Cableiq Qualification Tester
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cableiq Qualification Tester of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cableiq Qualification Tester of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,788 Reviews Scanned
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests and troubleshoots all copper media cabling: Twisted pair (Category 5 6A), coax, and audio
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wire map adapter, (2) RJ45/RJ 45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push on adapter, user guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case, 1 year warranty
- Advanced troubleshooting features; Length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ KIT)
- Replacement wiremap adapter for main CableIQ Qualification Tester
- Remote adapter tests copper cabling and protects CableIQ meter when not in use
- Package Dimension : 15.24 centimeters L x 12.7 centimeters W x 1.27 centimeters H
- Country Of Origin: China
- Copper cable verifier for testing voice/data/video with integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable, test ports support low voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and expedites cable problem resolution in active network environments
- Includes MicroScanner2 cable verifier with detachable wire map adapter, user guide, (2) AA alkaline batteries, carry pouch, 1 year warranty
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuititive icons, shows 4 test modes at once: Graphical wire map, pair lengths, distance to fault with TDR, cable ID, and far end device, detects 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Cable Tests include Length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meter or 1 feet), wire map to TIA 568A/B standards, remote ID locators. Coax F connector for 75 ohm, 50 ohm, 93 ohm cables; PoE detection: Solicits and detects the presence of 802.3af compatible PoE (Power over Ethernet) devices to rule out power as source of problems
- Rugged housing with integrated rubber easy grip holster and magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning, probe sold separately
- Qualifies - Tests if your existing Ethernet network cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing Ethernet network cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement (e. g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
- Discovers - detects what's at the end of any Ethernet network cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
- Quickly test cables with the RWC digital test (CAT5, 5e, 6) - both mechanical and speed parameters; port testing includes both advertised and negotiated speeds
- The Power Panel displays voltage/activity on your cable pairs; device type (PoE/Switch/NIC); phone connected (DSL Model, AVAIL); voltage level (POTS and PoE)
- Force a LAN device to speak; Simulate a PoE device; Compatible with IEEE and Cisco standards
- Compatible with all 10MB, 100MB and GIGABIT networks
- Includes Remote Unit (RWC1000R), two Cat 6 Patch Cables, two RJ45/coax adapters, 6' Printer/PC cable, 1 hour Welcome DVD, Protective zipper case, and three 9V Batteries
- Copper cable certifier for TIA category 5 through 6A, twisted-pair cabling with touchscreen project management, TIA Level IIIe accuracy, professional reports through free LinkWare software / service, advanced troubleshooting, 8-hour battery life.
- Includes a DSX-602-PRO 500 MHz Main and Remote units with USB and Wi-Fi, 2 Permanent Link Adapters, 2 Channel Adapters, 2 AC chargers, 2 Headsets, 2 Hanging Straps, 2 Hand Straps, Universal Couplers, Carrying Case, USB Interface Cable, DSX-602 open Source CD, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide.
- Measures Wire Map, Length, Propagation Delay, Delay Skew, DC Loop Resistance, Insertion Loss (Attenuation), Return Loss (RL), Near End Crosstalk (NEXT), Attenuation-to-Crosstalk Ratio (ACR-N), ACR-F (ELFEXT), Power Sum ACR-F (PS ELFEXT), Power Sum NEXT, Power Sum ACR-N
- Compatible accessories DSX-COAX Coax adapters, and DSX-CHA021S M12-D 4-Position Adapter set
- Graphically displays the location of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Portable troubleshooting device for testing and verifying the physical and data link layers of a network
- Performs automated connectivity tests to help identify network problems
- Identifies cabling infrastructure, including length and type of both structured or patch cables, to help uncover potential issues
- Verifies network drops and identifies link types, device capabilities, and link speed to help diagnose and solve complex issues
- Tests connectivity to network resources, and response time to determine whether a PC NIC is responding
- INLINE NETWORK TESTER
- Copper and fiber optic certification test set with DTX-1200 cable analyzer and DTX-MFM2 multimode and DTX-SFM2 single-mode fiber modules kit performs extended certification of high-speed networks to ISO Level IV and TIA Level IIIe accuracy
- Performs Category 6 autotest in 9 seconds and tests shielded and unshielded twisted pair LAN cabling (STP, FTP, SSTP, and UTP), Category 6A/Class EA permanent link adapters, and Category 6/Class E channel adapters
- Stores up to 250 qualification test results and downloads results to a computer for analysis and generation of network certification reports
- Performs Level IV accuracy tests at bandwidths up to 350MHz that comply with industry standards including TIA, ISO/IEC, EN, ANSI, and IEEE
- Includes DTX-1200 cable analyzer, smart remote, and one set of each of the following modules: DTX Series 2 Multimode Fiber Module (DTX-MFM2) and Single-mode Fiber Module (DTX-SFM2)
- NETWORK MULTIMETER
Top Rated Cableiq Qualification Tester to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Cableiq Qualification Tester from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cableiq Qualification Tester. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cableiq Qualification Tester from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cableiq Qualification Tester Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cableiq Qualification Tester based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cableiq Qualification Tester that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cableiq Qualification Tester to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cableiq Qualification Tester with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cableiq Qualification Tester, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cableiq Qualification Tester Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cableiq Qualification Tester have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cableiq Qualification Tester descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cableiq Qualification Tester. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cableiq Qualification Tester (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cableiq Qualification Tester are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cableiq Qualification Tester:
(1) Cableiq Qualification Tester Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cableiq Qualification Tester should be in line with its value. You can compare Cableiq Qualification Tester reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cableiq Qualification Tester is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cableiq Qualification Tester materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cableiq Qualification Tester to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cableiq Qualification Testers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cableiq Qualification Testeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Cableiq Qualification Tester in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cableiq Qualification Testers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cableiq Qualification Tester would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cableiq Qualification Tester will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cableiq Qualification Tester you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cableiq Qualification Tester? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cableiq Qualification Testerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cableiq Qualification Tester will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cableiq Qualification Tester. It is hard to know exactly how an Cableiq Qualification Tester will perform until you get it home and try it out.
(9) WaThe Best Cableiq Qualification Tester of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewedrranty
Make sure the Cableiq Qualification Tester you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.