Citizen Watch Band
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Citizen Watch Band of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Citizen Watch Band of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,994 Reviews Scanned
- Material: Rubber / Silicone Brand: Citizen Size: 24mm Color: Black Style: Sport Length: Regular Finish: Matte Padding: Flat Movement: Eco Drive Gender: Mens Water Resistant:Yes Item #:59-S53044
- Quick release pin makes it simple to switch out your strap. 22 mm size to fit CZ Smart Device.
- Stainless steel bracelet with buckle closure
- Customize your CZ Smart with different staps options to match your look.
- Band color: Silver
- Round watch with blue sunray dial featuring three subdials, placed indices, baton hands, and date window at four o'clock
- 42 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp. Lugs - 21,000 mm
- Water resistant to 100 m (333 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.Band Length:7.5 inches
- Light-powered watch with orange accents featuring multi-function chronographs, luminous markers, and digital information displays
- 48 millimeter stainless steel case with Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Charge level display function. Even if daylight saving time is set for each city in WT-S mode (ON or OF (off)), if AU is set in RX-S mode, priority is given to the daylight saving time setting in RX-S mode, with ON automatically switched to OF or OF automatically switched to ON
- Polyurethane band with fold-over-buckle-with-hidden-double-push-button closure. Turn the crown to align the mode hand
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- This fits the following timepiece(s): 3745-E70031, 3745-S012821, 3745-E70022, 3745-S012830, 7878-H10716, 7878-S012775, E168-S016525, AY5020-08E, AY5020-08X, AY5024-07W, AY5024-07X, AP0440-06H, BN0000-04H
- Bold stainless steel watch featuring textured black dial with date window and baton markers
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window. To clean a metal, plastic, or rubber watchband, wash away dirt with water. Use a soft brush to remove dust and dirt stuck in the gaps in a metal band.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. To charge the rechargeable cell fully, it is recommended to expose the dial to direct sunlight. A fluorescent lamp or interior lighting does not have sufficient illumination to charge the rechargeable cell fully.
- Perforated polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
- Citizen Part Number: 59-S53197 - 59-S53155
- Fits Citizen Case Back / Model Numbers: BN0150-10E, BN0156-05E, BN0150-28E, BN0151-09L, BN0151-17L, BN0150-61E, BN0156-56E, 4-S100623, 4-S097720, 4-S097380, 4-S100631
- This band replaces Citizen Part Number 59-S53155, and will also fit those Citizen Band Part Numbers 59-S53155, 59-S53197, 59-S53198, 59-S06105, 59-S53408
- Band Color: Blue / Material: Rubber
- Citizen bands are made for specific model / caseback numbers and are not interchangeable. Please make sure the model / caseback number of your watch is listed as a compatible model.
- 44mm Case Diameter
- B612, 1/5 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, 12/24 Hour Time, Date
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Water resistant to WR100/10Bar/333ft: in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
- Round watch featuring unidirectional bezel and blue dial with date window at 4 o'clock and luminous hands/hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded polyurethane band with buckle closure
Top Rated Citizen Watch Band to Buy Now
Citizen Watch Band Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Citizen Watch Band”]
Why You Should Buy Best Citizen Watch Band from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Citizen Watch Band. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Citizen Watch Band from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Citizen Watch Band Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Citizen Watch Band based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Citizen Watch Band that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Citizen Watch Band to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Citizen Watch Band with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Citizen Watch Band, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Citizen Watch Band Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Citizen Watch Band have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Citizen Watch Band descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Citizen Watch Band. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Citizen Watch Band (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Citizen Watch Band are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Citizen Watch Band:
(1) Citizen Watch Band Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Citizen Watch Band should be in line with its value. You can compare Citizen Watch Band reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Citizen Watch Band is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Citizen Watch Band materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Citizen Watch Band to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Citizen Watch Bands come in various sizes. Do you need a large Citizen Watch Bandor a small one? Think about where you will use your Citizen Watch Band in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Citizen Watch Bands also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Citizen Watch Band would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Citizen Watch Band will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Citizen Watch Band you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Citizen Watch Band? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Citizen Watch Bandto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Citizen Watch Band will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Citizen Watch Band. It is hard to know exactly how an Citizen Watch Band will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Citizen Watch Band you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.