Pizza Grilling Stone
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Pizza Grilling Stone of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Pizza Grilling Stone of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,248 Reviews Scanned
- ESSENTIAL PIZZA TOOLS: Set includes 13" Pizza Stone; Folding Pizza Peel and Pizza Cutter
- PIZZA PEEL: Folding handle stainless pizza peel stores easily
- PIZZA WHEEL: The pizza wheel cutter easily slices through pies for quick cutting
- PIZZA STONE: The 13" cordierite pizza stone retains heat extremely well, helping to create an evenly cooked and perfectly crispy crust
- PIZZA TASTES BETTER ON A GRILL: Designed for use with propane, charcoal, and pellet grills.WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty.Care instructions: Hand Wash
- Cordierite stone absorbs moisture for light and crispy thin crust pizza
- Carry rack makes transporting the pizza quick and easy
- Fits into the Gourmet BBQ System cooking grate so that it stays in place while grilling
- Enjoy the taste of a crispy pizza with perfectly melted cheese and grilled toppings
- Size: The pizza stone measures 15" X 12" X 0.6", Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11" X 15.6" x 0.35")
- Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-safe up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Multipurpose: Besides baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
- Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
- After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions during use, please feel free to contact us
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Unicook pizza stone is made of all natural Cordierite, sintered in 2100°F kiln for hours, no odor under proper use. Feature of superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat resistant up to 1,450°F (787°C).
- SPECIAL POROUS STRUCTURE : Special porous structure of the pizza stone helps to distribute heat evenly and draw out the moisture from dough efficiently; Make pizza or bread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PIZZA STONE: 16 inch rectangular pizza stone measures 16" by 14", golden thickness 0.6"(15mm), weight up to 8.2 lbs. The pizza baking stone can be used in the oven or on the grill. It’s perfect to make pizza, pastry bread, cookies, pies and more, a good choice for home use, family gathering and party.
- PLASTIC SCRAPER: A multi-purpose plastic scraper is a bonus which can be used as a dough cutter or scrape off the residue stuck to the stone(use on cool stone surface only).
- WARNINGS: Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season cordierite bread stone with oil or grease! [WARM TIP] If your stone arrives damaged or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- ♨ Premium Pizza Stone: Made of Cordierite stone, no odor; Heat resistant up to 1,450°F (787°C) and excellent thermal shock resistance.
- ♨ Porous Structure: Full of invisible micro pores which absorb excess moisture from dough, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans. Distribute heat evenly for optimal cooking, produce uniformly browned crisp crust for your pizza.
- ♨ Multipurpose: This stone is not just great for fresh or frozen pizza, it also can be used for baking tasty bread, cookies, biscuits and more at home with family and friends. Come with a free multi-purpose plastic scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only)
- ♨ Dimension: Measures 15" by 12". Golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weighs up to 6.6Lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal. Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven.
- 📣 WARNING: Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease! ⚠ WARM TIP - If your stone arrives damaged or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Unicook pizza stone is made of natural Cordierite, no odor; Heat resistant up to 1,450°F (787°C) and excellent thermal shock resistance, built to outlast all others.
- Unicook bread stone distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal, great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home.
- Full of invisible micro-pores which absorb and eliminate excess moisture from dough, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans, create a crisp crust for your pizza.
- Pizza baking stone measures 14.9" by 11.8". Golden thickness 0.6"(15mm), weighs up to 6.6Lbs. Comes with a free multi-purpose plastic dough scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only).
- 【Warning】Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease! 【WARM TIP】If your oven stone arrives damaged or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- ULTIMATE PIZZA STONE SET WITH FREE PEEL - Our pizza stone and wooden pizza paddle have gone through months of testing. This pizza set will last a lot longer than the cheaper aluminium metal pizza peel. The stones are 14.9 x 11.8 inches so will fit in most ovens or barbecues
- ITALIAN PIZZA IN OVEN or BBQ - Soggy bottoms are a thing of the past! This cordierite pizza stone transforms your homemade pizza into a cheesy, crusty, slice of heaven! Hans Grill oven baking stone absorbs the moisture from the dough and cooks the pizza base evenly. The result is a crispy, crusty, pizza that's BETTER than your local Italian pizzeria
- OVEN, BBQ, GRILL OR HOB – These Pizza stones are made to be used just about anywhere, Will work with COAL / GAS and will fit in most ovens and many barbecue brands such as charbroil, Weber, Landmann, Rockwell, Cadac and Outback, BBQ’s
- PERFECT THICKNESS FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS - After months of testing, Hans Grill found that a 1.5cm thickness was the perfect balance, any thicker and you will have to wait hours for the stone to heat up, any thinner and the stone will not crisp up the base! The next question we asked ourselves was is cordierite the correct material? The answer was yes! Unlike ceramic pizza stones that are known to crack after a few uses, cordierite stones are built to outlast all others.
- TRY IT FOR FREE WITH OUR PROMISE - if you go ahead and buy our pizza stone today, we will send you an email with recipes and PRO tips on how to look after your new gift. If for whatever reason it doesn’t meet your expectations go ahead and reply to that email, and we will return your money without delay!
- 🍪【Multifunctional】-- Measures 12" by 15", this pizza stone is great for homemade baked goods, stuffed calzone, chocolate cookies, energy bars, fruit tarts and whole grain bread. So it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- 🍪【Cordierite Stone with Excellent Heat Resistance】-- Made of cordierite stone, which has super high temperature resistance (up to 2100℉) and provides an excellent thermal shock resistance and allows the stone to heat up to 1,450°F (787°C) .No smell under normal use.
- 🍪【Distributes Heat Evently】-- This pizza stone is porous and is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts
- 🍪【A Perfect Gift】-- This pizza baking set is a great choice for housewarming, wedding, and holiday gift! Great for both personal and professional use. Your friends and families will be happy with this pizza stone!
- 🍪【Warm Tips】- Please do not wash it with dishwasher, rinse with water and clean with brush or cloth, never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods, Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil, sprinkle flour or cornmealon the surface of the pizza stone when making pizza.
- 13" DIAMETER: At 13", this pizza stone will allow you to make a variety of different size pizzas. You can use this stone whether you want to make a pizza for the whole family or your own personal pie.
- CORDIERITE STONE COMPOSITION: Cordierite is a durable stone-like material that will not crack in extreme heat or cold, and resists thermal shock and high heat better than ceramic.
- PERFECT FOR ANY BAKED GOOD: Besides baking pizza, the grilling stone is perfect for baking calzones, breads, and desserts.
- PERFECT FOR ANY GRILL: The 13” diameter makes it a perfect fit for almost all grills. The grilling stone can be used in almost every oven as well.
- HEATS UP QUICKLY AND COOKS EVENLY: The stone heats evenly and cooks the pizza from the bottom up. Simply heat the stone for fifteen minutes before placing a fresh pizza on it and you’ll end up with a delicious and perfectly cooked pizza.
- Crispiest Crust: Make the perfect restaurant quality pizza at home with our 5/8th inch thick (0.625 inches) Thermarite pizza stone
- Extreme Durability: Thermarite is durable, strong, and has superior thermal shock ability.
- Certified Safe: Odorless and food safe, with easy clean up and storage. With CastElegance Seal of Authenticity
- Cook Anywhere: Our stone has superior heat retention and can be used in ovens or on grills.
- What’s Included: 14 inch wide, 5/8th inch thick Thermarite pizza stone + bonus scraper + free recipe e-book + use & care instructions.
Top Rated Pizza Grilling Stone to Buy Now
Pizza Grilling Stone Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Pizza Grilling Stone”]
Why You Should Buy Best Pizza Grilling Stone from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Pizza Grilling Stone. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Pizza Grilling Stone from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Pizza Grilling Stone Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Pizza Grilling Stone based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Pizza Grilling Stone that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Pizza Grilling Stone to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Pizza Grilling Stone with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Pizza Grilling Stone, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Pizza Grilling Stone Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Pizza Grilling Stone have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Pizza Grilling Stone descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Pizza Grilling Stone. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Pizza Grilling Stone (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Pizza Grilling Stone are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Pizza Grilling Stone:
(1) Pizza Grilling Stone Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Pizza Grilling Stone should be in line with its value. You can compare Pizza Grilling Stone reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Pizza Grilling Stone is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Pizza Grilling Stone materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Pizza Grilling Stone to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Pizza Grilling Stones come in various sizes. Do you need a large Pizza Grilling Stoneor a small one? Think about where you will use your Pizza Grilling Stone in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Pizza Grilling Stones also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Pizza Grilling Stone would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Pizza Grilling Stone will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Pizza Grilling Stone you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Pizza Grilling Stone? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Pizza Grilling Stoneto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Pizza Grilling Stone will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Pizza Grilling Stone. It is hard to know exactly how an Pizza Grilling Stone will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Pizza Grilling Stone you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.