We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Rackmount Cases of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Rackmount Cases of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,193 Reviews Scanned
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087. Supports eight 2.5"/3.5" Sas/SATA HDD/SSD
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
- 2 x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 80mm Fans is included
- 1 x 120mm Fans is optional
- 10 spaces on top racks and 15 spaces on the bottom racks. Top, back and front panels easily comes off
- Removable mid shelf. Lockable butterfly latch
- Chrome handles, clamps, corners and latches. Outer corners reinforced with steel
- Four (4) heavy duty casters made of steel with rubber wheels; two (2) of these casters are lockable.
- Metal, reinforced corners. Lockable, recessed butterfly latch clip.
- Supports up to ssi-ceb motherboard.
- Supports ATX (PS2)/Mini redundant power supply up to 160mm deep
- Supports standard profile PCI/ PCIe x 7 slots. Three 5.25" Drive Bays for flexible 5.25" Device installation
- Front door with key lock for extra security. 5Gbps Super speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1
- 5Gbps Super speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1
- Solid Bitcoin Mining Chassis: Unlike the open frame bitcoin case, Rosewill RSV-L4000B server case rackmount provides a different solution for your bitcoin mining machine. and With Rosewill's server racks, server rails, high power psu and mining raiser cards. We provide the perfect solution for those who is looking for a complete bitcoin mining system.
- Tremendous Capacity for Bitcoin Miner: Rosewill RSV-L4000B offers an extremely huge mining case to install 6 GPU into the chassis and allows users to install different computer case fans to optimize air flow and lower the temperature inside the case.
- Superb Scalability: With 3x 5.25" external bays (which can switch to a four-module, 3.5-inch HDD), 8x 3.5" internal bays, and 7 expansion slots, you can expand your server computer easily. Also, Rosewill provides perfect expansion for bitcoin miners with server racks, server rail kits, high wattage power supplies and mining cards.
- Compatibility of Various Motherboards: The rack-mount server chassis is compatible with a 12" x 13" E-ATX (and lower) form factor motherboard and any other bitcoin mining motherboards.
- Excellent Security Case: Stylish black design with front panel lock provides a better security for your rack-mount server case to secure by securing your important components such as video graphics cards, power supplies.
- Case Type: 4U Rackmount
- Material: 1.2mm SGCC Sheet Metal, ABS-HB Plastic Material
- M/B Type: CEB (12 x 10.5 inch)
- Processor Support: Intel / AMD UP Quad, Intel / AMD DP Quad
- External Bay: 3x 5.25", 1x 3.5", 1x Slim ODD(or 2.5" HDD kit)
- Chassis Type: Rackmount
- Motherboard Compatibility: MicroATX
- Form Factor: 3U Power Supply: 500W
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited
- Chassis only. CPU, MB, HD, memory and other parts are not included
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX motherboards. Support Standard PS2 (ATX Power supply) up to 250mm in length. Supports Graphics cards up to 13.78" (350mm)
- Support five 3.5" Sas/SATA 6 Gbit/s drives with tray less & screw less design. Individual metal key lock for each drive for extra security. Full support for SATA hot-swap
- Adjustable drive status LED and Fan control System
- Magnetic fan filter included for easy maintenance against dust
- Compatible with tool-less rail slide - RMS05-22. Rail not included
- Case Type: 3U Rackmount
- Material: Front Bezel- Aluminum alloy; Handle- SECC Zinc-Coated Steel; Main Chassis- 1.2mm SECC Zinc-Coated Steel ( Japan Made )
- M/B Type: ATX, Micro-ATX, Up to 12.0 x 9.6 inch
- External Bays: 2x 3.5'' Drive Bays; 4x 5.25" Drive Bay
- Internal Bays: 1x 3.5'' Drive Bays
- Lockable front panel door
- 3 x 5.25" drive bays, 5 x 3.5 " internal drive bays, 5 x3.5" hot swappable SATA or SAS drive bays
- Support CEB(12"x10.5"), ATX (12"x9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6"), Mini-ITX (6.7" x 6.7") motherboard
- 1x120mm front fan, 1x80mm HDD fan, 2x80mm optional rear fans for better ventilation
- RoHS Compliant
Top Rated Rackmount Cases to Buy Now
Rackmount Cases Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Rackmount Cases”]
Why You Should Buy Best Rackmount Cases from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Rackmount Cases. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Rackmount Cases from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Rackmount Cases Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Rackmount Cases based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Rackmount Cases that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Rackmount Cases to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Rackmount Cases with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Rackmount Cases, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Rackmount Cases Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Rackmount Cases have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Rackmount Cases descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Rackmount Cases. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Rackmount Cases (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Rackmount Cases are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Rackmount Cases:
(1) Rackmount Cases Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Rackmount Cases should be in line with its value. You can compare Rackmount Cases reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Rackmount Cases is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Rackmount Cases materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Rackmount Cases to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Rackmount Casess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Rackmount Casesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Rackmount Cases in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Rackmount Casess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Rackmount Cases would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Rackmount Cases will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Rackmount Cases you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Rackmount Cases? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Rackmount Casesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Rackmount Cases will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Rackmount Cases. It is hard to know exactly how an Rackmount Cases will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Rackmount Cases you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.