We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Corsair Lighting of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Corsair Lighting of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,719 Reviews Scanned
- Experience software customizable CORSAIR RGB lighting with CORSAIR RGB LED light strips and CORSAIR RGB fans
- Includes four RGB LED light strips each with 10 individually addressable RGB LEDs extension cables and built-in magnets for easy installation anywhere in your case
- Two RGB lighting channels provide independent software control of up to 12 CORSAIR individually addressable RGB LED strips or 12 CORSAIR RGB fans
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize and instantly sync RGB lighting across all your CORSAIR RGB products including fans keyboard LED light strips and more
- Lighting Node PRO connects using a simple USB 2 0 port making setup and installation easy
- Commander Pro and lighting node Pro compatible: expand your system lighting effects and vivid illumination.
- Individually addressable RGB LED strips. Each RGB LED strip is independently controlled - display different lighting effects and animations on each strip separately.
- Multiple mounting options. The RGB LED strips have both mounting Tape backings and magnets built into the strips, making installation simple.
- Package Weight: 0.113 kilograms
- Immersive ambient lighting: extend your RGB lighting beyond your PC, bathing your environment in diffused colors and intricate lighting effects to create an immersive backdrop.
- Integrate with games and media: dynamically match the on-screen action in games, Movies, and videos, or turn your room into a living Visualizer for your music.
- Powerful iCUE software: fully customize and synchronize RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB icue-compatible products, including fans, DRAM, keyboard, and more.
- Everything you need to shine: includes 2x Long strips with 27 individually addressable LEDs each, 2x short strips with 15 individually addressable LEDs each, and an external lighting controller.
- Built-in light diffusion: LEDs are housed in sturdy, light-diffusing casing that softens and blends light for a continuous and smooth Effect.
- Dual Fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side.
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 250 RPM, pushing up to 50.2 CFM of air.Sound Level:26 dBA
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 140mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
- The Corsair iCUE Commander PRO turns your case into a smart case, using Corsair iCUE software to control up to six case fans and two RGB lighting channels
- Powers up to six DC or PWM fans with voltage and PWM control, including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence
- Two RGB lighting channels provide powerful software control of Corsair individually addressable RGB LED strips and Corsair RGB fans
- Four repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with Corsair iCUE software
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers allow you to easily connect internal USB devices, such as a Corsair AXi Series PSU or motherboard front panel
- This kit does not contain any DDR4 memory. A separately purchased Vengeance RGB PRO Memory Kit is required for your system to function.
- Two light enhancement modules to fill your empty DDR4 slots, with the same RGB lighting effects of your existing Vengeance RGB Pro Memory modules.
- Corsair iCUE software brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting control, synchronized across all your iCUE compatible Corsair products
- Works with most Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install
- Reference Book
- Young, Edward M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 05/24/2016 (Publication Date) - Osprey Publishing (Publisher)
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Air flow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
- Improve your system's cooling with a high airflow layout complete with a steel grill front panel for optimal air intake
- Light up your PC with three included Corsair SP120 RGB Pro fans each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total)
- The included lighting Node core controls your RGB lighting making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with Corsair iCUE software
- The 220T RGB airflow’s solid steel construction and front plate ensure sturdy and resilient durability along with a striking look
- An edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel window showcases your PC's components and RGB lighting. Compatible corsair liquid coolers-H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Bruce Hilton (Actor)
- Bruce Hilton (Director) - Bruce Hilton (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Top Rated Corsair Lighting to Buy Now
Corsair Lighting Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Corsair Lighting”]
Why You Should Buy Best Corsair Lighting from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Corsair Lighting. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Corsair Lighting from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Corsair Lighting Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Corsair Lighting based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Corsair Lighting that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Corsair Lighting to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Corsair Lighting with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Corsair Lighting, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Corsair Lighting Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Corsair Lighting have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Corsair Lighting descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Corsair Lighting. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Corsair Lighting (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Corsair Lighting are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Corsair Lighting:
(1) Corsair Lighting Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Corsair Lighting should be in line with its value. You can compare Corsair Lighting reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Corsair Lighting is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Corsair Lighting materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Corsair Lighting to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Corsair Lightings come in various sizes. Do you need a large Corsair Lightingor a small one? Think about where you will use your Corsair Lighting in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Corsair Lightings also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Corsair Lighting would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Corsair Lighting will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Corsair Lighting you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Corsair Lighting? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Corsair Lightingto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Corsair Lighting will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Corsair Lighting. It is hard to know exactly how an Corsair Lighting will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Corsair Lighting you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.