We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Sumac of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Sumac of 2022 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,069 Reviews Scanned
- 1.92 Ounce Bottle
- A Chinese spice blend that includes all five tastes (sweet, sour, bitter, salty and hot)
- All-Natural, Non-GMO Verified
- Non-Irradiated, Kosher
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- CHILI PEPPER - Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper contains nothing but pure, organic, ground cayenne peppers (Capsicum annuum). Rich, earthy color. Drool-worthy aroma. Lively taste that packs a POW at 35,000 heat units.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder is a sure way to heat up your kitchen entrees, delivering a hot kick to many prepared foods. Most commonly used in Mexican recipes as well as stews and chilis. You can also spice up a salad with just a sprinkle, or mix some into your prepared salsa.
- ORGANIC FROM INDIA - Simply Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder comes from red cayenne peppers, dried out and ground to form a fine powder that's fit for any prepared meal. Our powder comes from India and is certified organic, kosher and non-irradiated.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All the spices in our gift set are Certified Organic by QAI (Quality Assurance International) and Certified Kosher by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America). Simply Organic products are always grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
- 2.75-ounces of ground Happy Belly Coriander
- Fragrant, mellow, subtle, with a warm earthy nuttiness, and a slight minty/citrusy flavor
- Used on all types of roasted meats, beef, chicken, fish, seafood, pork, game, vegetables, chutneys, chili, curries, soups, stews or casseroles, salsas, dips
- Also used for pickling, and can be used in cakes and other baked goods. A component of many different spice mixtures including garam masala and harissa
- Common in Indian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Latin American, and Mexican recipes
- Za'atar straight from the mountains of Jenin, Palestine where the thyme grows wild and za'atar is a staple of every household.
- Versatile Flavor: Combining for a savory, tangy, and nutty burst of Middle Eastern flavor that goes great on almost everything!
- Family-Owned: Growing up za'atar was always at the center of our table. Ths is the same really good za'atar our family has been enjoying our entire lives.
- How to Use: The ulimate table condiment that is best friends with bread and olive oil. Also great on salads, roast chicken and sprinkled on eggs.
- Ingredients: Wild Thyme (Za'atar Plant), Toasted Sesame Seeds, Sumac, Sunflower Oil, Salt
- Flavour: Sour, fruity and astringent
- Mediterranean smokey citrus flavors
- Bouquet: Slightly aromatic.
- Mediterranean areas
- The Berries are Dried and Crushed to Form a Coarse Purple-Red Powder.
- Smoky, slightly sweet blend of premium McCormick chili peppers, salt and spices; 20 oz perfect for chefs
- Created from whole, ripe chili peppers
- Packaged in the USA
- Add deep color and rich flavor to Southwestern, Tex Mex or Mexican dishes
- FUN FACT: The earthy, rich mix of our Dark Chili Powder is just the right blend for spicing up chili, rubs, marinades, soups, stews and even bread
- Za'atar (Zaatar) is a mixture of sumac, sesame seeds, spices used throughout the Middle East and Mediterranean for meats, hummus, yogurts or blend in with cream cheese.
- Quality product from Badia
- 2.6-ounces of ground Happy Belly Cumin
- Adds a distintive warm earthy nutty robust flavor
- Common in Mexican, Spanish, Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine
- Use in soups, sauces, on grains, meats and vegetables, curries, fajitas and hummus
- Kosher certified
- ALEPPO PEPPER - Crushed Red Premium Aleppo Pepper.
- UNIQUE FLAVOR - Has a unique sweetness, salty flavor with a moderate heat level, Can be used as an alternative to crushed red pepper and paprika
- PURE - No Additives, no preservatives, no fillers, Non GMO, No irradiation and we never use pesticides when processed. Kosher by OK.
- THE SPICE WAY FARM - The Spice Way grows, dries and blends spices and herbs in traditional methods, as well as hand picking, sun-drying and hand packing. Our methods ensure no additives or preservatives are used, as well as complete freshness
- TEXTURE AND FLAVOR - Aleppo pepper adds texture and flavor in a wonderful rich way that made it famous throughout the world.
- ONLY FOR THE NATURAL SUMAC SEEKERS - When we ground sumac, we don't make colors darker by adding coloring agents, we don't add salt to make it cheaper, we just make sure we have pure sumac from the best premium sumac berries.
- RECOMMENDED USES - Upgrades your dips and salads with an tart lemony taste. Sumac (Sumak) can also used as a salt substitute. When added to meat before cooking, the reaction with cooking creates a salty notion.
- HOW TO USE - Perfect for sprinkling or seasoning on hummus and other middle eastern dips and mezes or add to meat dishes before cooking or even use the powder on salads.
- SALT SUBSTITUTE - Sumac (Sumak) can also be used as a salt substitute. When added to meat before cooking, the reaction with cooking creates a salty notion thus can be used as a salt substitute.
- FARM TO TABLE - we grow spices and herbs and we take pride in our fresh ingredients and traditional methods we use in our farm like sundry.
Top Rated Sumac to Buy Now
Sumac Reviews on Twitter
Why You Should Buy Best Sumac from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Sumac. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Sumac from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Sumac Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Sumac based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Sumac that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Sumac to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Sumac with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Sumac, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Sumac Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Sumac have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Sumac descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Sumac. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Sumac (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Sumac are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Sumac:
(1) Sumac Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Sumac should be in line with its value. You can compare Sumac reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Sumac is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Sumac materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Sumac to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Sumacs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Sumacor a small one? Think about where you will use your Sumac in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Sumacs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Sumac would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Sumac will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Sumac you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Sumac? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Sumacto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Sumac will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Sumac. It is hard to know exactly how an Sumac will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Sumac you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.