We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Optical Hdmi of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Optical Hdmi of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,580 Reviews Scanned
- 【Lifetime Warranty】Free Lifetime Replacement or Money-back Guarantee if quality issue, please feel free to contact us via Amazon. 18Gbps-Provides higher speed than copper HDMI cable. Supports 4K60Hz for long distance transmission, no signal delay and loss. ★Due to the chip is inside the connectors, please do not pull HDMI connectors. The fiber HDMI conductor is made of hybrid pure glass and OFC wires, do not violently pull cable itself.
- 【Stable Performance】Supports HDR10/CEC/EDID/HDCP2.2, 1536KHz Sample Rates, 4K@60Hz, 32 Uncompressed Audio and Video Sync, ARC, Chroma Subsampling 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0. 4K60Hz 8bit 4:4:4, 4K30Hz 10bit 4:4:4, 1080P 16bit 4:4:4.
- 【Single-way Transmission】Our Fiber Optic HDMI Cable only support one-way transmission "SOURCE" plug for connecting HDMI source(Blu-ray, STBox etc.) "DISPLAY" plug for connecting your HDMI display device(TV, cinema projector, etc.).
- 【Ultra Slim & Flexible】 Ultra Slim and Flexible, outer diameter:0.189 inch (4.8mm). Low power consumption: 250mW (Max). Plug and play, no external power needed. Backwards compatible with 2160p@60Hz, 1080p@144Hz and previous HDMI devices v1.4 & v1.3 Standards.
- 【Note & Compatibility】Multi-transfer will result in HDMI signal loss. ★Please make sure your device support these function. HDMI is transmit both video and audio in sync at the same time, so the audio will not come out when you turn off the monitor. Compatible with Apple TV or HDTV to the PC, Laptop, PlayStation 4 Pro, PS4/PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Blu-ray Player, etc.
- Connect your Sonos beam sound bar to your Tv's optical audio output
- One HDMI Input to one HDMI Output(Pass Mode), SPDIF (Optical) digital audio output(2CH/5.1CH Mode), and 3.5mm stereo audio output(2CH Mode); It comes 3.5mm to RCA stereo audio cable. DOES NOT support astro headseat
- SPDIF and L/R audio support output separately to amplifier without connecting TV/Monitor; Input resolution up to 4K x 2K, 1080P/60Hz, 3D/24Hz. For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), Please USE PHONE ADAPTER to charger it (Just come with USB Cable)
- Supports 24 bit /deep color 30bit, 36bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color; Supports Video EDID Pass Through, Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH
- 3.5mm audio output supports 2CH PCM stereo audio only. SPDIF Output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS. The HDMI audio extractor will output the Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD, AC3, DTS, DSD audio format, But can't decode these audio formats. If your Amplifier or soundbar can't support these audio formats, there will no audio on your soundbar or amplifier, so please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format.
- Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc
- 【One-way Work】: Fiber HDMI cable is one-way transmission, The SOURCE plug connect streaming devices such as Blu-ray player, apple tv etc. The DISPLAY plug connect display device such as TV, projector, moniter etc.
- 【18Gbps Bandwidth】: Copper HDMI cable can't get 18Gbps of bandwidth after more than 30 feet. Fiber-optic HDMI cables can achieve 18Gbps of bandwidth from 1-foot to 300-foot.
- 【Fll 4K 60hz】: Supports all formats of 4K 60hz, including 4K 60hz 4:4:4, 4K 60hz Dobly Vision, 4K 60hz HDR10, 4K 60hz 4:2:2, etc.
- 【Thin and Flexible】: The fiber optic HDMI cable is very thin and flexible, and the cable only 0.2 inches thick. Please treat the fiber HDMI cable gently as it passes through the trunking.
- 【HD Audio】: This high-speed HDMI cable can transmit high-resolution audio formats (e.g. Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD as well as 32-channel audio).
- 【No delay in the speed of light transmission】:High-Decision Multimedia Interface (HDMI) interface uses high-quality photoelectric conversion module at both ends, which can convert electrical signals into optical signals, and easily realize 100-meter transmission without delay and attenuation by optical signal transmission.
- 【Zero loss for quadruplex cable】: Quadruplex cable is used to transmit TMDS signal, avoid mutual interference between high-frequency signals, can support lossless transmission of more than 100 meters, no need to worry about signal problems after pre-laying.
- 【Full-length support HDMI2.0】: All lengths support 4K*2K/60HZ ultra-clear resolution, restore true 4K ultra-clear vision, detailed display, 18gbps high-speed broadband, HDCP2 HD protocol, 4:4:4 color space, Support HDR and ARC audio backhaul.
- 【More delicate image quality for upgrade version HDMI2.0】: Support 4K@60HZ, support 21:9 wideband ratio, dynamic sound and picture without delay, support a variety of sound quality, 32 audio channels, support 3D stereo imaging technology, let you experience the immersive shock.
- 【Synchronous transmission of audio and video】: digital audio interface technology can achieve audio and video synchronization transmission, no need to connect audio and video lines separately, wiring is more convenient during decoration.
- Thin and Flexible. No signal delay and provides higher speed than copper HDMI cable
- L:10m(33 feet) 4K2K@60Hz Chroma Subsampling 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0. 10 bit color depth. 18.2 Gbps Bandwidth
- Ideal solution when copper HDMI can not transfer 4K@60Hz for long distance
- Provide the best A/V quality for HDMI 2.0 specification with 18.2 Gbps bandwidth
- Supports HDR/3D/CEC/EDID/. EMI-FREE and No signal loss in high noise environments
- 1.HDMI Audio Extractor :One HDMI input to One HDMI ouput + Optical Toslink SPDIF and Analog 3.5mm AUX stereo audio out (Tips: SPDIF and AUX audio support output separeately to soundbar, amplifier, headphone and other audio receiver without connecting TV / Monitor)
- 2.Three Audio mode switch settings: (Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH Mode) 3.5mm audio output supports incoming 2CH PCM LPCM stereo audio; Optical SPDIF output supports incoming 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD.(Note:Our product don’t support Dobly Digital plus)
- 3.4K 60Hz High Resolution: avedio links HDMI Optical audio Extractor Support 4KX2K@60Hz/ 3D/1080p/1080i/720p/576i/480p/480i. Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit with sync sound; HDMI v1.4 HDCP1.4; It also Support HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- 4.Wide Compatible :Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc. Due to voltage supply each device can support is different and limited,For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), we highly recommend using power adapter.
- 5.Free Lifetime Technical Support: If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to reach us directly via Amazon (Reply within 24 hours)
- For your TV with the optical audio adapter and any standard HDMI cable
- Length is 4.7 inch (12CM).
- This adapter Replace for the Sonos Beam speaker to send sound back from the TVs optical out to the Beam via HDMI.This is for the TVs that do not have ARC HDMI ports or if you are using all the HDMI ports for other sources.
- 180 days warranty.
- Only can fit for Sonos Beam Audio ,can NOT fit for other Audio.Please kindly note.Thanks.
- ONE DIRECTION: Fiber Optic HDMI cable is One Direction transmission, The SOURCE plug connect streaming devices such as Blu-ray player, apple tv etc. The DISPLAY plug connect display device such as TV, projector, moniter etc.
- 18Gbps BANDWIDTH: Copper HDMI cable can't get 18Gbps of bandwidth after more than 30 feet. Fiber-optic HDMI cables can achieve 18Gbps of bandwidth from 50-foot to 300-foot.
- FULL 4K 60Hz: Supports all formats of 4K 60hz, including 4K 60hz 4:4:4, 4K 60hz Dobly Vision, 4K 60hz HDR10 etc.
- SLIM and FLEXIBLE: The fiber optic HDMI cable is very slim and flexible, and the cable only 0.2 inches thick.
- HIGH AUDIO: This high-speed HDMI cable can transmit high-resolution audio formats (e.g. Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD as well as 32-channel audio).
Top Rated Optical Hdmi to Buy Now
Optical Hdmi Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Optical Hdmi”]
Why You Should Buy Best Optical Hdmi from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Optical Hdmi. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Optical Hdmi from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Optical Hdmi Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Optical Hdmi based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Optical Hdmi that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Optical Hdmi to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Optical Hdmi with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Optical Hdmi, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Optical Hdmi Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Optical Hdmi have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Optical Hdmi descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Optical Hdmi. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Optical Hdmi (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Optical Hdmi are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Optical Hdmi:
(1) Optical Hdmi Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Optical Hdmi should be in line with its value. You can compare Optical Hdmi reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Optical Hdmi is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Optical Hdmi materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Optical Hdmi to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Optical Hdmis come in various sizes. Do you need a large Optical Hdmior a small one? Think about where you will use your Optical Hdmi in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Optical Hdmis also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Optical Hdmi would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Optical Hdmi will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Optical Hdmi you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Optical Hdmi? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Optical Hdmito make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Optical Hdmi will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Optical Hdmi. It is hard to know exactly how an Optical Hdmi will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Optical Hdmi you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.