Samsung Go Phone
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Samsung Go Phone of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Samsung Go Phone of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,541 Reviews Scanned
- Prepaid Mobile Phone
- Allows you to capture images and videos on the go. Also includes a 5.0MP front-facing camera.
- Enjoy plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, apps and more. Expand your storage space up to 256GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
- Share your 4G data connection with other compatible wireless devices.*
- Provides fast web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected on social media.
- Will a GSM phone work for me Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Micro size SIM Card The sim card does is not included
- The Galaxy S4 runs on the following Frequencies EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA, HSPA+, HSUPA, 850/900/1800/1900 4G LTE Band 17, Band 4
- What can I expect: 5.0" Full HD Super AMOLED Display 13 MP Rear Autofocus and 5 MP Front Cameras, This device has 16 GB of internal memory (9.3 Avail to the user) microSDHC up to 64GB and 2GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 5.1 Lolipop and this device comes in at 138 grams running octa-core processor that features 4 cores clocked at 1.6GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.2GHz
- The battery capacity is 2,600 mAh Removable Battery (Model No: B600BBU) lasts up to 17 hours of talk time
- What does GSM Mean Service providers that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well others that support the Bands listed in Bullet point #2 It will not work On Verizon Or Sprint
- Phone only Works On At&T (Prepaid or Postpaid) . Only At&t Network
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) OS 4G LTE
- 5.5" touch screen with 480 x 854 resolution and 16M colors
- 5mp Rear flash Camera + 2MP Front Camera.
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Nano size SIM Card The sim card does not come included, you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Nano Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: (GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) (UMTS: 850, 2100 MHz) (LTE (FDD) Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 2050 mAh (Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 10 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 240 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the J1 comes out of the box running Android 6.0 with a Quad-core, 1300 MHz processor as well it has 8GB Internal storage (5.6 Avail to user) 1GB RAM 5MP with Flash on the main rear Camera + 2MP Selfy camera and all weighs a mere 4.62 Oz.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5MP rear facing Camera for great shots. 2MP front facing Camera for selfies and more
- Save time. Get more done with the 1.3GHz quad core processor
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Tracfone wireless network.
- Long-lasting battery: With a long-lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family.
- Don’t worry, keep it all: Keep more with 32GB of built-in memory, so you can keep all of your photos, shows, movies and apps, without having to delete to make room. If you need more storage, expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card and store up to 100,000 photos.
- Go edge-to-edge: Enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 5.83" screen. With an infinity display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more story before you scroll.
- 5.83" HD+ infinity display; 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 9 Pie; 3,000mAh Battery; 8MP Rear/5MP Front-Facing Camera; Internal memory 32GB supports Micro SD memory card up to 512GB (not included); 2GB RAM; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 5.0
- Whether you’re scrolling through photos or connecting with friends and family, you’ll get a bright, full picture on the 5.0” HD Super AMOLED display.
- With 16 GB of built in memory, you can store more than 5,000 photos or 2,500 songs directly to your device. Get up to an additional 128 GB of memory with a microSD card so you can enjoy more of your favorite music, photos and games on the go.
- 2-megapixel front camera and a 5-megapixel rear camera
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor Quad-core, 1400 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit, 14 nm
Top Rated Samsung Go Phone to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Samsung Go Phone from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Samsung Go Phone. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Samsung Go Phone from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Samsung Go Phone Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Samsung Go Phone based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Samsung Go Phone that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Samsung Go Phone to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Samsung Go Phone with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Samsung Go Phone, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Samsung Go Phone Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Samsung Go Phone have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Samsung Go Phone descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Samsung Go Phone. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Samsung Go Phone (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Samsung Go Phone are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Samsung Go Phone:
(1) Samsung Go Phone Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Samsung Go Phone should be in line with its value. You can compare Samsung Go Phone reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Samsung Go Phone is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Samsung Go Phone materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Samsung Go Phone to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Samsung Go Phones come in various sizes. Do you need a large Samsung Go Phoneor a small one? Think about where you will use your Samsung Go Phone in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Samsung Go Phones also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Samsung Go Phone would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Samsung Go Phone will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Samsung Go Phone you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Samsung Go Phone? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Samsung Go Phoneto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Samsung Go Phone will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Samsung Go Phone. It is hard to know exactly how an Samsung Go Phone will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Samsung Go Phone of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Samsung Go Phone you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.