Precision Induction Cooktop
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Precision Induction Cooktop of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Precision Induction Cooktop of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,680 Reviews Scanned
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1300-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Flex made with a series of magnetic induction coils located in the cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – With the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 500°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 10° increments with the press of a button. It features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you.
- PORTABLE COOKING CAPABILITIES – The PIC Flex lets you cook outside the kitchen. With a lightweight, compact design, you can take the PIC virtually anywhere. As long as you have access to an electric outlet, you can cook in your backyard, in the RV, at the campsite and so much more. t even boasts 3 wattage settings of 600, 900 and 1300 watts so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Flex generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1300 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Flex doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns.
- COOK WITHOUT OIL – The PIC Flex also comes with an induction-ready 9-inch Hard Anodized Duralon Fry Pan. Featuring eco-friendly Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Coating, this 9-inch fry pan is perfect for virtually any cooking task. This versatile pan is perfect for use on the PIC Flex along with electric and gas stoves.
- Black heat-resistant cooking surface
- Includes hard anodized fry pan
- 52 temperature settings from 100 degrees F to 575 degrees F
- 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings
- “Delay” and “Sear” functions
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1800-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Pro Chef made with a series of magnetic induction coils in the 8-inch cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen
- NSF-CERTIFIED – The PIC Pro Chef has been tested and certified by NSF International, meaning it meets industry durability standards, passing a drop test with an impact of 1.5 ft lbs. This means that you can cook with confidence knowing the PIC Pro Chef’s glass surface won’t break, crack or shatter.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – While other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°F or as high as 420°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 575°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 5° increments with the press of a button.
- SMART COOKING FEATURES – The portable 1800-watt PIC Pro Chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you. The PIC Pro Chef also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience. It even lets you adjust the wattage so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Pro Chef generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1800 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Pro Chef doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you're cooking a family meal or heating soup, you'll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES: You'll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4" Diameter Saucepans up to 10" Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it's like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it's induction-ready cookware.
- Requires Induction Ready Cookware (Not Included) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. Includes Built-In Safety Features such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards; ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- Energy-Efficient, Fast (With Rapid Boil Technology) And Cool To The Touch, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. Updated sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- So Simple To Use With Precise Temperature Controls, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). Included Temperature Cooking Guide And Recipe eBook makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- Easy Clean-Up of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV's, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. Included Protective Cloth Storage Bag will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- Risk-Free Purchase & Limited Lifetime Warranty: Easy Returns, Quick Refunds and Limited Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your Induction Cooktop. If your EurKitchen Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a 100% refund of your purchase price or contact us at Rohego for an immediate and expedited replacement. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
- 5 Pre-Programmed Settings: Warm Milk, Soup, Stir Fry, Fry, Hot Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- 8 Temperature settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 250 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
- NuWave Pro 1800 Watts Portable Precision Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; 7” cooking surface; 12” heat-resistant glass cooking surface
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 100 hours max programmable time; 5-degree increment temperature control range from 100 Degree Fahrenheit to 575 Degree Fahrenheit; 94 different temperatures; 1-hour default setting; Precise temperature control
- Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with NuWave and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Can change from Fahrenheit to Celsius; Multiple stage programming; Uses up to 70% less energy; Delay and sear function
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; E1 error, place pot on to resume cooking and press start; 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware; 5.4 lbs; Safety features such as automatic shut-off; Quiet operation, 1-year warranty
- 5 Induction Elements: 1,450 - 3,800 Watts
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection
- Temperature Precision
- Cool To The Touch Cooktop
- Pan is not included
- The PIC2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The PIC2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The PIC2 boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan, (pan sold separately) is removed from base.
Top Rated Precision Induction Cooktop to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Precision Induction Cooktop from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Precision Induction Cooktop. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Precision Induction Cooktop from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Precision Induction Cooktop Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Precision Induction Cooktop based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Precision Induction Cooktop that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Precision Induction Cooktop to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Precision Induction Cooktop with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Precision Induction Cooktop, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Precision Induction Cooktop Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Precision Induction Cooktop have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Precision Induction Cooktop descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Precision Induction Cooktop. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Precision Induction Cooktop (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Precision Induction Cooktop are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Precision Induction Cooktop:
(1) Precision Induction Cooktop Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Precision Induction Cooktop should be in line with its value. You can compare Precision Induction Cooktop reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Precision Induction Cooktop is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Precision Induction Cooktop materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Precision Induction Cooktop to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Precision Induction Cooktops come in various sizes. Do you need a large Precision Induction Cooktopor a small one? Think about where you will use your Precision Induction Cooktop in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Precision Induction Cooktops also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Precision Induction Cooktop would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Precision Induction Cooktop will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Precision Induction Cooktop you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Precision Induction Cooktop? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Precision Induction Cooktopto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Precision Induction Cooktop will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Precision Induction Cooktop. It is hard to know exactly how an Precision Induction Cooktop will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Precision Induction Cooktop of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Precision Induction Cooktop you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.