Lenovo Thinbook 14
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lenovo Thinbook 14 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lenovo Thinbook 14 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,805 Reviews Scanned
- 14.0" Widescreen LED (1366x768) Display, AMD Radeon R4 graphics
- 7th Generation Dual core AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor, 1.6GHz base frequency and boost up to 2.4GHz
- 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMc Flash Drive, Built-in stereo speakers, No optical Drive
- Wireless-AC connectivity, Bluetooth, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, Built-in HD webcam
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Weighs 3.09lbs and 0.78" thin, Free 1-year Microsoft Office 365 Personal subscription included
- 15.6" HD LED Widescreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U 2.20GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB SmartCache, Up to 3.4GHz), Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics Memory
- Upgrade to 8GB high-brandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Multi-Format SD Media Card Reader
- Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone, Stereo Speakers, Wireless-802.11 AC and Bluetooth 4.1, Windows 10 Home
- Intel Celeron Processor N2840, 2.16 GHz, Dual Core
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard SDRAM Memory, 16GB Internal Storage
- 14-Inches diagonal HD SVA WLED anti-glare (1366 x 768)
- 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 headphone/microphone combo jack, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS
- 13.3" Full HD 1920 x 1080 TrueLife LED-LCD Touchscreen for hands-on control display, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor, 1.60 GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive
- 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, Built Windows Ink
- WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Backlit keyboard, Media Reader, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Audio
- Windows 10 Home, 0.6" Thin, 2.9lbs Weight, Battery: Lithium-polymer, Color: Platinum Silver, Fingerprint Reader
- Intel Core i5-6200U (2.5GHz, 3M Cache, Turbo up to 3.10 GHz, Dual Core, Four Threads), 8 GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620. No optical drive
- 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080 10-point multitouch screen; 360-degree flip-and-fold design; LED backlight.
- Fingerprint reader, HD webcam with two microphones; 2 x JBL stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium.
- WiFi 802.11 ac; Bluetooth 4.1; USB 3.0; Headphone/microphone combo jack;
- Windows 10 Home, 4-cell lithium-polymer battery., 8 hour battery life.. Weighs 4.45 lbs. and measures 0.7" thin;
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8265u quad-core processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD
- Integrated Intel UHD 620 graphics
- Windows 10
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U Processor 2.1GHz
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 256GB M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15.6" Touchscreen LED-Backlit Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) Display
- Model 81QF0002US
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor @ 1.60GHz (4 Cores, 6M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
- 14.0" Touchscreen LED-backlit IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display; Integrated Intel UHD 615 Graphics; 360° flip-and-fold convertible design
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz system memory for intense multitasking and gaming; 256GB NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 802.11 Wireless-AC 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.1; 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 2x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x Media Card Reader, 1x Combination Audio Jack; 720p Webcam
- Windows 10 Home (64 bit); Onyx Black; Backlit Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader; CUE USB extension cord 6ft, HDMI cable 6ft and Mouse Pad Accessories
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad Core Processor (8MB Cache, 1.3GHz-3.9GHz) 15W
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | Hard Drive: 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Wireless: 802.11 AC Wireless with Bluetooth 5.0 | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Security: Smart Power Button with Fingerprint Reader | Display: 14.0" Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display (1920 x 1080)
- 16GB RAM + 1TB NVMe SSD Upgrades | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
- Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8250U (1. 60 GHz)
- 8 GB memory 128 GB Pie SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 14" Touchscreen 1920 x 1080
Top Rated Lenovo Thinbook 14 to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lenovo Thinbook 14 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lenovo Thinbook 14. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lenovo Thinbook 14 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lenovo Thinbook 14 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lenovo Thinbook 14 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lenovo Thinbook 14 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lenovo Thinbook 14 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lenovo Thinbook 14 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lenovo Thinbook 14, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lenovo Thinbook 14 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lenovo Thinbook 14 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lenovo Thinbook 14 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lenovo Thinbook 14. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lenovo Thinbook 14 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lenovo Thinbook 14 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lenovo Thinbook 14:
(1) Lenovo Thinbook 14 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lenovo Thinbook 14 should be in line with its value. You can compare Lenovo Thinbook 14 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lenovo Thinbook 14 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lenovo Thinbook 14 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lenovo Thinbook 14 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lenovo Thinbook 14s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lenovo Thinbook 14or a small one? Think about where you will use your Lenovo Thinbook 14 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lenovo Thinbook 14s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lenovo Thinbook 14 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lenovo Thinbook 14 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lenovo Thinbook 14 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lenovo Thinbook 14? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lenovo Thinbook 14to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lenovo Thinbook 14 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lenovo Thinbook 14. It is hard to know exactly how an Lenovo Thinbook 14 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Lenovo Thinbook 14 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Lenovo Thinbook 14 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.