We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Rackmount Server of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Rackmount Server of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,633 Reviews Scanned
- HP ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Business Server bundle with Rail Kit
- Dual (2) Intel Xeon Silver 4210 10-Core 2.20GHz 13.75MB CPUs
- 256GB (8 x 32GB) DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Registered Memory
- 7.68TB (4 x 1.92TB) 6Gb/s SATA III Solid State Drives for Ultra Fast Enterprise Storage in RAID; HP Smart Array P408i-a 12Gb/s with 2GB FBWC
- Hard drives and memory upgrades included separately NOT installed, installation required.
- Up to 2 Intel Xeon CPUs E5-2600 Series
- 24 x slots DDR3 memory
- Up to eight SFF Hot-Swappable Hard Drives 2.5" SAS or SATA
- HP Smart Array P420i - 1GB RAID
- 4 x 331FLR GigaBit NIC
- HP ProLiant DL360 G7 8B Server
- 2x X5650 2.66GHz 12-Cores Total
- 32GB RAM / 8x 146GB 10K 2.5in SAS Hard Drives
- P410 w/ 512MB
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087. Supports eight 2.5"/3.5" Sas/SATA HDD/SSD
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
- Case Type: 4U Rackmount
- Material: 1.2mm SGCC Sheet Metal, ABS-HB Plastic Material
- M/B Type: CEB (12 x 10.5 inch)
- Processor Support: Intel / AMD UP Quad, Intel / AMD DP Quad
- External Bay: 3x 5.25", 1x 3.5", 1x Slim ODD(or 2.5" HDD kit)
- Adjustable temperature control helps ensure optimal performance for rackmount such as network, server, music, and AV cabinets
- Noise controlled fans makes the cooling system useful for a quiet office or business space
- Compact design mounts to any 19" inch cabinet and takes up only 1 unit of space
- Simple and easy to use LCD display allows user to control temperature
- Air pumped through to the top exhaust system of the fan
- Superb Scalability: Support up to 15 internal 3.5" HDDs and seven expansion slots, so users can expand your server system easily.
- Unmatched Cooling: 2 x 80mm rear fans, 3 x 120mm front fans and 3 x 120mm middle fans, total 8 cooling fans deliver exceptional thermal performance you can rely on.
- Front Door Security: The front door with key lock delivers confident protection against unauthorized access and theft, for great peace of mind.
- Excellent Dust Resistance: Front door foam filter is designed to minimize dust inflow to Industrial rack-mount server case
- Convenient I/O Panel: Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripherals.
- 2x Intel Xeon X5660 - 2.80GHz 6 Core
- PERC 6i RAID Controller with BBU and Cables
- iDRAC 6 Enterprise
- 4x Dell R-Series 2.5" SAS 300GB 10K Hard Drive
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Case Type: 2U Rack mount
- Material: 1.0mm SGCC, ABS-HB
- M/B Type: ATX (12.0 x 9.6 inch)
- Processor: Intel / AMD UP Quad
- Lightweight, 11.43 lbs./Toolless installation. (single person)
- Front access 2 USB 3.0 pass-through ports for media devices.
- Short-depth (17.05in.) Rack Console includes 17.3" LCD, 104 Keyboard/Touchpad.
- 3 Button Touchpad supports Linux. World Wide / TAA compliant.
- Made in USA
Top Rated Rackmount Server to Buy Now
Rackmount Server Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Rackmount Server”]
Why You Should Buy Best Rackmount Server from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Rackmount Server. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Rackmount Server from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Rackmount Server Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Rackmount Server based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Rackmount Server that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Rackmount Server to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Rackmount Server with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Rackmount Server, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Rackmount Server Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Rackmount Server have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Rackmount Server descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Rackmount Server. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Rackmount Server (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Rackmount Server are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Rackmount Server:
(1) Rackmount Server Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Rackmount Server should be in line with its value. You can compare Rackmount Server reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Rackmount Server is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Rackmount Server materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Rackmount Server to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Rackmount Servers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Rackmount Serveror a small one? Think about where you will use your Rackmount Server in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Rackmount Servers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Rackmount Server would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Rackmount Server will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Rackmount Server you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Rackmount Server? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Rackmount Serverto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Rackmount Server will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Rackmount Server. It is hard to know exactly how an Rackmount Server will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Rackmount Server you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.