We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Linksys Modem of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Linksys Modem of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,598 Reviews Scanned
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more; Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router), Interfaces: Cable: F type female 75 ohm
- Experience high speed Wi Fi speeds from your existing ISP plans up to 300 Mbps; Ideal for HD media streaming, simultaneous online gaming, web surfing and more
- Features Intel Puma 6 chipset to achieve high speed downstream and upstream performance
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- Built for super-fast speed: best for cable provider plans up to 500 mbps speed.
- Works with any wifi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- Combines a AC1900 Wi Fi Router with DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 modem into a 2 in 1 space saving, high performance device
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
- Experience high speed Wi Fi speeds from your existing ISP plans up to 300 Mbps. Ample bandwidth for HD video streaming, online gaming, and other Wi Fi data heavy activities
- Simple plug and play setup: Get started right out of the box with no CD setup
- Compatible with Comcast, Spectrum and Xfinity
- Comcast Xfinity and Cox Cable APPROVED! Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner and Brighthouse) and others pending approval.
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services. No Telephone Port
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router). Compatible with major U.S cable providers. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 Internet browsing standards
- Gigabit Ethernet ports. Create 2 Home Networks, both capable of gigabit speeds. (Note, Cox Cable does not support activation of 2nd Ethernet port)
- DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem, the newest technology being offered by Cable Internet Providers. Backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed.
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem's one Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO 156 DOLLARS PER YEAR.(Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based Motorola customer support specialists are happy to help if you need them. Support is in English or Spanish.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment. Includes phone and web support by friendly, professional USA-based technical support specialists.
- Provides up to 2,000 square feet of Wi-Fi coverage for 20+ wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App. Mobile device with Android 4.4 or iOS 9 and higher, Bluetooth preferred
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Tri band router delivers the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds to all your devices
- Tri band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.2 Gbps (5 GHz / 400 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 867 Mbps) + (2.4 GHz / 867 Mbps)
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in N450 single band (2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is recommended for DOCSIS 3.0 and 2.0 cable services. For DOCSIS 3.0 services, this modem provides actual Cable internet service speeds up to 145 Mbps. A Broadcom Cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Requires cable internet service. Approved by and for use with Comcast Affinity and Xfinity x1, Cox, Charter spectrum, time Warner Cable, brighthouse, WOW!, Cable one, rcn, Mediacom and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable Modem rental fees up to 132 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Affinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, and others. Model MG7315 has no phone jack.)
- Built-in high-speed Wi-Fi router with N450 Wi-Fi and Power boost provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon echo, Google home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless power boost adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam beamforming focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable Modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.
- This 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Cable modem's Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does NOT have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of $120 or more per year
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
Top Rated Linksys Modem to Buy Now
Linksys Modem Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Linksys Modem”]
Why You Should Buy Best Linksys Modem from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Linksys Modem. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Linksys Modem from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Linksys Modem Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Linksys Modem based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Linksys Modem that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Linksys Modem to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Linksys Modem with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Linksys Modem, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Linksys Modem Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Linksys Modem have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Linksys Modem descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Linksys Modem. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Linksys Modem (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Linksys Modem are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Linksys Modem:
(1) Linksys Modem Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Linksys Modem should be in line with its value. You can compare Linksys Modem reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Linksys Modem is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Linksys Modem materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Linksys Modem to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Linksys Modems come in various sizes. Do you need a large Linksys Modemor a small one? Think about where you will use your Linksys Modem in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Linksys Modems also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Linksys Modem would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Linksys Modem will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Linksys Modem you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Linksys Modem? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Linksys Modemto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Linksys Modem will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Linksys Modem. It is hard to know exactly how an Linksys Modem will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Linksys Modem you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.