We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Datavac Ed500 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Datavac Ed500 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,398 Reviews Scanned
- Janitorial & Cleaning Supplies
- All steel construction
- 500 watt motor, .75 HP, 120 volt, 4.5 amps, 70 CFM air flow, weights 2.75 lbs.Packaging: Plain Remailer Carton
- Includes air pin-pointer, air concentrator nozzle, air -flare nozzle and micro-cleaning tool kit, 12 ft power cord
- More effective than canned air
- More economical than canned air, and safer than canned air
- Bonus! Includes 3 DataVac filters - Model # MVC-49ED! PLUS 5 YEAR EXCLUSIVE MFR MOTOR WARRANTY & 1 Year Parts & Labor. ! MADE IN THE USA! This unit is a blower/duster - not a vacuum.
- THIS IS NOT A VACUUM - The MetroVac DataVac Electric Duster is a compact yet unbelievably powerful computer and equipment duster.The DataVac Electric Duster is modeled to blast dust, dirt and debris off of your expensive tech equipment.
- This multipurpose electric duster features a 500-Watt motor that is ideal for keeping keyboards, computers and other technological equipment clean.
- The DataVac Electric Duster is unlike traditional canned air blowers because it features greener power that is more eco-friendly than alternate options on the market.
- The MetroVac DataVac Electric Duster is available at 120 volts and comes with a 12-foot conductor cord, air-pin pointer and concentrator nozzle, air-flare nozzle and a four-piece detailing tool kit
- Sturdy all-steel construction. Please note: This item is a blower, NOT a vaccuum.
- Includes air pin-pointer, air concentrator nozzle, air -flare nozzle, micro-cleaning tool kit
- More effective than canned air and safer than canned air
- 500 watt motor, .75 HP, 4.5 amps, 70 CFM air flow
- 120 volt (not for use in 220 or 230-volt current).
- INCLUDES 3 EXTRA FILTERS! Exclusive DataVac Warranty - 5 Year Motor Warranty & 1 Year Parts & Labor Manufacturer's Warranty!
- The DataVac ESD Safe Electric Duster by MetroVac is an innovative, green equipment duster for professional cleaners everywhere! This newly redesigned office cleaner is specially made to give you a professional way to clean electronic and technological gear in the workplace—without using controversial canned air methods.
- Not only does this high-power cleaner eliminate dust, dirt and debris from your expensive office equipment, but the ESD Safe Electric Duster can also help reduce the need for costly repairs and service through regular use. Each DataVac ESD Safe Electric Duster features a .75 peak HP motor and an all-steel body that is built to last throughout years of tough professional use.
- This office duster even features a 3 conductor grounded power supply cord, plus, an anti-static dusting system and grounding, anti-static wrist strap that are carefully designed to minimize cling and maximize equipment efficiency.
- Even more, the MetroVac ESD Safe Electric Duster features an assortment of ESD Safe/ Anti-Static attachments that help get your electronic office equipment as clean as possible. Every MetroVac ESD Safe Electric Duster comes with a stretch hose, crevice tool, dusting brush and more to allow you to get rid of office dust from every angle imaginable.
- Manufacturer: Datavac
- BONUS- Includes an additional package of 5 disposable bags for your MDV-1BA - Total of 10 bags! Comes With DataVac 5 year motor warranty.
- The DataVac Pro Series is the leading computer cleaning system in the world, and is able to pick up even the tiniest particles of dust, dirt, hair, debris, paper shreds and so much more.
- Each DataVac Pro Series features a high-powered, 120 volt/4.0 amps motor that has both vacuum and blower options.
- Don’t be fooled by the DataVac Pro Series’ durable, all-steel construction—at only three pounds, this multipurpose unit is incredibly lightweight!
- Each DataVac Pro Series by MetroVac features a 19-inch flexible hose, crevice tool, air pin pointer, soft-bristle brush, four-piece micro cleaning tool kit and five disposable paper bags.
- This model is for use in Europe. It has a 220V motor and an EU style plug. It does NOT work with U.S. 220V service.
- The MetroVac DataVac Electric Duster is a compact yet unbelievably powerful computer and equipment duster. As the latest and greatest model from the DataVac product line, the DataVac Electric Duster is modeled to blast dust, dirt and debris off of your expensive tech equipment. This multipurpose electric duster features a 500-Watt motor that is ideal for keeping keyboards, computers and other technological equipment clean. Regular use of the DataVac Electric
- Duster can help to ensure your office and electronic gear is dust-free and running at maximum efficiency. With the DataVac Electric Duster you’ll have access to a comfortable and easy-to-use power blower.
- The DataVac Electric Duster is unlike traditional canned air blowers because it features greener power that is more eco-friendly than alternate options on the market. Its green energy source means the ED-500 is more effective and cost-efficient when compared to other models.
- Its sturdy and modernized structure is completely redesigned to offer you the most lightweight but powerful office duster in the industry.
- .75 Peak HP Motor, 4.5 Amps, 540 Watts, 70 CFM Airflow
- Designed to blast dust, dirt and debris off of your expensive tech equipment
- Ideal for keeping keyboards, computers and other technological equipment clean
- Attachments: Air-Pin Pointer, Air Concentrator Nozzle, Air- Flare Nozzle and 4-Piece Detailing Tool Kit
- All steel construction
- 120 volt .75 PHP, 4.5 amps, CFM 70, weight 3-Pound. vacuum/blower power unit.
- 19-Inch flexible hose, crevice tool, air pin-pointer, soft bristle brush, shoulder strap, 5 disposable paper bags, plus 4-Piece micro cleaning tool kit
- Green alternative to canned air
- Limited 2-Year motor guarantee; Made in USA
Top Rated Datavac Ed500 to Buy Now
Datavac Ed500 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Datavac Ed500″]
Why You Should Buy Best Datavac Ed500 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Datavac Ed500. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Datavac Ed500 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Datavac Ed500 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Datavac Ed500 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Datavac Ed500 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Datavac Ed500 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Datavac Ed500 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Datavac Ed500, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Datavac Ed500 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Datavac Ed500 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Datavac Ed500 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Datavac Ed500. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Datavac Ed500 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Datavac Ed500 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Datavac Ed500:
(1) Datavac Ed500 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Datavac Ed500 should be in line with its value. You can compare Datavac Ed500 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Datavac Ed500 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Datavac Ed500 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Datavac Ed500 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Datavac Ed500s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Datavac Ed500or a small one? Think about where you will use your Datavac Ed500 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Datavac Ed500s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Datavac Ed500 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Datavac Ed500 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Datavac Ed500 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Datavac Ed500? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Datavac Ed500to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Datavac Ed500 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Datavac Ed500. It is hard to know exactly how an Datavac Ed500 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Datavac Ed500 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.