We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Geovision Software of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Geovision Software of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,193 Reviews Scanned
- GeoVision 55-NR002-000
- Guaranteed to work with all Geovision cameras (Receive a full refund if you are not satisfied with our app).
- Remotely view and control all Geovision IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Up to 64 channels using a gv-usb dongle
- On-demand display for dual channels
- Fisheye dewarping
- Manual snapshot
- Enable and disable host recording for gv-ip devices
- Michiel Boender (Author)
- 195 Pages - 12/03/2020 (Publication Date) - GeoVision Software (Publisher)
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor | Min. illumination at 0.03 lux (B/W) and 0.05 lux (color)
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520 | Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Intelligent IR | IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft) | Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro) | 3D noise reduction | Defog | Motion detection
- Ingress protection (IP66) | DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 1/1.7’’ progressive scan CMOS | Min. Illumination 0.05 Lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG | Up to 15 fps at 4000 × 3000
- Intelligent IR | IR up to 30 m (98.43 ft) | Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Provides 360° and 180° panorama view | Two-way audio | No mechanical moving parts
- Vandal resistance (IK10+ for metal casing) | Ingress protection (IP67) | DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) | Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS | Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG | Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Day and night function (electronic) | One-way audio | Megapixel lens
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) | 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) | Defog | Motion detection
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) | Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage | ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Genuine Geovision 1 Channel NVR IP Software
- Support 3rd Party IP Camera
- USB Dongle
- 3 Megapixel Resolution Recording - View 3 Megapixel resolution video surveillance recorded seamlessly in real time at 30 frames per second.
- Wireless Connectivity - No need to run a cable from the camera to the network router. Simply plug the camera into power and connect it to the router via WPS (WiFi Protected Setup).
- Infrared LEDs - Built-in IR LEDs allow the camera to record around the clock and have an effective range of 20 meters / 65 feet.
- Mobile App for iPhone and Android - Remotely monitor this camera from virtually anywhere using the Free Geovision iPhone and Android applications.
- 32 Channel Geovision NVR Software Included - Turn your Windows PC into a Network Video Recorder (NVR). Record video from up to 32 IP cameras. Login remotely to view all of your security cameras live.
- GeoVision 55-NR001-000
Top Rated Geovision Software to Buy Now
Geovision Software Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Geovision Software”]
Why You Should Buy Best Geovision Software from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Geovision Software. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Geovision Software from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Geovision Software Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Geovision Software based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Geovision Software that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Geovision Software to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Geovision Software with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Geovision Software, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Geovision Software Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Geovision Software have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Geovision Software descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Geovision Software. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Geovision Software (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Geovision Software are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Geovision Software:
(1) Geovision Software Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Geovision Software should be in line with its value. You can compare Geovision Software reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Geovision Software is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Geovision Software materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Geovision Software to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Geovision Softwares come in various sizes. Do you need a large Geovision Softwareor a small one? Think about where you will use your Geovision Software in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Geovision Softwares also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Geovision Software would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Geovision Software will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Geovision Software you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Geovision Software? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Geovision Softwareto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Geovision Software will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Geovision Software. It is hard to know exactly how an Geovision Software will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Geovision Software you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.