable bundled voice services
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees. System Requirements Cable broadband Internet service, Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility, Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services, Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed
- FAST Wi Fi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps)
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- Fire and CO Detector in 1 unit with alert modes, LED lights, and voice alarm, that states, "Fire. Fire.", "Warning. Carbon Monoxide.", or "Low Battery."
- Photoelectric sensor technology - hardwired smoke detector detects visible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Protects during a power failure - combo smoke and CO detector operates on a 120V power source with 9V front-loading battery backup
- Test-Hush Feature - silences the unit for approximately 8 minutes; tamper-resistant technology deters removal of the unit from the wall or ceiling
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
Top Rated Surfboard 8200 to Buy Now
Surfboard 8200 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Surfboard 8200″]
Why You Should Buy Best Surfboard 8200 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Surfboard 8200. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Surfboard 8200 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Surfboard 8200 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Surfboard 8200 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Surfboard 8200 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Surfboard 8200 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Surfboard 8200 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Surfboard 8200, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Surfboard 8200 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Surfboard 8200 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Surfboard 8200 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Surfboard 8200. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Surfboard 8200 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Surfboard 8200 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Surfboard 8200:
(1) Surfboard 8200 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Surfboard 8200 should be in line with its value. You can compare Surfboard 8200 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Surfboard 8200 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Surfboard 8200 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Surfboard 8200 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Surfboard 8200s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Surfboard 8200or a small one? Think about where you will use your Surfboard 8200 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Surfboard 8200s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Surfboard 8200 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Surfboard 8200 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Surfboard 8200 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Surfboard 8200? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Surfboard 8200to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Surfboard 8200 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Surfboard 8200. It is hard to know exactly how an Surfboard 8200 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Surfboard 8200 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.