Predator Gaming Computer
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Predator Gaming Computer of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Predator Gaming Computer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,486 Reviews Scanned
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 slots; 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6; LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; DTS X: Ultra-Audio; 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 10th generation intel core i7-10700 8-core processor (up to 4. 8ghz), 16gb ddr4 2666mhz memory (expandable to 64gb), 512gb nvme m. 2 ssd, 1tb 7200 rpm hdd
- nvidia geforce rtx 2060 super graphics with 8gb of gddr6 video memory (3 x display ports 1 x hdmi port & 1 - dvi port)
- dts x: ultra audio, intel wireless wi-fi 6 ax201 802. 11ax, killer ethernet e2600 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet
- 1 - usb 3. 2 (type c) gen 2 port (up to 10gbps) (front), 1 - usb 3. 2 gen 2 port (front), 4 - usb 3. 2 gen 1 port (rear), 2 - usb 2. 0 ports (rear)
- predator rgb gaming keyboard and predator rgb gaming mouse
- Cushioned mesh back panel for ventilated Air flow
- Interior headset strap
- Water repellent coating protection and zippers
- Bottom pocket for power adapter Brick and personal belongings
- Luggage handle pass-through design
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz)
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0, NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time & 300nit Brightness)
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) | 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Killer Double Shot Pro: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX 1650i and Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut; Optimize colors with quantum dot technology; No color difference with Delta E<1
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 1TB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X:Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology; 300Hz Refresh Rate; 3ms Overdrive Response Time; 300nit Brightness; 100% sRGB
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory; 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots with 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting; LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3100G; Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness and 72 percentage NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots; 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) and 1 Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard; LAN: Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802. 11ac; 4th Gen All Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Stylish contemporary mid-tower computer gaming case with 1x tempered glass window (left), removable mesh front panel, & 4x RGB fans preinstalled (inner and outer rings glow)
- Supports standard ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio ports, and improved cable management
- Supports video cards up to 350mm in length & CPU coolers up to 160mm in height
- Room for up to six 120mm fans & supports up to 240mm radiators in the top and front
- Play through 16 lighting modes via top I/O panel using the “LED” button. 30 total play-through options include: RGB, Breathing, Single Color, Light Off. Fans are proprietary to this case.
Top Rated Predator Gaming Computer to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Predator Gaming Computer from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Predator Gaming Computer. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Predator Gaming Computer from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Predator Gaming Computer Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Predator Gaming Computer based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Predator Gaming Computer that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Predator Gaming Computer to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Predator Gaming Computer with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Predator Gaming Computer, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Predator Gaming Computer Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Predator Gaming Computer have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Predator Gaming Computer descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Predator Gaming Computer. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Predator Gaming Computer (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Predator Gaming Computer are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Predator Gaming Computer:
(1) Predator Gaming Computer Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Predator Gaming Computer should be in line with its value. You can compare Predator Gaming Computer reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Predator Gaming Computer is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Predator Gaming Computer materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Predator Gaming Computer to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Predator Gaming Computers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Predator Gaming Computeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Predator Gaming Computer in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Predator Gaming Computers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Predator Gaming Computer would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Predator Gaming Computer will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Predator Gaming Computer you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Predator Gaming Computer? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Predator Gaming Computerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Predator Gaming Computer will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Predator Gaming Computer. It is hard to know exactly how an Predator Gaming Computer will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Predator Gaming Computer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Predator Gaming Computer you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.