Electric Finish Nailer
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Electric Finish Nailer of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Electric Finish Nailer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,048 Reviews Scanned
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- CRAFTSMAN V20 MAX cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18 gauge finish nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- Tool free jam and stall settings for ease of use and improved efficiency
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails
- Integrated LED lights
- Bump operating mode
- 20-degree finish nailer
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of nail heads
- Single sequential mode for precision placement
- Charges ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour, Compact size for portability
- Battery provides 1.5X runtime compared to the ONE+ 1.3 Ah Compact Battery
- These items are Factory Reconditioned. Some show more wear than others
- 100% battery power: Eliminates need for a compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Multiple Tool Free Settings: provide increased productivity and user safety
- Motor design: provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions
- Multiple tool free settings: Provides increased productivity and user safety
- Fastener length capacity of 1" to 2-1/2" and a magazine capacity of 100 nails
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Included in this kit: One P320 cordless nailer; One P102 Battery; and One P118 Charger.
- AirStrike technology provides cordless convenience, eliminating the compressor and bulky air hose
- Single sequential actuation mode for precision placement
- Grip-light technology engages LED by grasping the tool handle
- This tool works with 18V Batteries: P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108 (One P102 included)
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it easy for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that ensures each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 700 PCS 18GA nails, 300 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic. Note: There are no nails included
Top Rated Electric Finish Nailer to Buy Now
Electric Finish Nailer Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Electric Finish Nailer”]
Why You Should Buy Best Electric Finish Nailer from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Electric Finish Nailer. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Electric Finish Nailer from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Electric Finish Nailer Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Electric Finish Nailer based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Electric Finish Nailer that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Electric Finish Nailer to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Electric Finish Nailer with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Electric Finish Nailer, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Electric Finish Nailer Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Electric Finish Nailer have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Electric Finish Nailer descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Electric Finish Nailer. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Electric Finish Nailer (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Electric Finish Nailer are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Electric Finish Nailer:
(1) Electric Finish Nailer Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Electric Finish Nailer should be in line with its value. You can compare Electric Finish Nailer reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Electric Finish Nailer is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Electric Finish Nailer materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Electric Finish Nailer to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Electric Finish Nailers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Electric Finish Naileror a small one? Think about where you will use your Electric Finish Nailer in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Electric Finish Nailers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Electric Finish Nailer would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Electric Finish Nailer will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Electric Finish Nailer you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Electric Finish Nailer? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Electric Finish Nailerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Electric Finish Nailer will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Electric Finish Nailer. It is hard to know exactly how an Electric Finish Nailer will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Electric Finish Nailer you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.