We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Netgear 4500 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Netgear 4500 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,316 Reviews Scanned
- Wireless N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router with WiFi Speeds up to 900 Mbps (450 + 450) ideal for HD video streaming and other demaning applications
- Security - Best in class (WPA/WPA2?PSK) and WEP and Push ?N? Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection using WiFi Protected Setup? (WPS)
- NETGEAR Genie - Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor and repair your home network.Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher.Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX or Linux
- WiFi Range - Simulateous Dual Band doubles bandwidth while reducing WiFi interefearece and is ideal for larger homes with many connected devices
- 3D flip
- English (Publication Language)
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES: Whole home mesh Wi-Fi coverage of up to 4,500 square feet Mesh technology helps you stay connected as you roam around home using a single network name.
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing Wi-Fi Router (separate modem or gateway required). Compatible with any Internet provider, including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL, and more.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with a 1 Gigabit Ethernet port.
- FAST WIRELESS SPEED: AC1200 Wi-Fi powers up to 1.2 Gbps of streaming HD video, gaming, or Internet surfing and downloads.
- PARENTAL CONTROLS: Pause device internet access, view site history usage, and filter websites for free. Set online time limits, schedule device internet access and more for $4.99/month. (1st month free trial)
- WIFI 6 – STREAM EVERYTHING AT FASTER SPEED: Simultaneously stream movies, games, video calls or transfer files at 1.8Gbps WiFi speed. Works with existing and new WiFi 6 devices like iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing WiFi Router (separate modem or modem router required). Compatible with any Internet Service Provider including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Connects to your existing cable modem and sets up in minutes with the Nighthawk app – easily manage WiFi settings at the device and network level, test Internet speed and monitor data usage
- NETGEAR ARMOR POWERED BY BITDEFENDER: The world’s leading cybersecurity protects all your home devices from virus, malware, and data theft and includes a 90-day subscription
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players and other nearby wired devices with 3 (1+1+1) Gigabit LAN Ethernet ports in the router and satellites
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
- AC1200 WI-FI speed: Provides up to 1200 Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane (TM) technology for video streaming and casual gaming
- Universal compatibility: works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi. System requirements - 2.4 and/or 5ghz 802.11ac & b/g/n wireless router or gateway, Microsoft internet explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
- Wired Ethernet port: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- Safe & secure: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- Existing electrical wiring and outlets
- Faster WiFi—Up to 450+450 Mbps. Gigabit wired—Ideal for HD gaming & video
- Simultaneous dual band 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming & gaming.
- Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology.
- Two (2) USB 2.0 port. WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP, Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall), Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Industry-leading 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
- Use as your primary Internet connection in areas that do not have strong broadband service
- Ideal for rural homes or homes that do not have strong broadband service.
- Connect the LTE modem to your WiFi router and share connection with all your WiFi and wired devices.
- Unlocked device will accept all Micro-SIM cards. AT&T, T-Mobile: device supports all mobile bands. Verizon: device supports limited bands. May not connect in some areas.
- LTE Category 4: Bands 2, 4, 5, and 12. 3G UMTS: Bands 2 and 5
- STAY PRODUCTIVE: This MR1100-100NAS can share WiFi internet access with up to 20 devices
- Unlocked devices will accept all SIM cards (excluding Sprint legacy network); works best on AT&T (contact AT&T for data plan) and T-Mobile (contact T-Mobile for data plan) networks.
- DATA SHARING & MEDIA STREAMING: One USB port shares storage for data or personal media streaming with connected wireless devices
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 5040 mAh rechargeable battery powers all day continuous use and allows easy charging of other USB devices
- INTUITIVE COLOR DISPLAY: Large 2 4 inches LCD screen provides data usage monitoring mobile signal strength and network management information
Top Rated Netgear 4500 to Buy Now
Netgear 4500 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Netgear 4500″]
Why You Should Buy Best Netgear 4500 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Netgear 4500. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Netgear 4500 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Netgear 4500 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Netgear 4500 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Netgear 4500 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Netgear 4500 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Netgear 4500 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Netgear 4500, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Netgear 4500 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Netgear 4500 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Netgear 4500 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Netgear 4500. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Netgear 4500 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Netgear 4500 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Netgear 4500:
(1) Netgear 4500 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Netgear 4500 should be in line with its value. You can compare Netgear 4500 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Netgear 4500 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Netgear 4500 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Netgear 4500 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Netgear 4500s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Netgear 4500or a small one? Think about where you will use your Netgear 4500 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Netgear 4500s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Netgear 4500 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Netgear 4500 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Netgear 4500 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Netgear 4500? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Netgear 4500to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Netgear 4500 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Netgear 4500. It is hard to know exactly how an Netgear 4500 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Netgear 4500 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.