We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Raid Tower of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Raid Tower of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,688 Reviews Scanned
- 5-bay RAID storage, compatible with 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive or SSD, supports 16TB hard drive, total capacity up to 80TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. These are not included. For stable performance, Seagate IronWolf hard drives or WD Reds are recommended). Compatible with Mac and Windows, and also works with the computers possessing the Thunderbolt 3 interface.
- Unique 2+3 RAID mode: hard drive #1 & #2 can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1 or Single disk. The remaining drives #3-5 work as single, independent drives.
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.1 (Gen1) Type-C interface, the read/write speed is up to 410MB/s (SSD in RAID 0).
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux computers. This is a DAS, NOT a NAS.
- D5-300C adopts aluminum enclosure and low-noise fan, which is firm and reliable, of good heat dissipation, and low noise.
- Newly revised front door with Air In-Take feature
- Support all brand of 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, and up to 4 x 16TB. Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C Cable included)
- Support S.M.A.R.T / Power Sync Features
- Support UASP, Smart Fan with built-in temperature sensor
- 0 GB Dual bay USB 3.1 Gen 1 and eSATA equipped performance RAID enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, span, and independent modes
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 & eSATA connectivity-Accelerate your workflow with transfer speeds up to 407MB/s
- Supports 2 x SATA HDDs. All Cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- 【Reliable External Storage System for Individuals】This 4 bay hdd enclosure support up to 64TB external expanded storage. The front door adopt user-friendly PUSH Design for easy install and replacement of hard drives. It is an ideal choice for personal storage at home and office. It can support different drive type(s)-2,5"/3,5" HDD/SSDs, so you can take advantage of your hard drives' potential fully.
- 【64TB Large Storage Capacity 】The 4 bay hard drive enclosure can house up to 4 hard drives, single disk support up to 16TB. Such Large capacity supported let you handle various work demands easily, like digital imaging, video production/editing, duplicating footage, create and manage archives.
- 【80mm Silent Fan Inside】The 4 bay enclosure built with rugged heat-dissipating aluminum shell, front and rear with cooling holes, a 80mm silent fan inside can effectively accelerate air convection and rapid cooling. It is ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
- 【For 2,5/3,5-inch Hard Drives】It comes with four removeable trays, allowing for easy installation and replacement of either the large desktop hard disk drives or the portable laptop drives and SSD's. Note: Spare trays are sold separately in a set of six trays, extra screws are provided, Get it at ASIN:B083S8VDQK. Four indicator lights help you to monitor the working status of your hard drives whenever.
- 【6Gbps Transfer Rate】This 4 bay hdd enclosure adopt SATA III protocol, transfer rate up to 6Gbps (MAX). Equipped with a versatile USB3.0 Type-B interface to connect other peripheral devices. Compatible with most Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- Dual SFF-8088 Ports
- Robust Turbo RAID Architecture intelligently utilizes system resource to accelerate RAID 0 Performance up to 3,000MB/s
- 8x Hot-swappable HDD / SSD Drive Bays
- Up to Eight 8TB SATA HDDs and SSDs, up to 64TB Storage Capacity
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 & JBOD
- Interface: USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire 800
- Simple RAID configuration via switch settings, no software required
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 3, RAID 5, SPAN, JBOD
- Backed by a 2 Year Warranty
- Note: We recommend using only Enterprise or NAS drives (512e only). The Mobius is not compatible with 4Kn hard drives.
- Hardware embedded Raid controller ensure data integrity with redundant back up capability, Support Single Mode, JBOD Mode, Raid 0 Mode, and Raid 1 Mode
- Support all brand of 3.5" SATA I / II / III hard drive up to 16TB per drive, and support SATA III 6.0Gbps speed.
- Support UASP for faster transfer rate, LED Light indicator for system status monitoring
- USB 3.0 Tranasfer rate up to 5.0 Gbps for (PC and Mac)
- S.M.A.R.T function with built-in thermal sensor control
- Support all brand of 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive
- Support all brand of 2.5-inch SATA SSD / HDD up to 12TB per drive. (Adapter bracket required, and sold separately. Search Amazon ASIN: B073R51B3Y
- Transfer rate up to 10.0Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C to USB-C cable included)
- Smart Fan Function with built-in thermal sensor support Auto & Manual mode with 3 level of fan speed
- Support Power Synchronization, UASP, and S.M.A.R.T.
- Model: MKS-435TL
- Triangular key lock
- Aluminum bezel
- Power & HDD LED activity
- Support RAID
- Hardware embedded Raid controller ensure data integrity with redundant back up capability, support Single Mode, JBOD Mode, Raid 0 Mode, and Raid 1 Mode
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 transfer rate up to 10Gbps. USB-C / USB Type C Interface.
- Support all brand of 2.5-inch & 3.5-inch SATA SSD / HDD up to 16TB per drive, and support SATA III 6.0Gbps speed.
- Support UASP for faster transfer rate, LED light indicator for system status monitoring.
- S.M.A.R.T function with built-in temperature sensor control. Please Note: 4Kn hard drive is supported. However, Power Disabled Feature hard drive is NOT supported. For example: WD Enterprise HDD and HGST HDD.
Top Rated Raid Tower to Buy Now
Raid Tower Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Raid Tower”]
Why You Should Buy Best Raid Tower from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Raid Tower. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Raid Tower from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Raid Tower Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Raid Tower based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Raid Tower that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Raid Tower to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Raid Tower with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Raid Tower, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Raid Tower Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Raid Tower have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Raid Tower descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Raid Tower. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Raid Tower (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Raid Tower are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Raid Tower:
(1) Raid Tower Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Raid Tower should be in line with its value. You can compare Raid Tower reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Raid Tower is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Raid Tower materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Raid Tower to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Raid Towers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Raid Toweror a small one? Think about where you will use your Raid Tower in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Raid Towers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Raid Tower would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Raid Tower will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Raid Tower you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Raid Tower? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Raid Towerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Raid Tower will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Raid Tower. It is hard to know exactly how an Raid Tower will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Raid Tower you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.