Emedia Guitar Lessons
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Emedia Guitar Lessons of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Emedia Guitar Lessons of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,827 Reviews Scanned
- Over 60 lessons featuring popular songs
- Teaches over 30 guitar chords
- Covers reading guitar tablature notation & playing melodies
- Animated Fretboard shows kids where to put their fingers as the music plays
- Creative interactive games make learning fun & exciting
- Learn to play blues guitar blistering leads and rhythm guitar parts from original artist, master recordings from Allman Brothers, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, B. B. King, Freddie King, John Lee Hooker, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, and Johnny Lang.
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to loop any section of a song and slow it down or speed it up for focused practice.
- Note-for-note transcriptions are displayed on eMedia’s Animated Fretboard which shows fingerings, string bends, slides, and even vibrato.
- Includes leads, riffs, and simplified rhythm guitar parts for multiple skill levels and interests.
- Get tips on the individual artists' styles with blues scales, tunings, chord voicings, and fingering choices.
- Discontinued item.
- Any open box or used sales of this product are not supported the publisher, eMedia Music. Open box software may have been previously used and registered.
- Purchase at your own risk.
- Emedia (Author)
- Teaches guitar through step-by-step lessons easy to follow lessons.
- Animated fretboard displays fingering and make learning easy.
- Includes full-motion video of Ph.D. guitar instructor.
- Includes automatic tuner, recorder, metronome and chord dictionary.
- Everything you need to begin playing!
- 14 classic rock guitar songs to help you learn how to play better rock guitar and build-up a library of rock songs to play with others. Songs include “All Along the Watchtower” (Jimi Hendrix / Bob Dylan), “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown” (Jim Croce), “Before You Accuse Me” (Eric Clapton / Bo Diddley), “Behind Blue Eyes,” (The Who), “Baby, I Love Your Way” (Peter Frampton), “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” (Guns ‘N Roses / Bob Dylan), “Jet Airliner” (The Steve Miller Band / Paul Pena), “Magic Man” (Heart), “Oye Como Va” (Carlos Santana / Tito Puente), “Take Me to the River” (Talking Heads / Al Green), “That’ll Be the Day” (Buddy Holly), “Truckin’” (Grateful Dead), “Rock’n Me” (The Steve Miller Band), and “The Sky is Cryin’” (Stevie Ray Vaughan / Elmore James)
- Celebrity performances by Peter Frampton playing “Baby, I Love Your Way” and Roger Fisher, former guitarist of Heart, playing a special version of “Magic Man.”
- Pro rhythm section tracks for jamming.
- The ability to highlight, loop, and alter the playback speed of any section of a song with guitar parts shown as both guitar tabs and standard music notation.
- Rock guitar licks, leads, and rhythm parts accommodate guitarists at multiple skill levels and interests.
- Over 360 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D., award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music, cover rock, blues, folk and classical teach you to play in a variety of styles.
- Learn over 150 songs, including many hits that make guitar lessons fun!
- Note tracker and finger tracker technology displays the notes you’re playing in staff notation and on the animated Fretboard.
- Music theory lessons covering the circle of fifths with guitar theory lessons on intervals, constructing guitar chords (incl. jazz chords and extensions), and guitar scales.
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic Tuner, Recorder, chord Dictionary with audio playback for over 1000 chords, and a Metronome to help your Rhythm.
- eMedia Bass Guitar For Dummies is a fun and easy way to learn bass quickly, with instant feedback to help you progress through each exercise.
- Over 70 easy-to-follow lessons from professional bassist and instructor John Arbo from the New School in New York City with techniques demonstrated in 30 helpful videos, viewable full-screen.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard displays fingering positions as the music plays, making it easy to follow along.
- Includes convenient practice tools such as an eMedia’s Automatic Bass Tuner, Metronome, Recorder, and Guitar Chord Reference.
- The Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools show you the note you're playing in music notation and on a virtual fretboard.
- Learn How Music Works with Over 430 Interactive Lessons - Learn to read music and how rhythms, scales, chords, and chord progressions are created and interact
- Learn More Advanced Rhythms, Scales, Chords, and Concepts - Learn about the construction of augmented and seventh chords; harmonic, melodic, and natural minor scales; modes; musical keys; the circle of fifths; and more
- Learn sight-singing skills and know how compositions will sound as you read the sheet music. Use sight-tapping and practice reading rhythms and Rhythm Imitation studies help you recognize rhythmic form
- Lessons on interval and chord recognition teach you relative pitch and let you identify melodies, scales, chords, and progressions
- An Intelligent Practice feature tracks your progress and automatically adjusts exercises to improve your weak spots, as a real instructor would do. Want to practice something specific? Use Custom Practice and select the items you want
- Learn rock, punk, grunge, and metal guitar through this interactive teaching system.
- Receive interactive feedback on melodies and riffs you play into your computer.
- Learning songs and exercises is easy with an animated fredboard, song looping, music tracking, multi-track recorded audio, variable-speed MIDI tracks and more.
- Learn rock guitar from killer songs including “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath and “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen.
- Includes over 50 instructional videos, an automatic tuner, finger tracker, metronome, digital recorder and 250-chord dictionary, plus over 40 jam tracks for you to play along with and practice.
- New - Expanded Interactive Feedback now provides feedback on both chords you strum and melodies you play - helping you learn faster.
- New - Performance Evaluation gives your song playing a score in either a 5-star rating system or as a percentage so you can gauge your progress as you improve.
- New - Ear Training lesson chapter helps you learn to play by ear.
- New - Play along with live-recorded band Jam Tracks all throughout the course.
- New - Updated modern, easy-to-use, and cleaner-looking user interface.
Top Rated Emedia Guitar Lessons to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Emedia Guitar Lessons from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Emedia Guitar Lessons. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Emedia Guitar Lessons from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Emedia Guitar Lessons Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Emedia Guitar Lessons based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Emedia Guitar Lessons that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Emedia Guitar Lessons to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Emedia Guitar Lessons with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Emedia Guitar Lessons, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Emedia Guitar Lessons Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Emedia Guitar Lessons have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Emedia Guitar Lessons descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Emedia Guitar Lessons. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Emedia Guitar Lessons (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Emedia Guitar Lessons are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Emedia Guitar Lessons:
(1) Emedia Guitar Lessons Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Emedia Guitar Lessons should be in line with its value. You can compare Emedia Guitar Lessons reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Emedia Guitar Lessons is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Emedia Guitar Lessons materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Emedia Guitar Lessons to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Emedia Guitar Lessonss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Emedia Guitar Lessonsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Emedia Guitar Lessons in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Emedia Guitar Lessonss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Emedia Guitar Lessons would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Emedia Guitar Lessons will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Emedia Guitar Lessons you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Emedia Guitar Lessons? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Emedia Guitar Lessonsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Emedia Guitar Lessons will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Emedia Guitar Lessons. It is hard to know exactly how an Emedia Guitar Lessons will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Emedia Guitar Lessons of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Emedia Guitar Lessons you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.