Port Hub Com
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Port Hub Com of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Port Hub Com of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,453 Reviews Scanned
- 4-PORT USB 3.0 HUB: Expand the connectivity of a USB-A laptop by adding 4x USB-A ports w/ individual port switches, using this USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps bus powered hub; 4.5W shared w/downstream devices
- INDIVIDUAL PORT SWITCHES: Each USB-A port has an on/off push button (w/ LEDs) to disconnect power/data to devices; Save energy by turning off SSD/thumb drives, web cams, headsets, etc. when not in use
- MANAGE POWER & RESET DEVICES: Port switches enable you to direct power to selected peripherals, power on/off without physically unplugging the device which reduces wear and tear on the USB port
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: A lightweight bus powered USB 3.0 hub with black plastic housing, 9.8" (25 cm) attached USB-A host cable and small form factor [3.3in (85mm) x 1.4in (35mm) x 0.8in (1.9cm)]
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: USB Type-A laptop hub is OS independent & no drivers to install; supporting operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS and Android; USB 3.0/2.0 device compatible
- 7 PORT USB C HUB: From a USB 3.0 (Gen 1) 5Gbps Type-C host port, add 5x USB-A and 2x USB-C ports; Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1; Includes 3.3ft (1m) USB-C host cable; Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
- SELF-POWERED USB HUB: Includes external 12V 4A universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, JP, AU/NZ) & a dedicated power switch for easy power toggling of all connected downstream devices to conserve energy
- SPEEDS UP TO 5Gbps: USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1) shared with all downstream devices, supports thumb drives, data storage devices, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
- FAST CHARGE PORT WITH BC 1.2: Power up to 1.5A (7.5W) features a standalone Dedicated Charging Port (DCP) for hostless charging or works as a Charging Downstream Port (CDP) for data and charging
- WIDE OPERATING SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: USB C laptop/desktop hub is OS Independent, driverless setup, supporting major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
- SCALABLE & RUGGED: This TAA compliant 4 port industrial USB 2.0 hub gives you the scalability you need in harsh industrial environments, product & repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations w/ its rugged industrial grade metal housing.
- POWER BASED ON YOUR INPUT CAPABILITIES: This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance w/ a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
- GREAT FOR INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS: Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (0°C to 55°C) and offers ESD protection to each USB port.
- CONNECT MORE USB DEVICES: This robust USB 2.0 hub offers four connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals. The rugged USB hub supports the full 480 Mbps bandwidth of USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices.
- LOCATE THE HUB WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST: You can install the hub with built-in mounting brackets, included DIN mount rails, and an included 2-meter USB host cable, you can securely mount the USB 2.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
- Convert a USB port into 8 RS232 serial ports in an industrial rack-mountable chassis and daisy chain multiple hubs for a scalable solution
- 8-Port USB-to-Serial Adapter Hub
- USB to RS232 port adapter with FTDI chipset and COM port retention
- Rack-mountable all-metal chassis
- RS232 multiplexer with 921.6 Kbps baud per port
- MULTIPLE MONITORS: Mini DisplayPort multi monitor adapter drives 2x DP displays (DP 1.2/HBR2/MST/21.6Gbps) at 4K 30Hz or 2x 1080p 60Hz using an mDP port on Windows PCs | macOS does not support dual displays, single display or mirrored screen only
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Any Mini DisplayPort 1.2 host (supporting MST and HBR2) incl. Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, Dell Precison Workstation, HP Z Workstation & Lenovo P Series ThinkStation models, plus AMD & Nvidia video cards
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: With minimal footprint, this multi-stream transport hub helps increase your productivity by adding extended screens to your workstation at the office/home office
- EASY TO USE: Dual monitor adapter uses MST technology to natively support DP monitors delivering uncompressed video; Works w/Windows and provides an easy driverless setup
- CONVENIENCE: With a built-in 1' cable, the 2-port MST video splitter provides an easy method to connect additional independent monitors w/ any mDP 1.2 laptop or desktop graphics card that supports MST
- Add four USB 3.0 ports and a fast-charge port to your computer
- 4 Port USB 3.0 hub plus Dedicated Charging Port
- USB hub and charging station with 2.4A port
- Fast-charge smartphones & tablets incl. Apple iPhone iPad & Samsung Galaxy
- Supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2
- 3 PORT USB-C HUB: Expand the connectivity of a USB-C laptop or PC by adding 1x USB-C, 2x USB-A & 1x GbE ports with this USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2 SuperSpeed 10Gbps adapter hub; Supports USB 3.0/2.0 devices
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: Add a Full Duplex Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port for wired connectivity w/Jumbo Frames, Wake-On-Lan, 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation, V-LAN Tagging, and Layer 2 Priority encoding
- MORE POWER FOR DEVICES: USB Type-C hub with data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps & power up to 15W (3A) shared with all downstream devices; Supports SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, etc.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Lightweight USB bus powered laptop hub w/ durable aluminum housing, 9.8" (25 cm) attached USB-C host cable & small desktop form factor [3.7in (95mm) x 1.8in (45mm) x 0.6in (1.6cm)]
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: USB-C multiport expansion hub w/ driverless setup, supporting major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS & Android; Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) host compatible
- OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY: The USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter adds an RJ45 port to your USB-enabled computer, delivering a connection to Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- INTEGRATED USB 3.0 PORT: The Ethernet dongle features an integrated USB 3.0 passthrough port that keeps your USB port available for use with other peripherals.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: USB to RJ45 hub is IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: The small footprint and lightweight design on the USB 3.0 network LAN adapter enables maximum portability and is powered directly from the USB ports for an easy connection.
- Provides 4 USB 3.0 hub ports, and 3 dedicated USB charging ports (2 x 1A, 1 x 2A)
- Supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2, including Apple and Samsung Galaxy devices
- Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, with support for up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices
- Compact, metal enclosure
- 9 Pin Serial Port Expansion Hub adds 8 real hardware serial rs-232 ports to your system for data communication
- Serial line splitter supports Bi-directional transmission and enables you to use 1 master to control 8 slave devices at the same time, or use 8 masters to control 1 device
- DB9 Female pinout is pin2 - TxD, pin3 - RxD, pin5 - GND (row 1 from RIGHT to LEFT is pin 1-5); and DB-9 Male pinout is pin2 - RxD, pin3 - TxD, pin5 - GND (row 1 from LEFT to RIGHT is pin1-5)
- Industrial RS232 splitter distribution box in metal housing provides better RF shielding, durability and efficient cooling for long life and dependable performance
- Baud Rate and protocol is not limited, which depends on DB-9 devices that transmit signal; No need of driver, plug and play; ideal for PC computer laptop Mac, modem, GPS receiver, PDA adapter, printer, mouse, etc.
Top Rated Port Hub Com to Buy Now
Port Hub Com Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Port Hub Com”]
Why You Should Buy Best Port Hub Com from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Port Hub Com. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Port Hub Com from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Port Hub Com Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Port Hub Com based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Port Hub Com that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Port Hub Com to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Port Hub Com with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Port Hub Com, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Port Hub Com Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Port Hub Com have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Port Hub Com descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Port Hub Com. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Port Hub Com (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Port Hub Com are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Port Hub Com:
(1) Port Hub Com Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Port Hub Com should be in line with its value. You can compare Port Hub Com reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Port Hub Com is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Port Hub Com materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Port Hub Com to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Port Hub Coms come in various sizes. Do you need a large Port Hub Comor a small one? Think about where you will use your Port Hub Com in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Port Hub Coms also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Port Hub Com would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Port Hub Com will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Port Hub Com you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Port Hub Com? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Port Hub Comto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Port Hub Com will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Port Hub Com. It is hard to know exactly how an Port Hub Com will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Port Hub Com you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.