Precision Induction Cooktop
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Precision Induction Cooktop of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Precision Induction Cooktop of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,464 Reviews Scanned
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1800-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Pro Chef made with a series of magnetic induction coils in the 8-inch cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen
- NSF-CERTIFIED – The PIC Pro Chef has been tested and certified by NSF International, meaning it meets industry durability standards, passing a drop test with an impact of 1.5 ft lbs. This means that you can cook with confidence knowing the PIC Pro Chef’s glass surface won’t break, crack or shatter.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – While other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°F or as high as 420°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 575°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 5° increments with the press of a button.
- SMART COOKING FEATURES – The portable 1800-watt PIC Pro Chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you. The PIC Pro Chef also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience. It even lets you adjust the wattage so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Pro Chef generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1800 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Pro Chef doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1300-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Flex made with a series of magnetic induction coils located in the cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – While other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°F or as high as 420°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 500°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 10° increments with the press of a button
- PORTABLE COOKING CAPABILITIES – The PIC Flex lets you cook outside the kitchen. With a lightweight, compact design, you can take the PIC virtually anywhere. As long as you have access to an electric outlet, you can cook in your backyard, in the RV, at the campsite and so much more. It even boasts 3 wattage settings of 600, 900 and 1300 watts so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Flex generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1300 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Flex doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns.
- COOK WITHOUT OIL – The PIC Flex also comes with an induction-ready 9-inch Hard Anodized Duralon Fry Pan. Featuring eco-friendly Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Coating, this 9-inch fry pan is perfect for virtually any cooking task. This versatile pan is perfect for use on the PIC Flex along with electric and gas stoves. It’s even oven-safe
- 5 Pre-Programmed Settings: Warm Milk, Soup, Stir Fry, Fry, Hot Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- 8 Temperature settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 250 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, rvs, boats, etc. Compact design uses 110/120V 15-Amp Electrical outlet, standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American Electrical standards.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT & SAFE: choose from 10 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 preset temperature level settings (140°f to 460°f). with an 83% energy efficiency rating, this duxtop induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. No open flame or hot cooking element means safer cooking.
- 170-MINUTE TIMER & EASY CLEANUP SURFACE: this induction stove with simple control knobs is very easy to operate. Built-in countdown digital timer programmable in 1-minute increments up to 170 minutes) allows for “set it and forget it” stock-making, steaming, slow-cooking and other tasks. Glass cooktop surface is easy to clean using only damp towel.
- 5.7-QT STAINLESS STEEL POT: This induction pot is made of food-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a heavy gauge impacted-bonded bottom to ensuring quick, even heating. The 5. 7-Quart pot features a wider mouth than normal stockpots, for easy stirring and braising. Easily monitor your cooking task with the clear tempered glass lid. Dishwasher-safe. Oven-safe to 550°F (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°F). freezer-safe for food storage.
- VERSATILE: this portable induction cooktop comes with a classic stainless steel cooking pot well suited for preparing hot pot, stocks, soups, stews, pasta and more. With the bright glass surface of the Induction hot plate and sparkling and Silver appearance of the pot, you’ll never hesitate about using this set for serving in the kitchen or at the dining room table. 2-Year Manufacturer and Customer service available.
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL: Sleek sensor panel with a built-in LED screen is sensitive to touch, making the hot plate extremely easy to operate. The stainless steel housing ensures durability and reliability. Duxtop’s high-end induction cooktop is elegant and modern, adding style to any kitchen.
- ESAY-TO-CLEAN FULL GLASS PANEL: This commercial-grade quality induction hot plate features a seamless glass cooktop. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making it easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions about our product, please contact our customer service team.
- TIMER and SAFETY ;Display window show the power ，temp ，timer ，you can Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer ，and The temperature can be set as well as the power level. Overheating protection, Child lock and rounded edges for safety.
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface, excellent wear resistance ,and easy cleaning after use. [NOTE] ; ETL Approved . We Provide returns policy or refund and 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase .
- 8 POWER LEVELS:Locked; click once，Unlock; long press ’ +' '- ’ Is for adjusting power or temperature,Quickly choose your desired power from 300W to 1800W increments; Meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 11.5in (29cm) ，Wide ;14.6 (37cm), ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 1.4in (.37 cm) for easy transport and storage
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you're cooking a family meal or heating soup, you'll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES: You'll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4" Diameter Saucepans up to 10" Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it's like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it's induction-ready cookware.
Top Rated Precision Induction Cooktop to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Precision Induction Cooktop from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Precision Induction Cooktop. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Precision Induction Cooktop from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Precision Induction Cooktop Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Precision Induction Cooktop based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Precision Induction Cooktop that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Precision Induction Cooktop to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Precision Induction Cooktop with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Precision Induction Cooktop, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Precision Induction Cooktop Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Precision Induction Cooktop have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Precision Induction Cooktop descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Precision Induction Cooktop. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Precision Induction Cooktop (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Precision Induction Cooktop are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Precision Induction Cooktop:
(1) Precision Induction Cooktop Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Precision Induction Cooktop should be in line with its value. You can compare Precision Induction Cooktop reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Precision Induction Cooktop is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Precision Induction Cooktop materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Precision Induction Cooktop to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Precision Induction Cooktops come in various sizes. Do you need a large Precision Induction Cooktopor a small one? Think about where you will use your Precision Induction Cooktop in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Precision Induction Cooktops also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Precision Induction Cooktop would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Precision Induction Cooktop will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Precision Induction Cooktop you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Precision Induction Cooktop? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Precision Induction Cooktopto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Precision Induction Cooktop will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Precision Induction Cooktop. It is hard to know exactly how an Precision Induction Cooktop will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Precision Induction Cooktop of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Precision Induction Cooktop you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.