We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Linksys Hub of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Linksys Hub of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,650 Reviews Scanned
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control
- All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection
- Non head-of-line blocking architecture
- Power Save: Advanced power saving mode detects unused ports
- QoS: Prioritize video and audio applications for better streaming (IEEE 802.1p
- Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet auto sensing ports
- Easy plug & play connection
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- Meets EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) 802.3az standard
- Unmanaged 16 port desktop switch hub in metal enclosure
- Minimize transfer times and stream high bandwidth files without interference. Bandwidth - 32 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps
- 16-port switch with 8 PoE+ ports (first 1–8 ports) and dedicated PoE power budget of 80 W
- PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) compatible for streamlined installation. Maximum Power Consumption: 5.18 W / 13.41 W
- Use up to 4 USB devices simultaneously
- Fast data transfer rate of 480 Mbps
- Connect up to 127 USB devices by daisy-chaining USB hubs
- Plug-and-Play--no drivers required
- 1-Year limited warranty
- 5 true 10/100 autosensing ports (dual speed per port)
- Includes uplink port for joining to other hubs and switches
- Built-in switched uplink port can send data up to 100 meters
- Pro-grade hub with 100BaseTX RJ-45 ports
- Each port automatically adjusts to either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps speeds
- Every device on your 10BaseT or 100BaseTX ethernet network must be connected to a hub. This 5 port LAN hub has dual sensing ports for optimal compatibility with either 10 MB per second or 100MB per second speeds
- Compatible with virtually all operating systems like Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, and Novell NetWare (also Windows2000 ready)
- Mix and Match 10BaseT and 100BaseTX hardware
- Auto Partitioning Protects PCs downed network lines
- Advanced Data Collision Control & Auto Polarity Correction
- Product Description Linksys ProConnect Compact USB 4-Port Hub USBHUB4C - hub - 4 portsDevice Type Hu
- Form Factor External Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.5 in x 2.1 in x 1.1 in Weight 0.2 lbs
- Ports Qty 4 Data Transfer Rate 12 Mbps (USB 1.1) Data Link Protocol USB 1.1
- System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000
- Manufacturer Warranty 1 year warranty - NOTE - THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS
- Device Type - Switch
- Ports Qty - 16 Ports
- Data Transfer Rate - 10/100 Mbps
- Device Type - Switch
- Compliant Standards - 802.3, 802.3u
- IEEE-802.3 compliant
- Runs at 10 Mbps
- All hubs include uplink ports
- Ready to run with all major network software and hardware
- Easy-to-read LED indicators
- Expand your home network by connecting up to eight devices, including computers, printers, storage, gaming consoles and other wired devices
- Leverage the power of Gigabit:Speeds upto 1000 Mbps,10x faster than standard Ethernet
- Use eight auto sensing Gigabit (10/100/1000) ports for connecting your devices
- Plug and play: simply connect your wired devices to begin using them; no configuration required
- Enjoy the high performance provided by Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology
Top Rated Linksys Hub to Buy Now
Linksys Hub Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Linksys Hub”]
Why You Should Buy Best Linksys Hub from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Linksys Hub. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Linksys Hub from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Linksys Hub Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Linksys Hub based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Linksys Hub that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Linksys Hub to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Linksys Hub with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Linksys Hub, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Linksys Hub Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Linksys Hub have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Linksys Hub descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Linksys Hub. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Linksys Hub (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Linksys Hub are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Linksys Hub:
(1) Linksys Hub Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Linksys Hub should be in line with its value. You can compare Linksys Hub reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Linksys Hub is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Linksys Hub materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Linksys Hub to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Linksys Hubs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Linksys Hubor a small one? Think about where you will use your Linksys Hub in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Linksys Hubs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Linksys Hub would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Linksys Hub will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Linksys Hub you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Linksys Hub? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Linksys Hubto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Linksys Hub will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Linksys Hub. It is hard to know exactly how an Linksys Hub will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Linksys Hub you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.