We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Ml120 Rgb of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Ml120 Rgb of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,576 Reviews Scanned
- Magnetic Levitation Bearing: Dramatically reduces bearing friction by magnetically levitating the fan blade, producing lower noise and higher performance. Air flow - 47.3 CFM. Noise level - 25.0 decibels
- Dynamic RGB Lighting: Four independent ultra-bright center-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color
- Control, Customize and Sync: The included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO enables stunning dynamic lighting effects, or synchronize with other CORSAIR LINK supported devices
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 400 RPM to 1,600 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Built to Last: Long lifespan with a five-year warranty
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
- Two 120 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Air flow - 75 CFM. Noise level - 37.0 decibels
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
- Four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs radiate spellbinding colors and effects to enhance your Corsair QL rgb-cooled system.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games. Requires a Corsair iCUE RGB lighting controller, sold separately.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 500 RPM, pushing up to 41. 8 CFM of air.
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
- Anti-vibration rubber dampers help reduce vibration noise and transfer.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Silent Cooling Technology: Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.PWM Fan Control: Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1,800 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting: 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect.Performance Engineered: Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Certified Compatibility: Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura, Mystic Light and Polychome Sync.
- NOTE: (1)The Addressable RGB Light function MUST BE work with an Addressable RGB(+5V, 3-pin) capable motherboard or an Addressable RGB(+5V, 3-pin) controller( NOT included) .(2)It will NOT work with 4-pin RGB or Standard RGB+12V. (3)The ARGB connection header of this case fan is 4-position-3-pin, a 3-position-3-pin ARGB header adapter may need for some Gigabyte motherboard. Please check the ARGB motherboard of your motherboard before purchase!
- NOTE for Gigabyte Motherboard Owner: A Gigabyte Adapter Cable may be required to connect "MF120 Halo ARGB" to some models of Gigabyte RGB Fusion Addressable RGB capable motherboard with 3-position-3-pin ARGB Header. "Gigabyte Adapter Cable" or "Addressable RGB LED Small Controller" are SOLD SEPARATELY!
- Customizable RGB LED Lighting:With 8 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects with multiple-choice controls and multiple different modes like breathing, static, and multi-color cycling.
- Long Service Life:Wear resistant hydraulic bearing construction makes the fan run noiseless and the air aolume larger with an astounding service life of more than 40,000 hours.
- Fan Blades Design:The 9 blades are designed for high-volume air delivery while keeping noise to a minimum level. Very quiet operation with noise of 14.8 dB(A) .
- Worry-free Reliability:6Pin interface to provides RGB FAN safe and reliable power output, Make the lights appear bright and colorful
- RF Wireless Control: Allow you to use one key to adjust the speed of LED, mode and color without opening the case.
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow - 47. 3 CFM. Noise level - 25. 0 decibels
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: three Low-Noise 120mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- Complete your Corsair SP RGB pro-cooled system with an additional fan, equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs around the hub.
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products. Requires a Corsair iCUE RGB lighting controller, sold separately.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 400 RPM, pushing up to 52 CFM of air.
- A translucent 120mm fan blade provides high airflow and static pressure while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Cnc aluminum frame
- Independent RGB LED Lighting: Each of the 12 RGB LEDs
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan speed up to 1800Rpm
- Built in 10 RGB effects with three button controller
Top Rated Ml120 Rgb to Buy Now
Ml120 Rgb Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Ml120 Rgb”]
Why You Should Buy Best Ml120 Rgb from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Ml120 Rgb. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Ml120 Rgb from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Ml120 Rgb Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Ml120 Rgb based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Ml120 Rgb that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Ml120 Rgb to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Ml120 Rgb with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Ml120 Rgb, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Ml120 Rgb Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Ml120 Rgb have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Ml120 Rgb descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Ml120 Rgb. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Ml120 Rgb (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Ml120 Rgb are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Ml120 Rgb:
(1) Ml120 Rgb Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Ml120 Rgb should be in line with its value. You can compare Ml120 Rgb reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Ml120 Rgb is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Ml120 Rgb materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Ml120 Rgb to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Ml120 Rgbs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Ml120 Rgbor a small one? Think about where you will use your Ml120 Rgb in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Ml120 Rgbs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Ml120 Rgb would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Ml120 Rgb will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Ml120 Rgb you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Ml120 Rgb? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Ml120 Rgbto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Ml120 Rgb will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Ml120 Rgb. It is hard to know exactly how an Ml120 Rgb will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Ml120 Rgb you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.