We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Geovision Cameras of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Geovision Cameras of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,933 Reviews Scanned
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS | Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG | Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Intelligent IR | IR distance up to 15 m (50 ft).31 languages on Web interface
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro) | 3D noise reduction | Built-in microphone
- 2-axis mechanism (pan / tilt) | DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 1/2.7" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor Min. illumination at 0.02 lux Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080 Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter) Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft.) Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V/PoE (IEEE 802.3af) Defog 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection Text overlay Privacy mask ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- 3MP Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG IP dome camera
- 1/2.8" Progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Built-in Micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro), provides 360° and 180° Panorama view, ONVIF (profile S) conformant
- Replaces the gv-fe3402 - 3 year Warranty with power-optical
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor | Min. illumination at 0.03 lux (B/W) and 0.05 lux (color)
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520 | Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Intelligent IR | IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft) | Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro) | 3D noise reduction | Defog | Motion detection
- Ingress protection (IP66) | DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Camera: 2MP progressive scan super low lux CMOS with 180° panoramic lens | Min. illumination 0.02 lux | Dual streams (H.264 / MJPEG) | Up to 15 fps at 1920x1080 | Day/night function (with removable IR-cut filter) | Built-in IR effective up to 3m (9.84ft)
- Hardware: Ingress protection (IP66) | DC 12V, 2.5A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) | Built-in microphone and speaker | Built-in micro SD card slot
- Features: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) | ONVIF (Profile S, C) conformant | Access by card plus face detection | Bell button (touch pad) for talk mode | Receiving live view and capturing snapshots when card is presented
- Access: Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader (Mifare DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic) | Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security | Access by card plus face detection | Anti-Passback (APB) support
- Support: RS-485 and network interface for up to 2 readers | 1 door (one- and two-way control) | 2 inputs, dry contact (Door Sensor / Exit Button) | 1 relay output (30V DC 0.5A) | Support for GV-I/O Box 4 Ports for sensor, alarm and doorbell activation
- Upc: 4712896448892
- Weight: 1.050 lbs
- Country of Origin:China
- Package weight:1.0 lb
- Video Capture Resolution: 1080P
- Mounting Type: Ceiling Mount
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Package length:4.49"
- Package width:4.49"
- Package height:2.47"
- 3 Megapixel Resolution Recording - View 3 Megapixel resolution video surveillance recorded seamlessly in real time at 30 frames per second.
- Wireless Connectivity - No need to run a cable from the camera to the network router. Simply plug the camera into power and connect it to the router via WPS (WiFi Protected Setup).
- Infrared LEDs - Built-in IR LEDs allow the camera to record around the clock and have an effective range of 20 meters / 65 feet.
- Mobile App for iPhone and Android - Remotely monitor this camera from virtually anywhere using the Free Geovision iPhone and Android applications.
- 32 Channel Geovision NVR Software Included - Turn your Windows PC into a Network Video Recorder (NVR). Record video from up to 32 IP cameras. Login remotely to view all of your security cameras live.
Top Rated Geovision Cameras to Buy Now
Geovision Cameras Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Geovision Cameras”]
Why You Should Buy Best Geovision Cameras from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Geovision Cameras. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Geovision Cameras from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Geovision Cameras Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Geovision Cameras based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Geovision Cameras that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Geovision Cameras to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Geovision Cameras with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Geovision Cameras, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Geovision Cameras Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Geovision Cameras have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Geovision Cameras descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Geovision Cameras. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Geovision Cameras (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Geovision Cameras are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Geovision Cameras:
(1) Geovision Cameras Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Geovision Cameras should be in line with its value. You can compare Geovision Cameras reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Geovision Cameras is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Geovision Cameras materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Geovision Cameras to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Geovision Camerass come in various sizes. Do you need a large Geovision Camerasor a small one? Think about where you will use your Geovision Cameras in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Geovision Camerass also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Geovision Cameras would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Geovision Cameras will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Geovision Cameras you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Geovision Cameras? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Geovision Camerasto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Geovision Cameras will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Geovision Cameras. It is hard to know exactly how an Geovision Cameras will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Geovision Cameras you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.