We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Powerex Charger of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Powerex Charger of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,105 Reviews Scanned
- 8 independent smart charging circuits capable of charging 1-8 AA/AAA batteries in any combination
- A large LCD screen shows the charging status of each battery
- You have a choice of rapid and soft charge modes. Rapid charge enables 8 batteries to be fully charged to their maximum capacities in 1-2 hr. Soft charge takes about 3-4 hr but provides greater battery life, as well as compatibility with older, lower-capacity batteries
- An integrated deep conditioning system charges, deep-discharges and then recharges batteries automatically, in order to offer maximum rejuvenation
- Batteries Not Included
- Eight independent charging circuits for flexible charging
- One touch battery health analyzer with capacity readout to provide accurate data
- Turbo charge mode (2000mA) when you need batteries charged fast
- Thermal management system to keep batteries cool during charge
- Deep battery conditioning system to revitalize old batteries
- Charge Li-ion NiMH NiCd batteries from AAA AA C D 9V and 10350 through 26650 size.
- Test cell for actual capcity.
- Easy to use six button operation. Select channel, mode and current. Automatic detection of battery chemistry.
- Large easy to read LCD backlighted display. Displays Voltage, Current, Time, Capacity, Internal Resistance.
- USB output for charging phones and other devices.
- Charge One to Eight AA / AAA / C / D NiMH or NiCD batteries in any combination
- Comprehensive LCD display with white backlight
- Selectable Soft and Rapid Charging Mode
- Built-in Deep Battery Conditioning System
- Specifications : Input voltage for AC/DC adapter: 100-240 VAC , Charging current range: 200 mA - 1800 mA . Power Requirements : Display : AC power adaptor included , Dimensions : Display : 3.00 x 1.50 x 5.10 (are in inches )
- Lcd shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
- Charges aa and aaa rechargeable batteries simultaneously
- Select different charging current for each channel: charge, discharge, refresh, test; automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
- Overheat detection to protect over-charging
- Battery charger for AA AAA NiMH NiCd rechargeable batteries. Easy to setup and simple to use.
- Features four indepentant channels like having four chargers in one. Set up channels individually or all at once.
- Back lighted LCD display Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time elapsed and current for each battery channel.
- Charge, Discharge, Refresh , Test. Even test internal resistance. This charger does it all with ease.
- Highest battery capacity limit of 20,000 mAh. Charge, Discharge, Refresh, Test any NiMH or NiCd battery.
- Compact: Size of the charger is only 2.5" X 3"
- Intelligent charger
- Fast Recharging Time
- Car Capability: On the go power
- 3 - 9.6v batteries Included
- Kit includes: 1 Powerex MH-C980 Turbo Charger Analyzer + 1 Powerex Accessory Padded Bag + 1 JZS Camera Cleaning Cloth
- Eight independent charging circuits for flexible charging. One touch Battery Health Analyzer with capacity readout to provide accurate data
- Turbo charge mode (2000mA) when you need batteries charged fast
- Deep Battery Conditioning System to revitalize old batteries
- Thermal Management System to keep batteries cool during charge
- LCD Display - easy to read.
- Eight independent slots - it's like having 8 chargers!
- Selectable soft and rapid charging speeds.
- Built-in battery deep-conditioning system.
- Worldwide heavy-duty power adapter.
- Includes 8 Powered recharged AA 2600mAh NiMH batteries
- Charges 2 or 4 AA/AAA NiMH or NiCad rechargeable batteries
- Fully charges batteries in about 6 hours (2600mAh)
- Switches to trickle charge automatically once batteries are charged
Top Rated Powerex Charger to Buy Now
Powerex Charger Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Powerex Charger”]
Why You Should Buy Best Powerex Charger from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Powerex Charger. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Powerex Charger from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Powerex Charger Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Powerex Charger based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Powerex Charger that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Powerex Charger to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Powerex Charger with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Powerex Charger, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Powerex Charger Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Powerex Charger have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Powerex Charger descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Powerex Charger. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Powerex Charger (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Powerex Charger are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Powerex Charger:
(1) Powerex Charger Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Powerex Charger should be in line with its value. You can compare Powerex Charger reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Powerex Charger is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Powerex Charger materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Powerex Charger to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Powerex Chargers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Powerex Chargeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Powerex Charger in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Powerex Chargers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Powerex Charger would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Powerex Charger will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Powerex Charger you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Powerex Charger? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Powerex Chargerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Powerex Charger will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Powerex Charger. It is hard to know exactly how an Powerex Charger will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Powerex Charger you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.