We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Kingston Ssd of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Kingston Ssd of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,431 Reviews Scanned
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515MB/s seq. Read and 490MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- 2.5 SSD
- Triple-level cell (TLC)
- Q500 SATA3
- Dazzling, dynamic RGB effects
- Daisy chain to other RGB devices
- Up to 10x faster than a hard drive
- Aggressive styling
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- Nvme PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
- Supports a full-security Suite (TCG Opal, xts-aes 256-bit, edrive)
- Ideal for Ultrabook's and small form Factor PC (SFF PC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with upto 1TB
- 960GB internal SSD hard drive
- Write speed up to 450MB/s
- Read speed up to 500MB/s
- Sata III INTERFACE Type
- 2.5-Inch form factor
- 120GB Q500 SATA3 2.5 SSD
- Upc: 740617300253
- Weight: 0.300 lbs
Top Rated Kingston Ssd to Buy Now
Kingston Ssd Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Kingston Ssd”]
Why You Should Buy Best Kingston Ssd from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Kingston Ssd. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Kingston Ssd from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Kingston Ssd Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Kingston Ssd based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Kingston Ssd that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Kingston Ssd to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Kingston Ssd with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Kingston Ssd, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Kingston Ssd Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Kingston Ssd have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Kingston Ssd descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Kingston Ssd. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Kingston Ssd (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Kingston Ssd are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Kingston Ssd:
(1) Kingston Ssd Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Kingston Ssd should be in line with its value. You can compare Kingston Ssd reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Kingston Ssd is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Kingston Ssd materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Kingston Ssd to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Kingston Ssds come in various sizes. Do you need a large Kingston Ssdor a small one? Think about where you will use your Kingston Ssd in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Kingston Ssds also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Kingston Ssd would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Kingston Ssd will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Kingston Ssd you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Kingston Ssd? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Kingston Ssdto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Kingston Ssd will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Kingston Ssd. It is hard to know exactly how an Kingston Ssd will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Kingston Ssd you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.