Fluke Wire Tracker
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Fluke Wire Tracker of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Fluke Wire Tracker of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,035 Reviews Scanned
- Innovative filter technology blocks interference "buzz" that makes tracing difficult, sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables, easy to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Kit includes: Pro3000F filtered probe with 60Hz frequency filter and Pro3000 tone generator, angled bed-of-nails clips for individual pairs, RJ-11 connector for use on telephone jacks and nylon case which attaches to a belt, replacement tip for probe, requires 9V battery not included
- SmartTone technology provides 5 distinct tones for exact pair identification so you can find cables faster on non-active networks
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks, filtered/unfiltered mode button with LED (green = filtered, red = unfiltered), 3.5 millimeter headphone jack and volume dial, replaceable tip
- Loud probe speaker is audible in noisy locations, turns off automatically after 5 minutes to extend battery life
- Includes a professional grade tone generator and tracing probe for non-active wiring
- Toner-Pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, transmits 1,000+ feet
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
- IntelliTone digital toning eliminates noise and false signals
- SmartTone analog toning precisely isolates individual wire pairs
- Locates cables safely and effectively on active networks
- Verifies twisted pair installation with visual end to end continuity test
- Probe detects digital signal and 1 kilo hertz signal from the analog toner
- Large LCD Receiver screen with two digit readout, bar graph and sound to easily determine wire location
- Rated CAT III 600 V for work directly on an Energized circuits without taking equipment offline
- Simple one button Transmitter operation
- Compatible with the CT-400 Signal Clamp accessory for inducing a tracing signal on the cable when there is no access to bare conductors
- Find opens and shorts in coax cables
- Buzzers at both ends
- Numeric display
- Replaceable battery
- Pocket size
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests all copper media cabling: twisted pair (Category 5-6A), coax, and audio
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wiremap, IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, Remote IDs #2-7, (2) RJ45/RJ45 patch cords, USB cable, coax 'F' push on adapter, 75 ohm coax patch cord, RJ45/11 universal coupler, RJ11/RJ11 patch cord, user guide, (4) AA and (1) 9V alkaline batteries, test accessory soft pouch, duffel style bag, 1 year warranty on testers
- Advanced troubleshooting features: length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration, isolate network issues from physical cabling issues
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology with included IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, discover what is at the end of any cable and display device configurations (speed/duplex, pairing)
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests and troubleshoots all copper media cabling: Twisted pair (Category 5 6A), coax, and audio
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wire map adapter, (2) RJ45/RJ 45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push on adapter, user guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case, 1 year warranty
- Advanced troubleshooting features; Length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ KIT)
- Verifies and troubleshoots virtually any copper cabling in data com networks, identifying the type of service and testing for continuity
- Supports VDV cable types including RJ45, RJ11, coaxial, and bare wire (banana jacks accommodate alligator clip test leads)
- Generates IntelliTone digital signals for locating data cabling on active networks, and Smart Tone analog signals for locating voice, audio, and video cabling on inactive networks
- Country of origin: Malaysia
- Pro3000 analog tone generator and probe plus accessories for testing, troubleshooting, and terminating wiring in telephone and data lines
- Tone generator and probe locate and trace cables, wires, and wire pairs, and check continuity and polarity on inactive networks
- ABN clips allow access to individual wire pairs and RJ11 plug connects to telephone jacks
- Sends a loud tone up to 16 kilometer (10 miles) in most cables and provides 5 distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
- Kit includes a punch down, cut blade, cable stripper, probe pic, and D snips for separating, cutting, and terminating wiring, and a standard 4 wire modular adapter for connecting to telephone jacks
- Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
Top Rated Fluke Wire Tracker to Buy Now
Fluke Wire Tracker Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Fluke Wire Tracker”]
Why You Should Buy Best Fluke Wire Tracker from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Fluke Wire Tracker. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Fluke Wire Tracker from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Fluke Wire Tracker Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Fluke Wire Tracker based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Fluke Wire Tracker that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Fluke Wire Tracker to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Fluke Wire Tracker with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Fluke Wire Tracker, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Fluke Wire Tracker Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Fluke Wire Tracker have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Fluke Wire Tracker descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Fluke Wire Tracker. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Fluke Wire Tracker (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Fluke Wire Tracker are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Fluke Wire Tracker:
(1) Fluke Wire Tracker Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Fluke Wire Tracker should be in line with its value. You can compare Fluke Wire Tracker reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Fluke Wire Tracker is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Fluke Wire Tracker materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Fluke Wire Tracker to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Fluke Wire Trackers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Fluke Wire Trackeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Fluke Wire Tracker in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Fluke Wire Trackers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Fluke Wire Tracker would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Fluke Wire Tracker will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Fluke Wire Tracker you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Fluke Wire Tracker? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Fluke Wire Trackerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Fluke Wire Tracker will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Fluke Wire Tracker. It is hard to know exactly how an Fluke Wire Tracker will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Fluke Wire Tracker you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.