We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Supco Megohmmeter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Supco Megohmmeter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,663 Reviews Scanned
- Measure insulation values up to 1000 me ohms at 500 VAC
- Zone scale to indicate insulation condition
- Hand held
- Test Leads store in case
- Operates on 2 C batteries (not included)
- True Megohmmeter
- Insulation test voltage selections of 250V, 500V and 1000V
- EST LOCK feature for timed measurements up to 15 minutes
- Auto discharge after insulation test
- AC/DC voltmeter to 600VAC/1000VDC
- Electronic megohmmeter has a 1,000V test voltage for measuring insulation resistance to 1,000 megohms
- Zone-type scale indicates "bad", "caution", or "good" insulation condition
- Built into a hard-shell service case for portability and protection
- Comes with a set of test leads with alligator clips
- Insulation Resistance: 0.1M～200GΩ
- Testing Voltage: 500V/1000V/2500V/5000V
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Contain 6 pre-installed 1.5V (AA) Battery
- SAFETY PROTECTION: IEC 61010-1 & CATIV 600V / CATIII 1000V overload protection on all ranges. 1 year warranty
- High-quality insulation tester, shipped from the United States, completed by Amazon. Functions: test high voltage, insulation resistance, AC voltage, data retention, low power hint, backlight lighting, high voltage hint, etc.
- An accurate, reliable and easy-to-use insulation resistance tester. High stability and reliability
- Extra Large and Clear 3.5 inch LCD Display, easy to read
- Strong anti-magnetic and anti-jamming function. Over Range and low Battery Indication
- Full function protection, anti high voltage circuit design
- Unit symbol display, easy to use. High voltage and short circuit input alarm
- Analog megohmmeter has three test voltages—250, 500, and 1,000V—for measuring insulation resistance to 400 megohms, and also measures low-resistance continuity to 500 ohms
- Detects AC voltage to 600V, lighting a warning indicator when a circuit is live
- Residual voltage is automatically discharged from the circuit under test when the test button is released
- Taut band movement provides prompt, accurate readings
- Meets IEC safety standard 1010-1 and is rated for CAT III installations to 600V
- ✅【Excellent Performance】Testing Voltage:500V/1000V/2500V/5000V；Insulation Resistance:1MΩ~200GΩ；AC Voltage:1V~750V；Frequency Range:40Hz~400Hz.
- ✅【Safe and Reliable Design】The AP-6688B Insulation Resistance Tester comes with a blue protective sheath which is insulative, non-slip and anti-fall. The product design complies with the IEC-1010 double insulation, environmental pollution degree II and over-voltage category II safety standard issued by IEC.
- ✅【Gather all the Functions That You Need】AP-6688B insulation resistance tester 1999 counts LCD display, data hold, auto ranging, low battery indication,backlight and HV red indication lamp light.
- ✅【Ideal Electrical Test Instrument】The product is suitable for measuring the insulation resistance of various electrical equipment and insulating materials such as transformers, motors, cables, switches, electrical appliances, etc.
- ✅【2 YEARS WARRANTY】1.5V(AA)*6 batteries are included. AOPUTTRIVER provides 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support, if you have any problems about our products, please feel free to contact us!
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage greater than 30-Volts is detected for added user protection
- Read measurements easily with large, backlit display
- Save both time and money with automatic calculation of polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the 1507's Compare (Pass/Fail) function
- Test insulation resistance up to 4000M at 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V DC
- Test and Lock buttons for simple insulation testing
- Warning alarm and high voltage icon for detection of voltage
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC, low resistance, and continuity
- Automatic ranging True Root Mean Square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test voltage combinations: 250V, 500V or 1000V
- 1mA test current for megaohm range at rated voltage
- 200mA test current for continuity range
- Large, easy-to-read dual display with backlight
- Includes test leads, alligator clip, hanging strap, hard carrying case and batteries
Top Rated Supco Megohmmeter to Buy Now
Supco Megohmmeter Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Supco Megohmmeter”]
Why You Should Buy Best Supco Megohmmeter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Supco Megohmmeter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Supco Megohmmeter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Supco Megohmmeter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Supco Megohmmeter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Supco Megohmmeter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Supco Megohmmeter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Supco Megohmmeter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Supco Megohmmeter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Supco Megohmmeter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Supco Megohmmeter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Supco Megohmmeter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Supco Megohmmeter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Supco Megohmmeter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Supco Megohmmeter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Supco Megohmmeter:
(1) Supco Megohmmeter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Supco Megohmmeter should be in line with its value. You can compare Supco Megohmmeter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Supco Megohmmeter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Supco Megohmmeter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Supco Megohmmeter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Supco Megohmmeters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Supco Megohmmeteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Supco Megohmmeter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Supco Megohmmeters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Supco Megohmmeter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Supco Megohmmeter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Supco Megohmmeter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Supco Megohmmeter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Supco Megohmmeterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Supco Megohmmeter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Supco Megohmmeter. It is hard to know exactly how an Supco Megohmmeter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Supco Megohmmeter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.