Poe Challenger Charge
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Poe Challenger Charge of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Poe Challenger Charge of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,310 Reviews Scanned
- Power over Ethernet adapter for wired data plus 5 volts 12 watts of continuous power
- Wired connection offers better security than WiFi - Fast Ethernet 10/100 connection speeds
- Use to send power and data over one cable for video conferencing installations like Zoom Rooms and Gotomeeting. Or use for kiosks, POS stations, schedulers and more!
- Requires an IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Switch or Injector
- Backed by our 1 year manufacturer warranty - For expert technical support from Austin, TX please call 512 479 0317
- Can Serve 2 Purposes (or both at the same time): #1) Can be used as a POE powered 2 Port POE switch #2) Can be used to extend your network cable run past the normal 300 meter distance limitation
- POE powered 2 Port switch: Has 1 port in and 2 ports out. Takes incoming POE through the in port and will act as a 2 port unmanaged POE switch through the 2 out ports to 2 more networkable devices.
- POE and/or Network Range Extender: Allows you to run cable lengths past the tradition 300 feet restriction. Daisy chain up to 2 extenders to run upwards to 900 feet
- Requires no local power, you dont need a power source nearby the extender as its simply powered from the incoming POE power from your POE switch or injector at the beginning of the cable run. (POE injector/switch is not included)
- Wall mountable low profile design. only 3.1" x 3" x 1"
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Cisco Business Wireless 100 Series and 200 Series access points (CBW140AC-B, CBW240AC-B and CBW145AC-B)
- CONNECTIVITY: High Speed Gigabit LAN port
- POWER: Supports output power of 15W guaranteed
- PEACE OF MIND: One-year technical support and 90-day hardware warranty
- Takes 802.3bt PoE ++ or uPoE power and data from PoE injector or switch, including Cisco switches
- For use with 12v non-PoE devices like tablet computers, high power communication station, wireless APs, network cameras and other non-PoE terminals
- "Splits" Power and Gigabit Data
- Output 12V DC, 4.50A and supports 10/100/1000 Gigabit data rates
- Supports input voltage range of 40-57v DC
- A 4 amp (4 amp per bank) on-board battery charger for charging and maintaining one 12-volt battery.
- Safely charge all types of lead-acid batteries from 20-120Ah, including wet, gel, AGM, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Advanced safety protection featuring spark-proof technology, plus reverse polarity, thermal, ignition, and overcharge protection.
- Rugged and waterproof construction capable of submersion down to 3-meters and rated IP68 and NEMA 6P.
- One of the most advanced battery chargers in its class, which is certified to UL1236, ISO 8846, 33 CFR 183. 410, plus backed by a 5-year .
- Power Supply: 15.4W (Max. 48VDC) Expands network to areas with no power lines or outlets
- Ideal for use with access points and IP cameras. Delivers power up to 100 meters (328 feet)
- System requirements is microsoft windows 98se, nt, 2000, xp, vista or windows 7, mac os, netware, unix or linux and features pwr led Indicator
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for lightning-fast wired speeds
- Auto-detects the required power supply
- Designed to free up your cigarette lighter socket and supply a 24 hours continuous power to your dash camera via OBD connection, enable your dashcam to keep working on after you have parked the car.
- Dual working mode switch button integrated for your convenience: 1.ACC working mode,5 minutes off when your car ACC is off; 2. Surveillance working mode, keep working until it detects low battery voltage(11.6V).
- Obtaining power from ODB interface only, no interference in other ODB data communication.
- This cable can be used in dash cams which with MICRO USB PORT ONLY,check your dash cams interface carefully before buying!Cable length:3.5meter(11.5 ft),Input: 8V-36V | Output: 5V/2.1A.
- Tips:1.Our OBD2 definition is " pin4 for ground, pin5 for signal,pin16 for power supply",this definition can cover most of the vehicles,but if some vehicle models use different definition from ours, it may cause dashboard warning or other errors.We also make a updating incompatible list in the last photo for your reference. 2.In latest inventory we are using 3 pins instead of 16 full pins in the OBD interface to reduce incompatibility issues.
- 【Low Voltage Protecting】OBD2 dash cam power cable which has a built-in intelligent program control chip. Accurately detect the car battery voltage, constant12V/24V voltage to 5v. When the battery voltage is lower than 11.6V, will stops working to prevent the battery from wasting power.
- 【2 Mode with Switch Button】Mode Surveillance, realize really 24-hour parking monitoring. Mode ACC, the obd hardwire kit will power off after 5 minutes when car turns off. Any question, you can get the contact information through user manual.
- 【Plug and Play OBD Power Adapter】Dash cam power cable obd2 cable makes your 24-hour monitoring easier. No Wiring Fuse Operations, more convenient than all dash cam hardwire kit. Directly connect the OBD port with the dash car camera.
- 【High Compatibility Car Cam Charger】Best dash camera power cable for Jeep Cherokee, Chevrolet, Toyota, trucks, etc., as long as you have the OBD Port. Specially designed for dash cam GPS navigator, DVR, radar detector and more mini usb port devices.
- 【Specification of OBD Camera Power】OBD camera power cable with mini usb port, Cable length:3.5meter(11.5 ft),Input: 12V-26V | Output: 5V/2.1A.
- 48V passive PoE supported
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Convenient wall-mounting design
- Gigabit speed support
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
- OEM FITMENT
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY AT ANY DODGE DEALERSHIP IN THE NATION!!!
Top Rated Poe Challenger Charge to Buy Now
Poe Challenger Charge Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Poe Challenger Charge”]
Why You Should Buy Best Poe Challenger Charge from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Poe Challenger Charge. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Poe Challenger Charge from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Poe Challenger Charge Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Poe Challenger Charge based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Poe Challenger Charge that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Poe Challenger Charge to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Poe Challenger Charge with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Poe Challenger Charge, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Poe Challenger Charge Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Poe Challenger Charge have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Poe Challenger Charge descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Poe Challenger Charge. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Poe Challenger Charge (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Poe Challenger Charge are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Poe Challenger Charge:
(1) Poe Challenger Charge Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Poe Challenger Charge should be in line with its value. You can compare Poe Challenger Charge reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Poe Challenger Charge is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Poe Challenger Charge materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Poe Challenger Charge to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Poe Challenger Charges come in various sizes. Do you need a large Poe Challenger Chargeor a small one? Think about where you will use your Poe Challenger Charge in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Poe Challenger Charges also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Poe Challenger Charge would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Poe Challenger Charge will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Poe Challenger Charge you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Poe Challenger Charge? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Poe Challenger Chargeto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Poe Challenger Charge will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Poe Challenger Charge. It is hard to know exactly how an Poe Challenger Charge will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Poe Challenger Charge you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.