We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Directv Tripod of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Directv Tripod of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,064 Reviews Scanned
- 3 Ft Tripod with 2"OD and 28" long Pole
- Mounts DIRECTVs Slim Line models SL3, SL5, AT9, AU9-S
- can also be used as a support for a off-air VHF/UHF antenna
- The tripod collapses to a bundle that can be stowed in a RV
- Geniune DIRECTV SWiM HD
- Complete Portable Kit with Instructions
- Compatible with H25, HR34, HR44 and above (not C31 and C41)
- Includes Tripod, 50ft coax, compass, bubble level
- Handy Satellite Oasis carrying case for accessories
- Perfect for DirecTV, DISH Network, Off-air or FTA antennas
- Boxed for easy, no-damage shipping
- Includes 22 in. Mast with 1.66 in. O.D. (Outside Diameter)
- Pre-Assembled Galvanized Steel Construction
- 3 - 1 1/4 in. diameter legs
- Universal Tripod Fits Directv and Dish Network
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel
- Compact only 34 inches tall
- Portable Design with Folding Legs
- Permanently mount an antenna or satellite dish on the roof with Skywalker’s Heavy Duty 3ft Tripod Base. The mast AND installation hardware is included, so mounting your desired antenna is made that much simpler.
- An advantage of Tripod mounts is that you can mount them almost anywhere. From the peak of a rooftop to a flat platform, this tripod can handle it. The sturdy feet with multiple mounting holes will make sure it stays put.
- The Tripod is surprisingly heavy duty without being overly weighty which, conveniently, makes it easy to carry up a ladder. It folds out into the proper tripod position and, once mounted, supports the mast and antenna securely.
- Tripod comes with its own 1.66" x 28” mast to get you started. It is secured in place via the bolts and nuts attached to the Tripod at the mast base and Tripod top.
- The Skywalker Signature Series Heavy Duty 3ft Tripod Base can support masts up to 2" OD.
- Portable design for temporary dish mounting | Ideal for RV’s & Campers!
- Compact pole & legs attach to base and can be easily removed for storage
- Works with small portable antennas or standard 18-inch satellite antennas & mount (sold separately)
- Bubble Level & Compass for quick dish calibration | Flat, molded heavy-duty ABS base with convenient azimuth degree markings
- 3ft Tall | 1.66” OD mast included
- Directv SWM SL3s satellite system for camping, RV
- Set up your Tripod and center mast.
- With your 50 ft cable, Connect one end to the Satellite dish and the other end to the Power supply.
- Portable Satellite Dish for Directv in HD
- Portable SWM
- Compatible with all Winegard Carryout, Pathway and DISH Playmaker portable satellite antennas. Cross functional mount for maximum versatility.
- Adjustable Height and Level - Adjusts from 14.5" to 22". Quickly disassembles for compact storage.
- Built Tough - Built to withstand the harsh outdoor environments. Easy assembly with sturdy mount including ground anchor and bungee. 2 years parts, 1 year labor warranty.
- Protect Your Antenna - Makes usage easier while also raising and protecting your satellite antenna from damage and theft using the anchor loop.
- Winegard Antenna Experts - Leading US designer and manufacturer of quality TV antenna and signal reception equipment since 1954. Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- SatPro's 2" & 1 5/8" OD Universal Satellite Mast
- Comes with 50 foot of cable, compass, flat cable and barrel connectors
- Designed for the larger HD satellite dishes
- DirecTV Slimline and the Dish Network 500/1000 and Free to air
- Sturdy tripod for mounting antennas or satellite dishes almost anywhere
- Heavy duty 2 foot tall tripod constructed from 1-1/4” tubing
- Pre-drilled pilot holes at foot of each leg for easy installation
- Pre-assembled | Lower fastening assembly features support cup in center for mast pole to rest in
- Fits masts up to 2 O.D. (Outer Diameter) – Mast sold separately
Top Rated Directv Tripod to Buy Now
Directv Tripod Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Directv Tripod”]
Why You Should Buy Best Directv Tripod from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Directv Tripod. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Directv Tripod from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Directv Tripod Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Directv Tripod based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Directv Tripod that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Directv Tripod to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Directv Tripod with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Directv Tripod, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Directv Tripod Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Directv Tripod have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Directv Tripod descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Directv Tripod. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Directv Tripod (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Directv Tripod are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Directv Tripod:
(1) Directv Tripod Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Directv Tripod should be in line with its value. You can compare Directv Tripod reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Directv Tripod is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Directv Tripod materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Directv Tripod to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Directv Tripods come in various sizes. Do you need a large Directv Tripodor a small one? Think about where you will use your Directv Tripod in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Directv Tripods also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Directv Tripod would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Directv Tripod will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Directv Tripod you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Directv Tripod? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Directv Tripodto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Directv Tripod will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Directv Tripod. It is hard to know exactly how an Directv Tripod will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Directv Tripod you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.