Dell D820 Specs
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Dell D820 Specs of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Dell D820 Specs of 2022 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,820 Reviews Scanned
- 2 x USB 2.0 to 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x headphone input and output 3.5 millimeter
- 3 x super speed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB type A, 1 x network - RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459; Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470; XPS 13 (9343)
- 1 x display/video: DisplayPort output : 20 pin DisplayPort, super speed cable
- 2 x display/video: HDMI: 19 pin HDMI type A, 1x HDMI DVI adapter included
- Allow for a triple monitor setup, see compatible Dell models in the description
- Original Dell P/N:0KXTTW ,LA45NM140
- World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Out Put :19.5V 2.31A , Max 45W
- Power Cord Included
- Docking Station: Dell Thunderbolt Dock WD19TBS offers the greatest compatibility across Dell Commercial laptops. The WD19TBS dock is also compatible with notebooks from other manufacturers such as HP and Lenovo which support industry standards for Thunderbolt docking
- Ultimate Connectivity: Thunderbolt connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio, and video as well as connect to system peripherals, no matter what system you use. Plus, with support for up to three displays, including a single 5K and dual 4K monitors, you can connect to everything you need
- Clean and Clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA Mount, that offers complete flexibility with the built-in 0.8-meter cable
- Optimize Your Workspace: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock
- Secure Manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN, and more, it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock
- Universal Docking Solutions: Conveniently attach any laptop equipped with USB-C or USB-A and connect easily to displays, keyboard and mouse and audio devices whether at home or in the office.
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 1x combo audio/headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0B, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: power adapter 180 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.1 inch x 3.5 inch x 1.1 inch Weight: 20.63 ounce
- See description for important compatibility information.
- Enjoy Ultra HD 5K on a single screen or up to three 4K displays via USB C
- Supports up to three 4K displays or a single 5K Display
- Four USB 3.0 Ports. One USB C port. System Requirement (Recommended): PC’s equipped with USB 3.0 or USB C port, Display Link Driver installation. Power adapter 130 Watt. Power Delivery (PD) Profile Up to 65W Dell/Non-Dell laptop (5V/9V/15V@3A and 19.5V@3.25A)
- Os required Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit or later. Charges up to 65W laptop via USB C
- Troubleshoot incompatible display driver this message will appear if the primary graphics card drivers installed are not wddm compatible. Windows 7 onwards is not designed to operate without wddm drivers. Download and install the latest graphics drivers for your primary graphics card.Third 4K display at 30 Hertz
- 3x SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0. Designed For Dell Latitude 3379, 3390 2-in-1, 3490, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5289, 5290, 5290 2-in-1, 5480, 5490, 5491, 5495, 5580, 5590, 5591, 7280, 7285, 7290, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7390 2-in-1, 7480, 7490; Precision 3520, 3530, 5520, 5530, 5530 2 in 1, 7520, 7530, 7720, 7730; XPS 9360, 9365, 9370, 9560, 9570, 9575
- Display / Video: 1x HDMI; 1x VGA; 1x Mini DisplayPort. Networking Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port; 1x Headphone/Mic 3.5 Millimetre port; 1x audio out 3.5 Millimetre port
- 180W AC Power Adapter with 7.4 Millimetre barrel
- Display Port over USB Type C Cable, See compatible systems in the description.Max Resolution:3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hertz, 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hertz
- Genuine OEM Dell PA-4E Power Adapter Battery Charger
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V | Output : DC 19.5V 6.7A | Power Wattage: 130 Watt | Outlet: 3-prong | Connecter size: 5.0mm*7.4mm
- System Compatibility: Dell Precision: M20 / M60 / M70 / M90 / M2400 / M4400 / M4500 / M6300 | Dell Vostro: 500 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400 / 1500 / 2510 / 3700 / 3750 / A840 | Dell XPS: M1210 / M1330 / M140 / M1530 / M1710 / 14 (L401X) / 15 (L501X) / 15 (L502x) / 17 (L701X) / L702X / M170 | Dell Studio: 1535 / 1536 / 16 (1645) / 16 (1647)
- Compatible Part Numbers: 330-1829, 330-1830, X408G, D232H, 0X408G, 0D232H, WRHKW | Compatible Model Numbers: FA130PE1-00, DA130PE1-00
- System Compatibility: Dell Inspiron: 300m / 500m / 510m / 600m / 630m / 640m / 700m / 710m / 6000 / 6000D / 6400 / 8500 / 8600 / 9300 / 1150 / 5150 / 5160 / 1318 / E1405 / E1505 / 1501 / 1420 / 1520 / 1521 / 1525 / 1720 / 1721/ 15R (N5110) / 17R (N7110) / M5110 | Dell Latitude: E6400 / X300 / D400 / D410 / D420 / D430 / D500 / D505 / D510 / D520 / D530 / D531 / D600 / D610 / D620 / D630 / D631 / D800 / D810 / D830 / D831 / 131L / E4300 / E5500 / E5400 / E6400 / E4200/ E4310 / E5410 /E5520 / E62
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 1x Combo Audio/Headset, 1x Audio Out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: Power Adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.1 in x 3.5 in x 1.1 in. Weight: 20.63 oz.
- See Description for Important Compatibility Information.
- Enjoy Ultra HD 5K on a single screen or up to three 4K displays via USB-C.
- Supports up to three 4K displays or a single 5K Display.
- Four USB 3.0 Ports. One USB-C port.
- Os required-Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit or later.
- Charges up to 65W laptop via USB-C.
Top Rated Dell D820 Specs to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Dell D820 Specs from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Dell D820 Specs. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Dell D820 Specs from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Dell D820 Specs Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Dell D820 Specs based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Dell D820 Specs that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Dell D820 Specs to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Dell D820 Specs with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Dell D820 Specs, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Dell D820 Specs Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Dell D820 Specs have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Dell D820 Specs descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Dell D820 Specs. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Dell D820 Specs (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Dell D820 Specs are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Dell D820 Specs:
(1) Dell D820 Specs Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Dell D820 Specs should be in line with its value. You can compare Dell D820 Specs reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Dell D820 Specs is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Dell D820 Specs materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Dell D820 Specs to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Dell D820 Specss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Dell D820 Specsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Dell D820 Specs in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Dell D820 Specss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Dell D820 Specs would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Dell D820 Specs will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Dell D820 Specs you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Dell D820 Specs? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Dell D820 Specsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Dell D820 Specs will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Dell D820 Specs. It is hard to know exactly how an Dell D820 Specs will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Dell D820 Specs of 2022 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Dell D820 Specs you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.