We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Jumbl Scanner of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Jumbl Scanner of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,018 Reviews Scanned
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
- Effortlessly convert your 35mm, 126KPK,110, Super 8 and Negatives into premium high resolution 22MP digital photo JPEG files. Still images only, not video. Relive and share your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
- View your scanned slides and films with the built-in, vibrant full color, 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly onto your television with the included Video Out TV cable. No computer is needed to transform your slides from outdated to updated.
- Thanks to the generous 128MB of built-in memory, save up to 100 images directly onto the All-in-One Converter. The easy to use SD card slot expansion allows you to hold even more of your high resolution images until you are ready to transfer them to your computer, smartphone, tablet or digital picture frame.
- Quickly and seamlessly scan all your film without the need to precut into strips and painfully line up correctly. When teamed up with the one-touch scanning software you can go from loading to saving in less than 5 seconds.
- Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed.
- Both Mac and PC compatible, unique stand-alone operation - no computer or software to operate
- Converts 35mm film negatives and slides to 5 Mega Pixel (JPEG) digtal images with a push of a button
- Scans all color or monochrome 35mm negatives & mounted slides
- Converts images to digital JPEG files to easily organize, view & share
- Full-color LCD screen for viewing converted pictures
- 35mm Negative Tray Set of 3 - Kodak Scanza,Kodak Mini,Fits most zonoz, Wolverine Data, Jumbl, Magnasonic, Digitnow, SainSonic, ClearClick, Rollei Slide Scanners
- Set of 3, where each tray holds 5 negatives great for speeding up the processing time.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- With True Enhanced Performance. - Latest Technical Development
- Compatible with: Wolverine Data Negative Trays Set of 3 and many more. See compatible models listed is the description below.
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
- SEE YOUR OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE | Cool Tabletop Film Scanner Lets You View Old Negatives & Slide Positives with Your Smartphone | Just Scan & Save to Share with Friends! | Includes Collapsible Cardboard Platform/Film Tray & Battery- Powered LED Backlight for Subtle Illumination & Eco-Friendly Functionality
- ALL YOUR OLD PHOTO TYPES | No More Complicated Scanning Devices or Expensive Digitization Services! | Fun, Cutesie Little Box Lets You Play Around for Hours Without the Headache of Professional Conversion | Compatible with 35mm Color Film Negatives, 35mm Black & White Film Negatives & 35mm Color Slides
- GREAT FOR EXPERIMENTATION | Thinking About Converting Your Old Photos for Real? | Our Affordable Scanner is Mostly for Play, But Has Lots of Working Features You Can Use to Practice | Includes Free Android App for Scanning, Editing & Sharing, Internal LED Backlight, Tray for Slides/Films & Scan Platform for Smartphone - CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into
- CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into the Size of a Small Box for Effortless Storage & Travel | Perfect Portable Companion for a Fun Afternoon with Mom, Grandma or Kids| Cardboard Construction Keeps Things Light—a Great Nostalgic Gift for People of All Ages, No Tech Savvy Required
- SUPER EASY TO OPERATE | Load Film Onto the Tray, Place Your Lens Over the Hole & Tap the Screen to Focus & Capture | Note: Resolution Will Vary Depending on Slide & Camera Quality | If Images Come Out Blurry, Remember to Tap the Screen to Auto-Focus—and Keep Trying! This is Just a Toy, But Great Pics are Possible!
- 🎞High Effective speed-load adapter enables smooth and fast loading, convert the 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format. Video Out for TV Connection (Cable Included); Mac & PC Compatible.
- 🎞Stand-Alone and No Computer Required: Save your old film/slides to internal memory or SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and support image preview, playback and edit functions adjust exposure and colors without computer software. Built-in software interpolater adjust and improve the quality to 22 megapixels.
- 🎞Easy to use: simply push the old films or slides into the device, press the "Scan" button when ready, it will turn the films or slides into digital photos. You can view and edit photos right on the scanner. Once the image appears on the screen, use the flip and reverse functions to change orientation.
- 🎞2.4 Inch LCD Screen: View the scanned photos directly on hte integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or directly onto your Mac, PC or television with the included USB /TV cable. Easy to operate for elderly.
- 🎞Compact and Lightweight: Dimension is 87(L)X86.5(W)X102.5(H)mm. Portable carry, suitable for office and home application, portable and mini keep your precious photo eternity. And you can also help your parents or grandparents to keep and share the old family photos with the younger generation. A step-by-step instruction manual is included. It's definitely the best new year gift.
Top Rated Jumbl Scanner to Buy Now
Jumbl Scanner Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Jumbl Scanner”]
Why You Should Buy Best Jumbl Scanner from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Jumbl Scanner. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Jumbl Scanner from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Jumbl Scanner Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Jumbl Scanner based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Jumbl Scanner that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Jumbl Scanner to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Jumbl Scanner with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Jumbl Scanner, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Jumbl Scanner Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Jumbl Scanner have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Jumbl Scanner descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Jumbl Scanner. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Jumbl Scanner (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Jumbl Scanner are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Jumbl Scanner:
(1) Jumbl Scanner Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Jumbl Scanner should be in line with its value. You can compare Jumbl Scanner reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Jumbl Scanner is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Jumbl Scanner materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Jumbl Scanner to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Jumbl Scanners come in various sizes. Do you need a large Jumbl Scanneror a small one? Think about where you will use your Jumbl Scanner in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Jumbl Scanners also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Jumbl Scanner would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Jumbl Scanner will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Jumbl Scanner you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Jumbl Scanner? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Jumbl Scannerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Jumbl Scanner will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Jumbl Scanner. It is hard to know exactly how an Jumbl Scanner will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Jumbl Scanner you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.