Refurbished Vortex Scopes
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Refurbished Vortex Scopes of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Refurbished Vortex Scopes of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,978 Reviews Scanned
- The Ranger 1800 rangefinder is easy to use and features a clean, illuminated display and highly intuitive menu. The Ranger 1800 is capable of ranging up to 1,800 yards.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides you the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings as you pan across a landscape or track a moving target. Three brightness settings allow the display to stay visible in various light conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. Textured rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip. Water and fogproof performance keep the system operating in the harshest conditions.
- The included neck lanyard and removable utility clip make the Ranger easy to pack and keep handy. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41in riser mount
- Affordable price for a quality thermal scope is possible. We are breaking the price barrier and making your dreams come tru
- Advanced heat detection sensors allow you to see in total darkness, through dense fog, smoke and heavy vegetation
- Enjoy traditional design: 30mm tube scope made of hardened aluminum alloy, recoil resistant to higher caliber weapons
- Maximum performance with minimum power consumption (internal Li-Ion battery life 10+ hours). Operating Temperature - 20°F to +120°F / -28°C to 48°C
- Lighter than an average scope, so it will make you feel more agile and your rifle balanced. Small things that make a big difference when you're out on an all nighter in the woods
- The Spitfire HD Gen II 3x prism scope offers ultra-fast target acquisition while still being usable even without illumination. The streamlined look and flush mount turret design makes for a smaller, lighter, and faster optic.
- The updated optical design and fully multi-coated lenses provide improved resolution, and cuts chromatic aberration. The prism design and etched reticle solve the distortion problems for users plagued by astigmatism.
- The BDC-4 reticle is built for rapid target and acquisition holdovers out to 650 yards while offering 12 brightness settings; the lowest two settings being ultra-low for use with night-vision equipment.
- The Spitfire HD Gen II prism sight can be mounted at two heights, lower 1/3 co-witness or a “low” mount option.
- Nitrogen purged, the Spitfire HD Gen II is waterproof, shockproof and fogproof; standing up to whatever you throw at it.
- The Razor HD 4000 with 7x magnification and a 25mm objective lens is the essential companion for the extreme hunter, archer and shooter. Tripod Adapter compatible allows the Razor to be used on a tripod or car window mount.
- The Razor provides four target modes (Normal, first, last and extended laser range) and two range modes (had and Los). the scan feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- All weather capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in adverse weather conditions. Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display and allow for ranging in yards or meters
- HD Optical System delivers exception resolution and outstanding color fidelity, sharpness, and light transmission. X plus Fully multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and pinnacle low-light performance.
- Built to handle tough situations The Razor uses Armorer coating to protect the lenses while rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection. O-ring seals ensure waterproof performance.
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-8x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- The scope is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- The 2-7x32 Crossfire II Rimfire riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Plex reticle is a popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a variety of hunting applications.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
- The Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 first focal plane scope provides accurate holdovers through the entire magnification range from point-blank to more than 1, 000 yards. The 34mm, shockproof, aircraft-grade aluminum tube provides maximum strength and rigidity.
- The true daylight bright illumination features 11 intensity levels for red-dot like speed. Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. The L-TEC tool will help make precise adjustments to the turrets.
- HD optical system delivers exceptional resolution, cuts chromatic aberration and provides outstanding color fidelity and light transmission. Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum and optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge. Armortek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- The anodized stealth shadow finish provides a low-glare matte surface to help camouflage a shooter's position. Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards. Argon gas purged to prevent internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Use this cantilever mount for mounting 30 mm telescopic sights onto flattop style rifles.
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on your rifle.
- The cantilever ring mount positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
- Aluminum construction.
- The Strikefire II Red/Green Dot is a rugged, reliable red dot sight that is at home in a variety of shooting applications. It allows the shooter to operate between two dot colors and ten brightness settings to easily adjust for changing conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses provide a clean and bright, unobscured point of view. Unlimited eye relief allows for rapid target acquisition.
- The single-piece chasis is compact and lightweight but still delivers shockproof performance withstanding both recoil and impact. Nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
- An offset cantilever mount is provided; allowing you to move the sight forward to be used in conjunction with a magnifier and backup iron sights all on the same rail.
- With aesthetics and functionality in mind, the power controls are at the rear of the Strikefire for easy access. The Strikefire II runs off a CR2 battery. Vortex Optics hat included, hat color may vary.
Top Rated Refurbished Vortex Scopes to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Refurbished Vortex Scopes from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Refurbished Vortex Scopes. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Refurbished Vortex Scopes from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Refurbished Vortex Scopes Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Refurbished Vortex Scopes based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Refurbished Vortex Scopes that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Refurbished Vortex Scopes to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Refurbished Vortex Scopes with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Refurbished Vortex Scopes, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Refurbished Vortex Scopes Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Refurbished Vortex Scopes have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Refurbished Vortex Scopes descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Refurbished Vortex Scopes. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Refurbished Vortex Scopes (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Refurbished Vortex Scopes are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Refurbished Vortex Scopes:
(1) Refurbished Vortex Scopes Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Refurbished Vortex Scopes should be in line with its value. You can compare Refurbished Vortex Scopes reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Refurbished Vortex Scopes is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Refurbished Vortex Scopes materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Refurbished Vortex Scopes to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Refurbished Vortex Scopess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Refurbished Vortex Scopesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Refurbished Vortex Scopes in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Refurbished Vortex Scopess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Refurbished Vortex Scopes would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Refurbished Vortex Scopes will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Refurbished Vortex Scopes you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Refurbished Vortex Scopes? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Refurbished Vortex Scopesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Refurbished Vortex Scopes will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Refurbished Vortex Scopes. It is hard to know exactly how an Refurbished Vortex Scopes will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Refurbished Vortex Scopes of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Refurbished Vortex Scopes you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.