We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Outdoor Router of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Outdoor Router of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,547 Reviews Scanned
- ✅【Outstanding Function】- High Power Amplifiers PA+LNA 1000mW and enhanced receiver design for more strong penetration & longer range coverage than the general access point, ideal for providing Wi-Fi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc; Get internet everywhere, Eliminate WiFi dead zones, let you enjoy smooth internet while working from home / working online / telecommuting
- ✅【AC Performance Upgraded Version】- The next generation of Wi-Fi, complies with IEEE 802 11 ac/a/b/g/n standards, Dual-Band maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps and 2.4GHz 300Mbps, it is an upgraded version of AC600(600Mbps); It lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with the dual bands, which is superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks
- ✅【4 x 7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas】- Higher antenna gain extensively strengthens Wi-Fi signal and expands wider coverage in the open air, stability technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature, meet outdoor long range coverage wireless network requirement, cover hard-to-reach dead zones
- ✅【Design for Harsh Outdoor Environment】- IP65-rated weatherproof & heat-resistant case that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture, withstanding broad ranges of humidity and temperature (-30°C~70°C) (-22°F~158°F); 15KV ESD, 4KV lightning protection, ensure stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions
- ✅【Power Over Ethernet】- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing it to be installed in areas where power outlet is not available by combing your power and network data connection into a single RJ-45 cable;【Multi Operation Modes】- Support Access Point (AP), Repeater and Router mode;【1000Mbps Gigabit WAN Port】- Support 10/100/1000Mbps speeds, 10x faster than a standard Ethernet port
- 📶【Dual Band and High Transmission】: A dual band outdoor access point can boost your existing wireless coverage with speed of up to 867Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. Supports the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, which is 3 times faster than Wireless-N.
- 📶【Large Coverage and Stable Connection】: 2*5dBi Omni-Directional antennas provides 360° network coverage, receiving wireless range becomes wider and more stable. Both 2.4G and 5.8G are applied with power amplifier which can improves wireless network reception and transmission function.
- 📶【Multi-Working Modes & Easy Setup】: The CF-EW72 supports AP/Router/Bridge/Repeater Mode, which can meets your network requirements in different environment. AP mode (Set up as an outdoor wireless access point) is recommended for bigger yard. Setting steps of AP mode: http://uee.me/daha3
- 📶【Built for Outdoor Wi-Fi Coverage】: IP66-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture. Lightning Protection, Waterproof, Dustproof, Antifreeze, High-Temperature Resistant, Antioxidant, ensures stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions.
- 📶【Powered by PoE and Flexible Installation】: 802.3af/802.3at/48V PoE Power (PoE Adapter Included) over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allows for flexible deployment and convenient installation. It supports pole or wall mounted.
- 【Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO】Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- 【Outdoor/Indoor Use】The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+ at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Delicate appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada SDN platform integrates network devices, including APs, switches & gateways with multiple control options provided - Hardware controller, Software Controller & Cloud-based Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Based Controller】Zero-Touch provisioning (coming soon) allows remote deployment and configuration of multi-site networks. AI-Driven Technology (coming soon) delivers stronger performance and easy network maintenance. Additional fees apply for use of cloud-based controller.
- 【Cloud Access】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Built in 9dBi 2x2 dual polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission Power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- System level optimizations for more than 5km long-range wireless transmission (only for paired Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint transmission)
- TP Link Pharos tdma (Time Division Multiple Access) technology improves product Performance in throughput, Capacity and latency Performance
- Centralized management system Pharos Control
- High Power and four external omnidirectional dual-band Antenna; With high transmission power up to 30dBm/ 1000mW and an enhanced receiver design, WL-WN572HG3 gets a perfect performance in long-distance.
- Dual Band: Speed up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5.8 GHz 867Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barries of WiFi
- Weater-Proof RJ45 Connector, Integragted Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE). Passive PoE Support for Flexible Deployment
- Build in lightning arrester (15kV ESD), robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Multiple Operation Modes: WL-WN572HG3 supports AP, Router, WISP as operation modes. And under AP Router mode, it provides Access Point, Client, Client+Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
- Up to 300Mbps Wi Fi with 2x2 MIMO technology; Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Built for outdoor Wi Fi applications; WPA/WPA2 enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long range coverage area.Operating Temperature: -30℃~65℃ (-22℉~149℉)
- Passive PoE Power over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Aura net Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- The omni-directional outdoor antenna receives a distant available WiFi signal about 400 ft (max. range is about 1 mile*). The CC Vector RV Long Range booster repeats a new WiFi signal to all devices in your RV, boat, or Big Rig. Great for extending your range at campgrounds, RV Parks, or remote outbuildings.
- Repeats WiFi signal to multiple devices such as: Gaming consoles, Windows, Android, Apple, iPhone and Smart TVs, internet radios and more. There are two available Ethernet jacks on the CC Vector for hardwiring additional computers or routers. It uses the most popular and longest range WiFi band at 2.4GHz. C. Crane designed setup is simple and easy for basic computer users.
- The heavy-duty system mounts outside of your RV (mast/pole not included) to a pole or ladder and then connects to the CC Vector inside. The included 8dBi antenna is wired to the CC Vector which transmits and receives a new reliable WiFi signal to all types of WiFi devices.
- The CC Vector Long Range is capable of supporting two users watching SD (standard definition) quality Netflix or several users browsing the internet simultaneously. As distance is increased, speed is reduced. Up to 150Mbs connection rate using 802.11n.
- Includes the CC X Mile Long Range Omni 8dBi Antenna, CC Vector WiFi Repeater, AC Power Adapter, 30' USB Split Cable, Mount & Hardware, Sealant and Silicone Grease. Mast/pole not included. Comes with 1 Year Limited Warranty and C. Crane US based tech support.
- 【OUTDOOR Wi-Fi COVERAGE】: IP66-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation and stable connection on outdoor environments. Ideal for extending wifi to backyard/garden/outhouse/pool.
- 【STABLE CONNECTION】: Up to 867Mbps on 5.8GHz or 300Mbps on 2.4GHz, latest 802.11ac dual band connection. High transmission power and high gain 2*5dBi antennas provide 360° long-range network coverage.
- 【MULTIPLE WORKING MODES】: The outdoor wireless access point supports AP/Router/Bridge modes. AP mode (Set up as an wireless access point) is recommended for bigger yard.
- 【SUPER EASY TO SETUP】- Setup steps video: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R72XKK1
- 【FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION】: 802.3af/802.3at/PoE Power over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allows for flexible deployment and convenient installation.
- High Performance – the extreme Wi-Fi extender connects wirelessly to your home network and uses three amplified omnidirectional, high-gain external antennas to broadcast to devices farther away than your network's main router can reach.
- Increased range – with an expanded Wi-Fi range of up to an additional 1000 feet, The extreme Wi-Fi extender is perfect for extending your network signal to outdoor recreational areas, outbuildings, security cameras, and more.
- Streamlined installation – connect the extreme Wi-Fi extender to the indoor power inserter (PoE) using a single Ethernet cable (not included). Set up your secure network once and you're done!
- Guest network – set up an extra Wi-Fi network that allows you to provide guests with a separate password to use when accessing your network while still maintaining a secure system.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- System level optimizations for more than 15km long-range wireless transmission (only for paired Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint transmission)
- TP-Link Pharos maxtream tdma (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for ptmp applications
- Centralized management system - Pharos control
Top Rated Outdoor Router to Buy Now
Outdoor Router Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Outdoor Router”]
Why You Should Buy Best Outdoor Router from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Outdoor Router. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Outdoor Router from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Outdoor Router Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Outdoor Router based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Outdoor Router that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Outdoor Router to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Outdoor Router with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Outdoor Router, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Outdoor Router Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Outdoor Router have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Outdoor Router descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Outdoor Router. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Outdoor Router (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Outdoor Router are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Outdoor Router:
(1) Outdoor Router Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Outdoor Router should be in line with its value. You can compare Outdoor Router reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Outdoor Router is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Outdoor Router materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Outdoor Router to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Outdoor Routers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Outdoor Routeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Outdoor Router in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Outdoor Routers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Outdoor Router would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Outdoor Router will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Outdoor Router you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Outdoor Router? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Outdoor Routerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Outdoor Router will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Outdoor Router. It is hard to know exactly how an Outdoor Router will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Outdoor Router you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.