Milwaukee Jobsite Radio
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Milwaukee Jobsite Radio of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Milwaukee Jobsite Radio of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,447 Reviews Scanned
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES: Keep your phone tucked into the back of the radio and out of harm’s way. Smart phones can be kept in the special onboard compartment that’s loaded with a 2.1A USB charging port
- SHOCK ABSORBING END CAPS: This radio is built to last, with the rubberized end pieces able weather drops and other impacts regularly found on the jobsite
- DIGITAL AM / FM TUNER: You can have up to 10 presets stored on this radio at once, letting you and your crew keep your favorite stations stored for easy access
- STACKABLE DESIGN: The rectangular shape of the radio is designed to sit flush in cars, boxes, and bags while having tools and other supplies stacked on top
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This Milwaukee power tool works with M18 18v lithium ion Milwaukee batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
- Stream any audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth device
- Connects up to 100 feet or use auxiliary connection
- Loudest volume, lowest distortion
- Tool only
- Batteries and charger not included
- It is easy to use
- It is highly durable
- Made in China
- M12 radio is equipped with premium weatherproof aluminum speakers
- Contains a weather sealed MP3 compartment
- Built-in charger quickly and conveniently powers up all Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion batteries
- Weather-sealed compartment offers onboard protection for small belongings and smart phone
- Premium speakers and 40 Watt amplifier produce a rich, full sounds for clear audio
- Customizable equalizer and 10 station presets deliver personalized and enhanced sound
- Exclusive Digital Bluetooth receiver streams audio wirelessly from over 100 ft.
- AM/FM radio tuner with 10-station preset keeps favorite radio stations stored and accessible
- USB 2.1A port charges portable devices quickly
- Self-centering keyhole and built-in pass-through provide adaptable hanging options
- 12V DC plug allows users to charge all M12 batteries while powering the Bluetooth speaker
- IP54 ingress protection resist water and debris
- The Milwaukee M18 Jobsite Radio/Charger is the first charging radio to bring the power of Bluetooth to the jobsite, while delivering the industry's best reception and sound.
- Built-In Charger: Quick, convenient charging of all M18 batteries
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset: Delivers personalized, enhanced sound
- Weather-Sealed Compartment: Offers on-board protection for small belongings and a smart phone
- Length: 12", Weight: 17lbs, Height: 15", Width: 12"
- BLUETOOTH: The Bosch PB360C Jobsite Radio features Bluetooth connectivity to pair with smart devices, stream internet radio and stored music with range of up to 150-feet, giving you more jobsite freedom
- STEREO SOUND: Includes Four-way speakers and a subwoofer to project 360 degrees of outstanding sound quality in all directions. Includes separate controls for bass and treble and equalizer customization
- DURABLE: Featuring a protective aluminum and rubber roll cage and a weather-resistant and dust-resistant design
- POWER: Runs on Bosch 18-Volt batteries or plugged into a 120-Volt AC outlet. Includes a built-in battery charger for charging and four 120-Volt power outlets for connecting tools and other devices
- PORTABLE: Take the Bosch PB360C Power Box wherever you need it with multiple carrying handles, compact size, and a weight of 24 lbs.
- M12 Wireless Jobsite Speaker
- Bluetooth Connectivity With Portable Electronic Devices Up To 30' Away
- Premium Speaker With Integrated Bass Port Delivers Loud
Top Rated Milwaukee Jobsite Radio to Buy Now
Milwaukee Jobsite Radio Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Milwaukee Jobsite Radio”]
Why You Should Buy Best Milwaukee Jobsite Radio from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Milwaukee Jobsite Radio. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Milwaukee Jobsite Radio from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Milwaukee Jobsite Radio Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Milwaukee Jobsite Radio based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Milwaukee Jobsite Radio that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Milwaukee Jobsite Radio to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Milwaukee Jobsite Radio with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Milwaukee Jobsite Radio, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Milwaukee Jobsite Radio Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Milwaukee Jobsite Radio have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Milwaukee Jobsite Radio descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Milwaukee Jobsite Radio. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Milwaukee Jobsite Radio (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Milwaukee Jobsite Radio are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Milwaukee Jobsite Radio:
(1) Milwaukee Jobsite Radio Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Milwaukee Jobsite Radio should be in line with its value. You can compare Milwaukee Jobsite Radio reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Milwaukee Jobsite Radio is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Milwaukee Jobsite Radio materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Milwaukee Jobsite Radio to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Milwaukee Jobsite Radios come in various sizes. Do you need a large Milwaukee Jobsite Radioor a small one? Think about where you will use your Milwaukee Jobsite Radio in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Milwaukee Jobsite Radios also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Milwaukee Jobsite Radio would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Milwaukee Jobsite Radio will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Milwaukee Jobsite Radio you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Milwaukee Jobsite Radio? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Milwaukee Jobsite Radioto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Milwaukee Jobsite Radio will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Milwaukee Jobsite Radio. It is hard to know exactly how an Milwaukee Jobsite Radio will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Milwaukee Jobsite Radio you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.