Gtx 970 Cost
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Gtx 970 Cost of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Gtx 970 Cost of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,846 Reviews Scanned
- Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 75mm x 75mm x 10mm, Screw hole distance 40x40x40mm
- This is DIY Fan for zotac gtx 970 dual Fan video card
- The fan not come with any screws , please keep your screws from your Graphic Card
- inRobert is a professional seller on video card fan, if you need any video card fan, please contact us
- Virtual Reality Ready
- DirectX12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- EVGA GTX 970 features advanced technologies and class-leading graphics for incredible gaming experiences.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support; Base Clock: 1050 MHz / Boost Clock: 1178 MHz
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 integrated with 6GB GDDR5
- Wind force 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192 bit GDDR5; 90 millimeter unique blade fans
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- Powerful 7th-generation Intel Quad-Core i5-7300HQ 2. 50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 50 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM hybrid hard drive with 8GB Cache
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5, Optical Drive not included, backlit keyboard
- 15. 6-Inch full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display with IPS technology, HDMI
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit), 2-in1 media card Reader and USB 3. 0, 802. 11AC Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4. 2, Dual Band 2. 4&5 GHz
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192 bit
- Video Memory - 6GB GDDR5. Power consumption- 120 W. Recommended PSU - 450 W
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1; 4)/ HDMI 2; 0B x 1
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
- R-Motion Golf Simulator: includes Tracker, 14 Clips and 15 top courses to choose from plus a Driving Range mode
- Accurate Club and Ball Data to improve your game. Multi-Player Mode to challenge your friends
- Runs on your PC or Smartphone - No launch monitor or projector required. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
- PC Requirements Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 670 or better DirectX: Minimum version 11 or better.
- Recommended Specs: OS: Windows 10 (64Bit), Processor: Intel Core i7, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVidia GTX 970 (or better GTX1060, GTX1070 or GTX1080), DirectX: Version 11.
- System ram type: DDR4_sdram
Top Rated Gtx 970 Cost to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Gtx 970 Cost from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Gtx 970 Cost. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Gtx 970 Cost from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Gtx 970 Cost Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Gtx 970 Cost based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Gtx 970 Cost that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Gtx 970 Cost to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Gtx 970 Cost with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Gtx 970 Cost, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Gtx 970 Cost Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Gtx 970 Cost have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Gtx 970 Cost descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Gtx 970 Cost. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Gtx 970 Cost (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Gtx 970 Cost are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Gtx 970 Cost:
(1) Gtx 970 Cost Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Gtx 970 Cost should be in line with its value. You can compare Gtx 970 Cost reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Gtx 970 Cost is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Gtx 970 Cost materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Gtx 970 Cost to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Gtx 970 Costs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Gtx 970 Costor a small one? Think about where you will use your Gtx 970 Cost in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Gtx 970 Costs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Gtx 970 Cost would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Gtx 970 Cost will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Gtx 970 Cost you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Gtx 970 Cost? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Gtx 970 Costto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Gtx 970 Cost will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Gtx 970 Cost. It is hard to know exactly how an Gtx 970 Cost will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Gtx 970 Cost of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Gtx 970 Cost you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.