We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Fluke Ms2100 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Fluke Ms2100 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,088 Reviews Scanned
- Copper cable verifier for testing voice/data/video with integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable, test ports support low voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and expedites cable problem resolution in active network environments
- Includes MicroScanner2 cable verifier with detachable wire map adapter, user guide, (2) AA alkaline batteries, carry pouch, 1 year warranty
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, shows 4 test modes at once: Graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault with TDR, cable ID, and far end device, detects 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Cable Tests include Length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meter or 1 feet), wire map to TIA 568A/B standards, remote ID locators. Coax F connector for 75 ohm, 50 ohm, 93 ohm cables; PoE detection: Solicits and detects the presence of 802.3af compatible PoE (Power over Ethernet) devices to rule out power as source of problems
- Rugged housing with integrated rubber easy grip holster and magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning, probe sold separately
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests and troubleshoots all copper media cabling: Twisted pair (Category 5 6A), coax, and audio
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wire map adapter, (2) RJ45/RJ 45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push on adapter, user guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case, 1 year warranty
- Advanced troubleshooting features; Length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ KIT)
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests all copper media cabling: twisted pair (Category 5-6A), coax, and audio
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wiremap, IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, Remote IDs #2-7, (2) RJ45/RJ45 patch cords, USB cable, coax 'F' push on adapter, 75 ohm coax patch cord, RJ45/11 universal coupler, RJ11/RJ11 patch cord, user guide, (4) AA and (1) 9V alkaline batteries, test accessory soft pouch, duffel style bag, 1 year warranty on testers
- Advanced troubleshooting features: length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration, isolate network issues from physical cabling issues
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology with included IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, discover what is at the end of any cable and display device configurations (speed/duplex, pairing)
- Simplifiber pro optical power meter with multimode light source
- Supports single mode 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths
- Reduce test time by testing and recording dual wavelength from a single measurement port
- Checkactive feature warns use when connected to a live fiber
- Stores 1000 readings and mix/max
- Test VDV cables for continuity, AC and DC voltage, opens, shorts, 50-75 Ohm termination, and polarity/dial tone.
- Interchangeable adapters to connect to any voice, data or video cables
- Eight ID caps for testing eight cables at once
- Auto shut-off and low-voltage circuit protection
- Audible and visual indicators
- Remote identification kit for use with MicroScanner POE (Power over Ethernet) copper cable test unit, includes #2-7 IDs, this is an optional accessory ideal for doing bulk identification of unlabled RJ45 jacks
- Item Package Dimension: 5.32" L x 4.72" W x 0.91" H
- Item Package Weight: 0.1763698096 lb
- Model Number: 5006616
- Replacement wiremap adapter for use with MicroScanner POE (Power over Ethernet) MS-POE copper cable test unit, this is an optional accessory
- package height : 15.24 cm
- package length :2.54 cm
- package width :9.144 cm
- Enables testing of common industrial ethernet connecters (M8D, M12D, M12X) with LinkIQ and MicroScanner Series
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Dimension: 16.75" L x 7.5" W x 5.75" H
- Item Package Weight: 2.478 lb
- Automated Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
- Graphical indication of problem areas due to contamination, pits, chips, and scratches
- Certify to industry standards - IEC 61300-3-35
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. Does not measure DC current
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
Top Rated Fluke Ms2100 to Buy Now
Fluke Ms2100 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Fluke Ms2100″]
Why You Should Buy Best Fluke Ms2100 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Fluke Ms2100. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Fluke Ms2100 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Fluke Ms2100 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Fluke Ms2100 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Fluke Ms2100 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Fluke Ms2100 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Fluke Ms2100 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Fluke Ms2100, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Fluke Ms2100 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Fluke Ms2100 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Fluke Ms2100 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Fluke Ms2100. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Fluke Ms2100 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Fluke Ms2100 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Fluke Ms2100:
(1) Fluke Ms2100 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Fluke Ms2100 should be in line with its value. You can compare Fluke Ms2100 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Fluke Ms2100 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Fluke Ms2100 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Fluke Ms2100 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Fluke Ms2100s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Fluke Ms2100or a small one? Think about where you will use your Fluke Ms2100 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Fluke Ms2100s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Fluke Ms2100 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Fluke Ms2100 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Fluke Ms2100 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Fluke Ms2100? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Fluke Ms2100to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Fluke Ms2100 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Fluke Ms2100. It is hard to know exactly how an Fluke Ms2100 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Fluke Ms2100 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.