Popular Board Games
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Popular Board Games of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Popular Board Games of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,709 Reviews Scanned
- New! More than 150 fresh, new, fun cards!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn't seem so easy!
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- The twisted timer makes a fun "zoooooop!" sound as the marbles race down
- For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult
- LATICE HAWAII combines simple rules with evolving complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, quick to play, with strategic potential to last a lifetime. Be the first to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on sun squares or using wind tiles to shift tiles on the board. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. LATICE ("Lattice") is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults. "We played this game with two six-year-olds, a three-year-old and two thirty-somethings and we all loved it!" -Fiona Skilton
- FAST START: Easy to learn rules! Includes a short manual with pictures (and video at latice.com/how). Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game. "Brilliant game" -Mike Mottershead
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Concentration - Follow the course of the game and the other players' turns. Interpersonal skills - taking turns and communicating with other players. Strategic thinking, spatial recognition: Reading the board, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. FOR EVERYONE: No language, age, or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 4 players (plus 4 players per additional game set). AGE: 8 and up. GAME DURATION: 20-40 minutes (about 7-10 minutes per player). INSTRUCTIONS: English. Other languages available for free on the Latice website. CONTENTS: 84 acrylic tiles, 16" board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer, and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California. "This is the best game ever. We all love it." -D. Lane-Stott
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a Sequence
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don't explode, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- "It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
- With more than 55 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world's best-selling and most-played games
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs or groups, Rummy style - the first player to use all of their tiles wins
- Fast-paced, easy gameplay is ideal for people of different ages to play together
- Reinforces STEM skills like sequencing, pattern recognition and planning
- For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up
- BEST FAMILY FUN GAME – Dear Evolved Parents, Kids Against Maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 500 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Become an instant champion while camping, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, plane trips and more!
- IT’S SIMPLE & ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS – Kids Against Maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
- GET THE GAME ROLLING IN SECONDS – Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
- OBLIGATORY WARNING – Humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. PLEASE REMOVE ANY CARD THAT YOU DON’T APPROVE OF. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Unplug together!
- The incredibly popular, multi award winning civilization building board game of harvesting and trading resources
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points
- Beware the robber’s nefarious plans as he steals resources and plunders the wealthy
- 3 to 4 players, 60 minutes, ages over 10
- A fast-paced, award-winning board game
- Connect iconic North American cities and build your train routes to earn points
- Players must compete to grab the best train cards and routes before their opponents
- Ticket cards challenge you to plan ahead and connect two faraway cities for additional points
- 2 to 5 players, 60 minutes, 8+
- For 2 8+ players
- 15 minute playing time
- Age 14 and up
- English (Publication Language)
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
Top Rated Popular Board Games to Buy Now
Popular Board Games Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Popular Board Games”]
Why You Should Buy Best Popular Board Games from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Popular Board Games. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Popular Board Games from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Popular Board Games Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Popular Board Games based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Popular Board Games that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Popular Board Games to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Popular Board Games with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Popular Board Games, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Popular Board Games Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Popular Board Games have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Popular Board Games descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Popular Board Games. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Popular Board Games (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Popular Board Games are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Popular Board Games:
(1) Popular Board Games Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Popular Board Games should be in line with its value. You can compare Popular Board Games reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Popular Board Games is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Popular Board Games materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Popular Board Games to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Popular Board Gamess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Popular Board Gamesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Popular Board Games in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Popular Board Gamess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Popular Board Games would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Popular Board Games will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Popular Board Games you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Popular Board Games? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Popular Board Gamesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Popular Board Games will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Popular Board Games. It is hard to know exactly how an Popular Board Games will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Popular Board Games you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.