Dewalt Angle Grinders
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Dewalt Angle Grinders of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Dewalt Angle Grinders of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,833 Reviews Scanned
- 8,000 rpm motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications for the angle grinder
- DEWALT grinder comes with Quick-Change Wheel Release allowing tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Tool-free guard of the metal grinder allows for quick and easy guard adjustments/positioning
- 2-finger trigger switch with lock-off button for convenient activation and easier gripping
- 2-position side handle offers greater control, comfort and versatility
- Angle grinder gets up to 54% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel and shut off the grinder when a bind-up occurs.
- E-CLUTCH shuts down the motor of DEWALT angle grinder in under a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- E-Switch Protection requires the trigger switch to be cycled (turned off and on) in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shutdowns to restart
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor of angle grinder provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the metal grinder
- Oversized brushes of this DEWALT angle grinder provide 2 times brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Angle grinder has 9,000 RPM Rating
- DEWALT angle grinder comes with 13-amp motor
- Dust Ejection System of the metal grinder provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter through the air intake vents.
- Angle grinder has 13-amp motor equivalent power
- Metal grinder features 9000 rpm no-load speed for applications with 6-inch grinder wheels
- Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages when trigger is released with stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds when using a standard grinding wheel (4-1/2-inch x 1/4-inch bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed. The electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off
- E-CLUTCH activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- POWER DETECT Up to 54% more power**
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90degree
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- Electric Brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- 7 amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor of the angle grinder is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch guard of the metal grinder eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench of DEWALT angle grinder - hex wrench can be found in most tool boxes
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- High power 4.9 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor of the angle grinder provides overload protection giving higher operating speeds under load
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor of the metal grinder.
- Anti-vibe side handle of DEWALT angle grinder is a Perform and Protect feature that reduces the users exposure to vibration
- Power-Loss Reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position
- Power-Off advanced electronic overload protection shuts the tool off before it reaches overload or burn-up
- Genuine, OEM Dewalt Replacement Part
- Dewalt replacement wrench, part number N079326
- Compatible with: D28111-AR Type 2, D28111-AR Type 3, D28111-B2 Type 2, D28111-B2 Type 3, D28111-B3 Type 2, D28111-BR Type 2, D28111K-B2C Type 2, D28111K-B2C Type 3, D28111S-B3 Type 1, D28111S-B3 Type 2, D28111SK-B3 Type 1, D28111SK-B3 Type 2, D28112 Type 2, D28112-AR Type 2, D28112-AR Type 3, D28112-B2 Type 2, D28112-B2 Type 3, D28112-B3 Type 2, D28112-BR Type 2, D28114-AR Type 1, D28114-B2 Type 1, D28143-AR Type 2, D28402 Type 2, D28402-B3 Type 1, D28402-B3 Type 2, D28402B Type 2, D28402K Type
- Measures approximately 8.50 X 2.95 X 0.95 inches
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes.
- DEWALT grinder's brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the metal grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
Top Rated Dewalt Angle Grinders to Buy Now
Dewalt Angle Grinders Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Dewalt Angle Grinders”]
Why You Should Buy Best Dewalt Angle Grinders from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Dewalt Angle Grinders. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Dewalt Angle Grinders from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Dewalt Angle Grinders Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Dewalt Angle Grinders based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Dewalt Angle Grinders that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Dewalt Angle Grinders to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Dewalt Angle Grinders with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Dewalt Angle Grinders, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Dewalt Angle Grinders Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Dewalt Angle Grinders have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Dewalt Angle Grinders descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Dewalt Angle Grinders. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Dewalt Angle Grinders (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Dewalt Angle Grinders are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Dewalt Angle Grinders:
(1) Dewalt Angle Grinders Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Dewalt Angle Grinders should be in line with its value. You can compare Dewalt Angle Grinders reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Dewalt Angle Grinders is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Dewalt Angle Grinders materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Dewalt Angle Grinders to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Dewalt Angle Grinderss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Dewalt Angle Grindersor a small one? Think about where you will use your Dewalt Angle Grinders in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Dewalt Angle Grinderss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Dewalt Angle Grinders would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Dewalt Angle Grinders will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Dewalt Angle Grinders you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Dewalt Angle Grinders? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Dewalt Angle Grindersto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Dewalt Angle Grinders will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Dewalt Angle Grinders. It is hard to know exactly how an Dewalt Angle Grinders will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Dewalt Angle Grinders you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.