Southland Earth Auger
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Southland Earth Auger of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Southland Earth Auger of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,563 Reviews Scanned
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Includes Gas Powerhead with 8” Auger Bit; 6-inch bit available and sold separately
- Direct gear with solid steel drive shaft
- Wide detachable butterfly handles for better balance and convenient storage
- Depending on soil conditions, the maximum depth using the 8 inch bit is 2.5 feet.
- LABOR-SAVING - Features a 52cc auger engine with Rotational Speed speed up to 8500RPM with a power 1.9W/7000rpm. Compared to the traditional manual digging tool, Eapmic gasoline powered post hole digger is equipped with an air-cooled two-stroke engine with low failure rate and easy maintenance, more labor-saving and efficient, reducing your outdoor work load. It is of light weight and can be used by one or two people.
- EASY TO ASSAMBLE AND USE - According to the instructions contained in the package, you can easily install the digging machine. After a manual recoil start, the auger head of 52cc can start working immediately.
- EFFECIENT BLADE DESIGN - 4'' 6'' & 8'' drill bits are makes your digging more effecient. Even the toughest soil can be easily drilled through. The blade spacing is set to minimize the power required for drilling and to maximize the amount of loose soil removed from the holes. Ideal for installing wooden decorative fence or chain link fence, refitting deck and patio, planting trees or shrubs, drilling flag holes etc.
- RUGGED DRILL BIT - With drill bit of black powder coated for rust and corrosion resistant protection. The drill bit is heavily measured to withstand bending and torque loads. Spiral blades increase structural strength.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - The ergonomic butterfly handles help to keep balance when in use. Note: When using the hand puller, it needs to be buffered. Do not pull it all at once, just pull it to two thirds. Be sure to mix gasoline and two-stroke engine oil before adding it. The ratio is gasoline: two-stroke engine oil = 25:1
- 8" auger bit helps provide maximum drilling power
- Great for post hole digging
- Not able to be used on Ice
- This is a replacement part
- Part Number SEAB8
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT: Powered by Viper 43cc engine, this unit has the power to attack all kinds of dirt and soil. Start the unit with the pull of a recoil, engage the throttle and dig. Our fuel-efficient engine is EPA and CARB compliant has a translucent gas tank allowing the user to easily see when fuel needs to be added.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: Aluminum castings, alloy gears, and ball bearings- these are the materials used to make a transmission that can withstand repeatedly drilling into the ground. Steel welded handlebars offer the rugged durability needed at any jobsite.
- SHOCK ABSORBING: A breakaway clutch minimizes torque transfer to the user when encountering rocks, roots and other obstacles during the digging process. The heavy-duty spring is designed to be shock absorbing allowing for safer and smoother operation.
- ALL AROUND SAVINGS: Time, money and energy is what you can expect to save with a Tazz Earth Auger. Manual post hole diggers are exhausting and time consuming. You can own a Tazz for a fraction of the cost of a rental unit and have it readily available for future projects.
- JUST THE FACTS: 8” Diameter auger will accommodate up to a 4 x 4 post. Drilling depth is 36 inches. Mixed Fuel 50: 1 Gas/Oil Ratio.
- Replaces Poulan Pro PR48BT PR 46BT BP400 Backpack Blower Model BP400 Leaf Blower 150032738
- Replaces Eskimo Mako M43 Ice Auger Dolmar PB-7601-4 Blower Makita BBX7600 4-Stroke Backpack Blower Southland SEA43 SEA438 Earth Auger Powerhead
- Replaces Powermate PCV43 10 in. 43cc Gas 2-Cycle Cultivator
- Package comes with one carburetor, one spark plug, one gasket & two spare primer bulbs. This is an aftermarket replacement
- 18 inch auger extension used to get a little bit more out of Eskimo and Earthquake augers
- 7/8 inch connection between the powerhead and auger
- Compatible with any Eskimo or Earthquake auger: S33Q8, M43Q8, M43Q10, Z51Q8, Z51Q10, Z71Q10, F1R08, F1R10, P1R08, P1R10, HC40Q8, HC40Q10, E43, 10310, 9800B, 9800H, and 9800K
- 3/8 inch cross bolt and nut included
- Lumix GC - Brand New - Aftermarket - Carburetor
- Fits Southland Earth Auger Part # A201112
- Ships from the USA!
- EASY-TO-USE - Virtually indestructible jobsite handlebars protect entire engine and its components; Centrifugal clutch slips upon sudden impact.
- RELIABLE - Outstanding power, speed, and durability. Two throttle controls mounted on the handle bars for several operating positions.
- EASY-TO-USE - One or two man operation; Comfortable anti-vibration, foam-grip handles.
- LONG LASTING - Five-bearing transmission, industrial air filtration system and quick-start primer; durable, ball bearing, steel gear transmission.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - heavy-duty construction; 5 year warranty on product if it was purchased on or after 3/15/2017.
- CONVENIENT - Replaceable fishtail point
- USE WITH - E43, Dually, 9800B and 9800H auger powerheads
- DURABEL - AR400 abrasion resistant blade Auger is approximately 36 Inch long
- POWERFUL - Allows you to tackle outdoor projects or heavy-duty digging jobs
- MATERIAL - All steel construction and fits on all Earthquake powerheads
- ☛【52CC GASLINE ENGINE】The auger is ideal for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground: fence posts, poles, trees, shrubs etc. Equipped with a 52CC 2.5HP gasoline engine, the auger can be handled by one or two people easily for a wide variety of tasks.
- ☛【MULTIPLE SIZE DRILL BITS】Supplied with bits of 6" & 10" &4'' meet your different hole dig requirements. Come with extension rod make it more accurate and easy to use.With this tool, you will be enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession.
- ☛【MAIN PARAMTER】Engine: Single Cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled; 2 Cycle Oil /Gasoline Mixing Ratio:1:25 ; Safety: Bit Lock; Power: 1.8KW/8000rpm; Carburetor with pump; Easy starting system (cord starter). Centrifugal clutch; Change bits quickly and easily.
- ☛【PERFECT DIRT DIGGING】Lightweight & Easy to start, it is the perfect machine that will empower you to have ultimate control of over your land.
- ☛【ACCESSORIES】1Motor:52CC; 3 Drill bits: 6" and 10" and 4"; Fuel Mixing Bottle; Tool kit for assembly.
Top Rated Southland Earth Auger to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Southland Earth Auger from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Southland Earth Auger. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Southland Earth Auger from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Southland Earth Auger Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Southland Earth Auger based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Southland Earth Auger that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Southland Earth Auger to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Southland Earth Auger with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Southland Earth Auger, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Southland Earth Auger Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Southland Earth Auger have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Southland Earth Auger descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Southland Earth Auger. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Southland Earth Auger (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Southland Earth Auger are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Southland Earth Auger:
(1) Southland Earth Auger Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Southland Earth Auger should be in line with its value. You can compare Southland Earth Auger reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Southland Earth Auger is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Southland Earth Auger materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Southland Earth Auger to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Southland Earth Augers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Southland Earth Augeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Southland Earth Auger in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Southland Earth Augers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Southland Earth Auger would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Southland Earth Auger will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Southland Earth Auger you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Southland Earth Auger? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Southland Earth Augerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Southland Earth Auger will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Southland Earth Auger. It is hard to know exactly how an Southland Earth Auger will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Southland Earth Auger of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Southland Earth Auger you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.