We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Leappad 2 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Leappad 2 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,255 Reviews Scanned
- Includes $100 worth of school readiness apps, Plus apps featuring reading, music, problem solving and creativity for a total value of $195+
- Kid-safe tablet features a 7" Shatter-safe screen, Multi-touch capacitive screen and a built-in bumper for durability
- Access to a library of content including award-winning apps and cartridges featuring kids’ favorite characters
- Exclusive Just-for-Me learning technology built into many of the learning games adapts the curriculum to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts
- This ultimate kid-tough tablet features a 7" shatter-safe screen, multi-touch capacitive screen and a built-in bumper for durability
- Includes $110 worth of learning games, apps and videos that kids can play right away
- Access to a library of content including award-winning apps and cartridges featuring kids’ favorite characters
- Exclusive Just-for-Me learning technology built into many of the learning games adapts the curriculum to a more or less challenging level to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Includes a kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts
- Discover exciting experiences and thrilling adventures with the LeapPad3. This high-performance Wi-Fi tablet includes a fast, powerful quad-core processor and sleek design. Designed for children 3-9 years old.
- Features a shatter safe 5" capacitive touchscreen that's highly responsive—perfect for a child's light touch. LeapSearch serves up only age-appropriate videos and more from the web - all approved by learning experts.
- Built kid-tough and thoroughly drop tested, the LeapPad3 tablet is perfect for worry-free fun. Enjoy hours of play with LeapFrog's lithium ion rechargeable battery that's easy to recharge via USB or AC adapter. 4GB of memory.
- Access LeapFrog's learning library of 1000+ educational games, eBooks, videos and more. Games automatically adapt to your child's learning level and draw from 2,600 skills across reading, math, writing and more.
- Strong parent tools let you fine-tune and control what your child is able to access. Sign up to receive learning tips and progress updates to see how your child's skills are developing as they play.
- Requests for beautiful ice sculptures are coming from all around Arendelle. Help Anna, Elsa and Olaf deliver what's needed while practicing reading skills. Trace letters, spell words and more to unlock scenes from the Disney film!
- Create and deliver ice sculptures with Anna, Elsa and Olaf, and warm up reading skills along the way! Learned skills include grammar, handwriting, spelling, story sequence, and word building. For ages 4-7 years.
- Unleash Elsa's powers to write letters in the sky, and create a dazzling sculpture of an object that begins with each letter. Rearrange letters from words from the story to make smaller words – grow flowers for Olaf with every new word!
- Help Olaf arrange flowers and create complete sentences. Then, adorn Elsa's ice sculptures with the bouquets. Draw a path for Kristoff's sled with the stylus. Then, tilt the LeapPad to dodge hazards and dash over snowflakes.
- Take Olaf apart and put him together any which way. Snap a photo, put him in the scene and add a funny speech bubble! Earn badges to unlock scenes from the movie. Put them all in order to hear the story read aloud.
- The Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack teaches core skills to little learners and helps prepare them for school. This suite of three games provides a rich curricular experience in reading, math and life skills and lays a foundation for future success. For ages 3-5.
- Join kindergartners in their interactive classroom and explore letters, numbers, routines and fun. Build literacy skills while playing fun letter recognition games. Works With: LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Practice writing letters—from simple to more complex—and get instant feedback and rewards. Recognize letter sounds to feed a hungry bug with a big appetite for the alphabet. Explore math and identify numbers at the Dragon Café by serving snacks to silly dragons.
- Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Get into the swing of daily routines by helping Stetchy make his bed, brush his teeth, get ready for work and more. Head to the jungle to solve logic puzzles and help Stretchy deliver bananas.
- Children who enter kindergarten with key competencies may be better positioned for future academic success. Skills learned include counting, daily routines, handwriting, logic & reasoning, number recognition, and phonics.
- Complete three missions with Rusty Rivets, his best friend Ruby, Botasaur and the Bits, by building a contraption to solve the problem.
- In adventure mode, help Rusty get the parts he needs, then use math and problem-solving skills to play five mini games and put the parts together
- Complete the contraption and test it by driving down a path while avoiding obstacles and gathering collectibles.
- In quick-play mode, each mini game features a different character or play fetch with Botasaur in the bonus game.
- Kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts.
- Enjoy a kid-friendly Android-based tablet that’s packed with 20+ educational apps and creativity tools designed by LeapFrog learning experts
- Explore LeapSearch, LeapFrog’s kid-friendly web browser and add to the learning with kid-friendly websites and videos
- Includes a free three-month trial of LeapFrog Academy, an interactive learning program that progressively guides children on learning adventures.1024x600 screen resolution
- Parents can download popular Android apps or choose from 750+ games, apps, videos and music (sold separately) from the LeapFrog learning library
- Intended for ages 3-8 years. Rechargeable lithium ion battery included
- Works with the LeapPad Jr., LeapPad Ultimate, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- This game combines math curriculum and engaging games for an experience that promotes learning, confidence and success
- Solve puzzles to find clues and pirate treasure
- Kids practice distinguishing letters from numbers, sorting and classifying objects, recognizing shapes, and counting and comparing sets of objects
- Nurture a range of preschool skills on three exciting adventures. Have a blast at the beach learning about letters, use number skills to throw a delightful birthday picnic, and spend a creative day at the playground.
- Make friends and build key preschool skills on 3 exciting adventures. Go snorkeling with Turtle, and help him search for—and identify—upper- and lowercase letters. Help Tiger count and open birthday gifts from her friends. For ages 3-4.
- Help Monkey find shapes in his pictures and chalk drawings. Then, pick a color and tap a shape to color it. Tap birthday candles to help Tiger blow them out, and use size comparison to serve cake to friends. Skills learned include the alphabet, music & rhythm, number, and shapes.
- Tap Koala to help her blow bubbles. Listen to letter sounds as the bubbles grow and pop bubbles to hear letter names! Tap on the drum, drag a finger across the guitar or xylophone, and explore the sounds of 5 musical instruments.
- Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures offers a familiar and fun context for discovering preschool skills. Join the Learning Friends and build letter recognition skills at the beach, practice counting at Tiger's birthday party, and explore music and creativity at the school playground.
- Dive into Ariel’s adventures, and use math skills to explore special moments from her enchanting life. Search for fascinating human artifacts in exciting underwater treasure hunts, and dance the night away with Prince Eric! Skills learned include addition, numbers, patterns, shapes, and subtraction.
- Swim through the seas, dance with Prince Eric, and use mathematics skills to be part of Ariel's enchanting world. Dodge obstacles, match sets to numerals and compare objects by size to help Ariel swim up and visit the human world.
- Collect numbers in the right sequence and use skip counting to twirl Ariel and Eric around the dance floor. Explore Atlantica and search sunken ships for fascinating dinglehoppers, snarfblatts, and more. Earn gems during gameplay, and use them to unlock dress-up items for Ariel.
- Go for a carriage ride around the kingdom. Gather flowers and use number sense to collect numbers along the way. Challenge Flounder to find the most shells. Aim for a high score by matching and learning about 2D and 3D shapes!
- The Little Mermaid introduces and reinforces math concepts for children in pre-K through 1st grade (ages 4-7). Children join Ariel underwater and on land while building skills and fluency in number recognition and sequencing, addition, subtraction, patterns and 2D and 3D shape recognition.
Top Rated Leappad 2 to Buy Now
Leappad 2 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Leappad 2″]
Why You Should Buy Best Leappad 2 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Leappad 2. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Leappad 2 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Leappad 2 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Leappad 2 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Leappad 2 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Leappad 2 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Leappad 2 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Leappad 2, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Leappad 2 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Leappad 2 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Leappad 2 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Leappad 2. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Leappad 2 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Leappad 2 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Leappad 2:
(1) Leappad 2 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Leappad 2 should be in line with its value. You can compare Leappad 2 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Leappad 2 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Leappad 2 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Leappad 2 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Leappad 2s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Leappad 2or a small one? Think about where you will use your Leappad 2 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Leappad 2s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Leappad 2 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Leappad 2 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Leappad 2 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Leappad 2? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Leappad 2to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Leappad 2 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Leappad 2. It is hard to know exactly how an Leappad 2 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Leappad 2 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.