We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cm400 Netgear of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cm400 Netgear of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,462 Reviews Scanned
- Up to 1.4Gbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding . Cable Broadband Internet service: Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility.Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
- Provides upto 1,000 square feet of WiFi coverage for 10 wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys app
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual band WiFi speeds upto 1.2 Gbps (2.4 GHz / N300 Mbps) plus (5 GHz / AC867 Mbps)
- Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired transfer speeds 10 times faster than fast Ethernet
- 8 x faster cable Internet download speeds with 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, up to 340 Mbps
- Faster WiFi Speeds, up tp 450 Mbps - N 450 WiFi
- USB ports to wirelessly share your hard drive
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed.
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- "The best cable Modem" - the wire cutter
- Support Cable internet service plans up to 200 Mbps. Separate router required for Wi-Fi 16x4 channel bonding
- Docsis 3. 0 up to 16x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2. 0. Number of Ethernet ports: one (1) Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Eliminate monthly cable Modem rental fees - up to 156 USD per year. System Requirements- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $156 per year
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port. One (1) Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Up to 340Mbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 8x4 channel bonding.
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 8x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Support Cable Internet Service plans up to 500 Mbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding
- DOCSIS 3.0 up to 32x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0.Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $120 per year. Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services. IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
- System Requirements is microsoft windows 7, 8, 10, vista, xp, 2000, mac os, or other operating systems running a tcp/ip network. Microsoft internet explorer 5.0, firefox 2.0, safari 1.4, or google chrome 11.0 browsers or higher. Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more. Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router).Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- Support Cable Internet Service plans up to 300Mbps. Recommended for all speed tiers up to 500 Mbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 24x8 channel bonding
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port. DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 8x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES Up to $120 per year
- Two in One DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + WiFi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 USB 2.0 port.System Requirements Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Up to 340Mbps modem speed and Dual Band N450 (2.4GHz & 5GHz) WiFi speed. 8x4 channel bonding, Denial of Service (DoS) attack prevention
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 8x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high speed online gaming
Top Rated Cm400 Netgear to Buy Now
Cm400 Netgear Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Cm400 Netgear”]
Why You Should Buy Best Cm400 Netgear from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cm400 Netgear. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cm400 Netgear from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cm400 Netgear Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cm400 Netgear based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cm400 Netgear that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cm400 Netgear to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cm400 Netgear with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cm400 Netgear, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cm400 Netgear Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cm400 Netgear have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cm400 Netgear descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cm400 Netgear. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cm400 Netgear (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cm400 Netgear are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cm400 Netgear:
(1) Cm400 Netgear Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cm400 Netgear should be in line with its value. You can compare Cm400 Netgear reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cm400 Netgear is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cm400 Netgear materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cm400 Netgear to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cm400 Netgears come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cm400 Netgearor a small one? Think about where you will use your Cm400 Netgear in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cm400 Netgears also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cm400 Netgear would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cm400 Netgear will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cm400 Netgear you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cm400 Netgear? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cm400 Netgearto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cm400 Netgear will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cm400 Netgear. It is hard to know exactly how an Cm400 Netgear will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Cm400 Netgear you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.